Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1323

    TF Spa

    Anyone lately been to TF Spa on Main Street? How was it? Was the one hot, young and nice breasts?

  2. #1322

    Lisa Sun Rain

    I highly recommend visiting Lisa. Sweet and petite. You will not be disappointed.

  3. #1321

    Re: New Spa JCP pkwy Bloomington

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBlood78  [View Original Post]
    I just visited a new spa in bloomington. I think the name is H&D. It is located at JC Pkwy. 3 girls working. 2 very beautiful and have great body. The other girl is not bad but very enthusiastic. PM me for details.
    Thanks to OldBlood78, found the link, and see attached, address is 100X JC Parkway aka Rt 15X Bloomington IL, looks promising, TuckerC.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...-/318056121228

  4. #1320

    New Spa in bloomington

    I just visited a new spa in bloomington. I think the name is H&D. It is located at JC Pkwy. 3 girls working. 2 very beautiful and have great body. The other girl is not bad but very enthusiastic. PM me for details.

  5. #1319

    Lisa Sun Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Yes she did. You have any experience to add about her?
    If it's the same Lisa, she would've been from a spa in Springfield, I think Sunflower. I'd like to know if it's her, she was great! If you happen to stop back by see if she's from that spot in Springfield and report back.

  6. #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on a whim. New girl working is Lisa. She is a 30 something girl with enhanced C's maybe D's. Slim Figure but not a spinner.

    She is the only girl working when I went in. I opted to skip the massage and go straight to L3. The place was very busy and was interrupted multiple times in the 15 minutes I was there.

    Overall good time. Standard tip for L3. I will definitely be back.

    Mongers, if you see a car out front or to the side of Sun Rain, do not go in and interrupt. Wait for someone to leave before you go in. I think Lisa is here by herself for now.
    She rub her tits on your cock? You think she would do that?

  7. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyC217  [View Original Post]
    Did Lisa have a lower tattoo on her back?
    Yes she did. You have any experience to add about her?

  8. #1316

    Sun Rain Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in on a whim. New girl working is Lisa. She is a 30 something girl with enhanced C's maybe D's. Slim Figure but not a spinner.

    She is the only girl working when I went in. I opted to skip the massage and go straight to L3. The place was very busy and was interrupted multiple times in the 15 minutes I was there.

    Overall good time. Standard tip for L3. I will definitely be back.

    Mongers, if you see a car out front or to the side of Sun Rain, do not go in and interrupt. Wait for someone to leave before you go in. I think Lisa is here by herself for now.
    Did Lisa have a lower tattoo on her back?

  9. #1315

    Sun Rain New Girl

    Stopped in on a whim. New girl working is Lisa. She is a 30 something girl with enhanced C's maybe D's. Slim Figure but not a spinner.

    She is the only girl working when I went in. I opted to skip the massage and go straight to L3. The place was very busy and was interrupted multiple times in the 15 minutes I was there.

    Overall good time. Standard tip for L3. I will definitely be back.

    Mongers, if you see a car out front or to the side of Sun Rain, do not go in and interrupt. Wait for someone to leave before you go in. I think Lisa is here by herself for now.

  10. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotme2008  [View Original Post]
    Met the new girl Lulu. She's one of the bigger masseuse I've encountered. A bit of a mid section. Okay massaged and L3 offered. Nothing too exciting though. Was disappointed with the overall session. Will not repeat with her.
    She has been there for awhile and I agree with your take on her. Mia is okay.

    Peoria area is definitely in a slump right now from what I have seen around in the AMPs.

  11. #1313

    Sun Rain

    Met the new girl Lulu. She's one of the bigger masseuse I've encountered. A bit of a mid section. Okay massaged and L3 offered. Nothing too exciting though. Was disappointed with the overall session. Will not repeat with her.

  12. #1312

    Thanks for the info

    O I am with you, I think the exact same way. I do rem a couple years ago though when I first went to sister I got some chick and I swear she still was the hottest one I ever saw. No clue her name and no clue where she ever went but man she was badass. Massage sucked but she was beautiful. I had no clue there was a thing for traveling Asians. I will be trying tf later this week and will report back. I use to just go straight to Bloomington but I am getting bored over there like to try new stuff. Massagist had a lady name rose there for awhile she was pretty good last time I went there I got a cute one but massage wasn't good only did l1 so I am going to give it a couple months tell I go back.

  13. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    The orange prairie posting is the traveling Asians.

    Sisters opened a new location in Washington called Oriental. I was never a fan of sisters as they were always old, overweight, and unattractive.
    When I reached outvto the Orange Orairie ad, they sent me a Pic if a business card for TF spa on Main. They said they were there, not out on Grand Prairie.

  14. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by Finsfan1983  [View Original Post]
    STG HAS A LISTING FOR A SPOT AT 7601 and Orange Prairie Rd, however it looks like it is a holiday inn is this the place that sisters went or is it new. Ill be up there this week and will either try this place of tf and see what it is all about. Just didn't know if this was actually a massage parlor inside the hotel and new or if it was the old sisters from washington.
    The orange prairie posting is the traveling Asians.

    Sisters opened a new location in Washington called Oriental. I was never a fan of sisters as they were always old, overweight, and unattractive.

  15. #1309

    Maybe a new spot

    STG HAS A LISTING FOR A SPOT AT 7601 and Orange Prairie Rd, however it looks like it is a holiday inn is this the place that sisters went or is it new. Ill be up there this week and will either try this place of tf and see what it is all about. Just didn't know if this was actually a massage parlor inside the hotel and new or if it was the old sisters from washington.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape