Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1563
-
02-21-25 09:32 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 813Ok so you don't know how Jessica is? She looks older but had a nice look but you know pictures can never tell the truth. Looked like she had hug tits.
Originally Posted by Percius917
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-25 09:06 #1307Senior Member

Posts: 513I've been to TF at all and I've done been to serenity in probably 8-9 months. But the trend currently is that the providers are becoming older and less attractive.
Originally Posted by Trippitt
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 04:48 #1306Senior Member

Posts: 813Serenity Spa
What is the talent at Serenity Spa? I asked who was working and was given a picture of Jessica and another girl. I noticed Jessica has huge breasts. Can anyone tell me if they have good and what you experience was?
-
02-17-25 19:43 #1305Senior Member

Posts: 813TF Spa
Anyone been to TF Spa lately and what was the talent there? Body type and age?
-
02-17-25 15:25 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 513AMPs over Escorts
I have been focusing pretty much on AMPs lately. The regional escort scene is full of addicts, severely over weight women, or unattractive women. The AMPs cost less and if I do not like what I see when I walk in, I can just turn around and walk out with no issues. I know with the AMPs the women there are cleaner and are not addicted to drugs or tweekers. They are not going to rob me. They are always friendly and they rarely rush you. Even with the AMPs it can be hard to find someone who I am actually attracted. Most seem to be over the age of 50. You have to get lucky to find someone who is not old and ugly and they move around often and frequently.
-
02-07-25 19:20 #1303Banned Member

Posts: 10Lucky at Serenity
Lucky at Serenity is the former Coco from Canton Shop. And yes, she is a firecracker!!
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 15:36 #1302Senior Member

Posts: 38I have also stated that it has been a very long time since I have been there I believe it was with apple if I recall the name and time I have went there. And I wasn't complaining to be honest I was stating and the treatment is just fine there I just want to have a decent massage is all I was asking.
Originally Posted by GolferDG
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 14:52 #1301Regular Member

Posts: 11SunRain satisfaction
Difficult to believe the accuracy of your complaint that SunRain shorted you on time or service. The current ones, Mia / Lola and Lulu, have been reviewed at various locations as have Katie, Lucky, and Lily who were there earlier. You will be hard pressed to find any complaints about them anywhere.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 11:39 #1300Senior Member

Posts: 513The massage at Royal was decent. The providers are not the most attractive and are a bit older and chunkier. Sun rain is probably the best option for extras with someone who is attractive.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 10:55 #1299Senior Member

Posts: 393I think Bloomington has excellent MP options. I've had great times at Far East & Massagist (got a hotel room with Karen a couple of times, but sadly she moved on) and really miss June at the other one whose name escapes me. Sun Rain is the only comparable option to those, but if you've had bad luck there don't go again. You can find good options in Bartonville & elsewhere, but not as reliable as Bloomington. Unless there has been a change in last 8 months Panda has had the same lady for years. Probably 50, chunky, not much massage, but a wide open menu. I have not been to KK in so long I won't comment and never been to TF. To be honest I would go to Bloomington to get what you are looking for. It isn't that bad of a drive. That's what I do.
Originally Posted by Finsfan1983
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-25 08:13 #1298Senior Member

Posts: 38First time poster long time reader
Hey, all I have read this page for awhile now. I go to Peoria around twice a month for work and heading there tomorrow. I have not been to any of the AMPs in Peoria for a long time about 6 months,. I have been checking the ones out in Bloomington. I have some good knowledge about them and feel free to inbox me or ask. Anyways I was thinking about staying in Peoria this time and try some new ones. There is still a lot of info on sun rain but every time I been there and pay for a hour I get about 20 minutes of massage and everything. I am looking for a solid massage that def doesn't have to be perfect but at least some time to it. The ones I was have not been to are Kk, Tf, Panda. This forum has no newer info on them. I just don't want to waste my time and money if there not worth it. I travel to Stl, kc, Peoria, Wisconsin by Jeffersonville so if you guys have any questions feel free to ask just trying to exchange some info. Thank good luck hunting.
-
02-02-25 10:20 #1297Senior Member

Posts: 776I'm does she go by Katie? I've seen Katie twice at Far East in Bloomington. Very nice larger tits.
Originally Posted by OldBlood78
[View Original Post]
3 x.
-
02-02-25 08:42 #1296Senior Member

Posts: 813Big tits? Are they real or fake?
Originally Posted by StreetMeat
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-25 21:03 #1295Banned Member

Posts: 32Lucky
The lucky that worked at Sun Rain is working in Bloomington. She has been there for about 3 months now. Very worth it!!
-
02-01-25 20:57 #1294Senior Member

Posts: 513Sisters got shut down and reopened as oriental. Same ogre looking mama San. Girls at oriental were older and ugly. I would avoid unless you enjoy older overweight Asian ladies.
Originally Posted by SupremeKing793
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





