Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1562
-
03-29-25 14:46 #1322Regular Member

Posts: 3Lisa Sun Rain
I highly recommend visiting Lisa. Sweet and petite. You will not be disappointed.
-
03-23-25 18:55 #1321Senior Member

Posts: 423Re: New Spa JCP pkwy Bloomington
Thanks to OldBlood78, found the link, and see attached, address is 100X JC Parkway aka Rt 15X Bloomington IL, looks promising, TuckerC.
Originally Posted by OldBlood78
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/318056121228
-
03-22-25 17:34 #1320Banned Member

Posts: 32New Spa in bloomington
I just visited a new spa in bloomington. I think the name is H&D. It is located at JC Pkwy. 3 girls working. 2 very beautiful and have great body. The other girl is not bad but very enthusiastic. PM me for details.
-
03-15-25 08:10 #1319Senior Member

Posts: 30Lisa Sun Rain
If it's the same Lisa, she would've been from a spa in Springfield, I think Sunflower. I'd like to know if it's her, she was great! If you happen to stop back by see if she's from that spot in Springfield and report back.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 14:18 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 813She rub her tits on your cock? You think she would do that?
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 13:34 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 511Yes she did. You have any experience to add about her?
Originally Posted by SkinnyC217
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 10:57 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 30Sun Rain Lisa
Did Lisa have a lower tattoo on her back?
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:12 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 511Sun Rain New Girl
Stopped in on a whim. New girl working is Lisa. She is a 30 something girl with enhanced C's maybe D's. Slim Figure but not a spinner.
She is the only girl working when I went in. I opted to skip the massage and go straight to L3. The place was very busy and was interrupted multiple times in the 15 minutes I was there.
Overall good time. Standard tip for L3. I will definitely be back.
Mongers, if you see a car out front or to the side of Sun Rain, do not go in and interrupt. Wait for someone to leave before you go in. I think Lisa is here by herself for now.
-
02-26-25 12:21 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 511She has been there for awhile and I agree with your take on her. Mia is okay.
Originally Posted by Whynotme2008
[View Original Post]
Peoria area is definitely in a slump right now from what I have seen around in the AMPs.
-
02-26-25 11:46 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 131Sun Rain
Met the new girl Lulu. She's one of the bigger masseuse I've encountered. A bit of a mid section. Okay massaged and L3 offered. Nothing too exciting though. Was disappointed with the overall session. Will not repeat with her.
-
02-24-25 08:44 #1312Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks for the info
O I am with you, I think the exact same way. I do rem a couple years ago though when I first went to sister I got some chick and I swear she still was the hottest one I ever saw. No clue her name and no clue where she ever went but man she was badass. Massage sucked but she was beautiful. I had no clue there was a thing for traveling Asians. I will be trying tf later this week and will report back. I use to just go straight to Bloomington but I am getting bored over there like to try new stuff. Massagist had a lady name rose there for awhile she was pretty good last time I went there I got a cute one but massage wasn't good only did l1 so I am going to give it a couple months tell I go back.
-
02-24-25 00:49 #1311Senior Member

Posts: 457When I reached outvto the Orange Orairie ad, they sent me a Pic if a business card for TF spa on Main. They said they were there, not out on Grand Prairie.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-25 21:22 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 511The orange prairie posting is the traveling Asians.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
Sisters opened a new location in Washington called Oriental. I was never a fan of sisters as they were always old, overweight, and unattractive.
-
02-22-25 14:19 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 38Maybe a new spot
STG HAS A LISTING FOR A SPOT AT 7601 and Orange Prairie Rd, however it looks like it is a holiday inn is this the place that sisters went or is it new. Ill be up there this week and will either try this place of tf and see what it is all about. Just didn't know if this was actually a massage parlor inside the hotel and new or if it was the old sisters from washington.
-
02-21-25 09:32 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 813Ok so you don't know how Jessica is? She looks older but had a nice look but you know pictures can never tell the truth. Looked like she had hug tits.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





