Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1293

    Lucky

    Not sure but she's an energetic provider. Lots of fun.

  2. #1292

    Oriental Health

    Has anyone been to this spa? I recently saw it on STG but didn't know there was another one aside from Sun Rain and Sisters in Washington. It's on Muller Rd, pretty close to where Sisters is.

  3. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    I would say sun / rain is better, Or serenity in bartonville. Actually lucky at serenity is awesome. Tiny little thing lots of fun 140 for L3.
    Same Lucky that was at Sun Rain?

  4. #1290

    Better

    I would say sun / rain is better, Or serenity in bartonville. Actually lucky at serenity is awesome. Tiny little thing lots of fun 140 for L3.

  5. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Percius917  [View Original Post]
    The one time I have been here. House fee for the Hr was 65. My guess is HH would be $45. Typical tip (1. 4) for L3 finish. So I am guessing the L1 and L2 rates are typical as well. I do not opt for L1 or L2 so I am not certain of the cost.
    Thank you very much for the feedback! Would you say royal is better than sun rain?

  6. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Northsider91  [View Original Post]
    How much is the usual there? I often opt for half hour with L1 or L2. Want to try this place out and curious on how much to bring.
    The one time I have been here. House fee for the Hr was 65. My guess is HH would be $45. Typical tip (1. 4) for L3 finish. So I am guessing the L1 and L2 rates are typical as well. I do not opt for L1 or L2 so I am not certain of the cost.

  7. #1287
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukebe3  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had Danni.
    How much is the usual there? I often opt for half hour with L1 or L2. Want to try this place out and curious on how much to bring.

  8. #1286
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area last week for work and stopped by Royal based on a recommendation that was passed on for a good massage. It was spot on and so good I figured it was all that was available. To my delight on the flip I was able to view all of my MT's tattoos and we were able to go through the entire alphabet together. Unfortunately I had to leave the area a few days early so wasn't able to get back to visit again.
    Sounds like you had Danni.

  9. #1285
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt2025  [View Original Post]
    Visited A Relax Spa at 1960 Freedom Parkway in Washington. Google shows it as Sun Rain Spa but STG lists it as A Relax Spa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...359214191481/. It is at the end of the strip mall that faces Walmart. Since it shares a parking lot with Walmart, you can park there and not attract attention. Went in and was greeted by a thin young lady named Jen or Jin? She led me to the room and said it was $45 for 30 minutes or $60 for 1 hr. I opted for 30 and paid her and she left the room. I undressed, laid down and she returned. She had yoga pants on with a black tank top so I thought it might be legit. I "brushed her" a few times and she did not correct so that was the sign. She gave an excellent massage with focusing on my lower back, shoulders and neck. I felt completely at ease and it would have been worth it just for the massage. On the flip, she pointed down there and I did the mouth gesture. She said $140 but I only had $100. I handed it to her and gestured again for only mouth. She said $140 but then said ok quickly followed by "bring more next time!" She went to get the saran wrap but I brought my own cover since I hate the feel of the wrap and worry that it is re-used. I showed her it was new and put it on. She started by licking my balls and I went to reach for her boobs so she took off her top. She had B or maybe C cup implants but they were decent and enough of a natural feel. With her top off, she knelt back down and went back to work with a sloppy CBJ with noises and little moans. I didn't last long and she kept at it until I was finished. She then took the cover off and offered a baby wipe. She asked if I wanted a warm wash cloth but I said the wipe was ok. I took the cover as a precaution and we hugged and I left the room. She offered water but I declined and she said come back soon! Would recommend and repeat!
    I always love to feel their nipples (especially when they're implants) rubbing against my cock but since I have a girlfriend I've strayed from the massage parlors lately.

  10. #1284

    A Relax Spa review

    Visited A Relax Spa at 1960 Freedom Parkway in Washington. Google shows it as Sun Rain Spa but STG lists it as A Relax Spa - https://skipthegames.com/posts/peori...359214191481/. It is at the end of the strip mall that faces Walmart. Since it shares a parking lot with Walmart, you can park there and not attract attention. Went in and was greeted by a thin young lady named Jen or Jin? She led me to the room and said it was $45 for 30 minutes or $60 for 1 hr. I opted for 30 and paid her and she left the room. I undressed, laid down and she returned. She had yoga pants on with a black tank top so I thought it might be legit. I "brushed her" a few times and she did not correct so that was the sign. She gave an excellent massage with focusing on my lower back, shoulders and neck. I felt completely at ease and it would have been worth it just for the massage. On the flip, she pointed down there and I did the mouth gesture. She said $140 but I only had $100. I handed it to her and gestured again for only mouth. She said $140 but then said ok quickly followed by "bring more next time!" She went to get the saran wrap but I brought my own cover since I hate the feel of the wrap and worry that it is re-used. I showed her it was new and put it on. She started by licking my balls and I went to reach for her boobs so she took off her top. She had B or maybe C cup implants but they were decent and enough of a natural feel. With her top off, she knelt back down and went back to work with a sloppy CBJ with noises and little moans. I didn't last long and she kept at it until I was finished. She then took the cover off and offered a baby wipe. She asked if I wanted a warm wash cloth but I said the wipe was ok. I took the cover as a precaution and we hugged and I left the room. She offered water but I declined and she said come back soon! Would recommend and repeat!

  11. #1283
    Was in the area last week for work and stopped by Royal based on a recommendation that was passed on for a good massage. It was spot on and so good I figured it was all that was available. To my delight on the flip I was able to view all of my MT's tattoos and we were able to go through the entire alphabet together. Unfortunately I had to leave the area a few days early so wasn't able to get back to visit again.

  12. #1282
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippitt  [View Original Post]
    How old and what is the build of Amy and Mia?
    Mia is a spinner and nice natural Cs.

    Amy is average build and smaller Cs maybe Large Bs.

    Both are in their 40's.

    Mia looks a bit younger and Amy looks a bit older.

  13. #1281
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanerick26  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sun Rain on 01/19/2025 Amy & Mia are working. Does anyone know where Nola is currently working?
    How old and what is the build of Amy and Mia?

  14. #1280

    Anything in Canton

    Heading that direction in a few days. Does anyone have info as to whether there are providers in or near Canton?

  15. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanerick26  [View Original Post]
    I visited Sun Rain on 01/19/2025 Amy & Mia are working. Does anyone know where Nola is currently working?
    I texted same day. I was told Luna and Lulu were there. I do t think they remember names. I was hoping to see Lilly again. I have no idea what happened to her.

    3 x.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape