Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 41280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37590

  2. #37589

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to sample the flavors. Tried to setup a date with Goth Queen (giggleship) last night but she didn't reply until this afternoon. Tried setting up for tonight and she gives me a long sob story about needing gas, selling content, wanting me to send her $. I told her I'll give in person and she said she can't meet tonight. I tell her then we can meet tomorrow and she goes on another rant before telling me she won't see me. Might be a scam or ripoff. Buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/254581470992
    Yeah, she does the same thing everytime and then will constantly ask you to buy content. She has ZERO intentions on meeting.

  3. #37588

    Work

    Work has been killing me lately fellas so I've been on a stand still for a few. Soon as the schedule slows back down I'll be back with several pics to share.

    Pipe approves this message.

  4. #37587

    Karla Romanian

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3581113

    Pics are real. This woman is beautiful. She's an amazing spinner with some big man mades. Body is just amazing. Just my type. Perfect little pussy. For those that need BBBJ and GFE, sorry don't think that's offered unless it's an upsell. Her CBJ was very good. I couldn't resist and pulled her into 69 and ate that wonderful little pussy. It was perfect. She was really responsive. She moved to every position I wanted. At one point even said "take me however you want" . Indeed I will. Very sweet girl, gave me compliments, held a good conversation, just wow.

    Traveling with Sara that's been reviewed recently. My experience with Sara was that she was beautiful, but stand offish. Karla is beautiful and into it.

  5. #37586
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw this one, she looks like her pics, banging body and pretty face. She's staying at the hotels by jtb and 95. She leaves tomorrow unfortunately or I'd go back. She wanted $6 for hh or $$ for hr and would do BBBJ for an extra. 6. I negotiated $$ for a hh and BBBJ. Her skills were really good, makes it disappear on dt. Lite DFK and really sweet. She cared about what she did and about my opinion. I'll definitely see her next time she's in town.
    She's awesome. I see her everytime she here. 200 Mario coins for hour with double shot. She does Greek buts it's expensive an additional 200 Mario coins. Nice body and sweet lady.

  6. #37585
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941
    This woman has been a provider for many years and has reviews all over the place and has gone by different names. I have seen her once about 7 years ago and was not impressed. Her man mades are hard, and not fun to play with. She does this weird thing where she talks to herself. Anyway I don't recommend.

  7. #37584

    Goth Queen a no go

    In town for work and decided to sample the flavors. Tried to setup a date with Goth Queen (giggleship) last night but she didn't reply until this afternoon. Tried setting up for tonight and she gives me a long sob story about needing gas, selling content, wanting me to send her $. I told her I'll give in person and she said she can't meet tonight. I tell her then we can meet tomorrow and she goes on another rant before telling me she won't see me. Might be a scam or ripoff. Buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/254581470992
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1644.jpg‎   IMG_1642.jpg‎   IMG_1643.jpg‎  

  8. #37583

    Laura Colombian

    Finally saw this one, she looks like her pics, banging body and pretty face. She's staying at the hotels by jtb and 95. She leaves tomorrow unfortunately or I'd go back. She wanted $6 for hh or $$ for hr and would do BBBJ for an extra. 6. I negotiated $$ for a hh and BBBJ. Her skills were really good, makes it disappear on dt. Lite DFK and really sweet. She cared about what she did and about my opinion. I'll definitely see her next time she's in town.

  9. #37582
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941
    Try searching ravena or something like that. She has been revieved on the jax board and Brunswick ga / Kingsland ga also. Really nothing special man made c to small d cups and looks like she has a skin issue. She is definitely on something when I seen her. There are better out there but she is good for a last minute pump and dump but as always YMMV.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  10. #37581
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941

  11. #37580

    Tgtbt

    If to call or text the number and they give to an address on Cagle then it is a ripoff. There will be a female there but she is not the one in the picture. Those are models and you ain't getting any of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315

  12. #37579
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    You must not be talking about the right Karman. Karman is tall, tight, with probably the best ass in the game. Not sure what you mean by "lots of damage".
    I concur with this. I've seen her recently, she's put on a bit of weight but still looks good, and her service is top notch in my experience. Always pleasant, present, and lucid.

  13. #37578

    Just Seems Weird

    Don't we recognize the lady in the pic? In reading the story, she seems to be the mother of the person that was killed. She hasn't posted on STG since that night 2/14.

    Does seem weird, no Clit for a few days. I hope it is just the penicillin running its course and he is back with us soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    This is the mom on Tryst. She's posting a social media memorial about her son's 'heroic' efforts.

    The gofundme (obviously one side of the story - ) reads as follows:

    My son was violently gunned down along with his pregnant wife, who is 7 months pregnant with his first son. He lost his life trying to protect his family from a robber holding his pregnant wife at gunpoint. My brave son, shot multiple times in the chest, still chased the murderer two flights of stairs until he collapsed on the ground! I saw my son take his last breath, and there went my heart ♥️.

    Now, I'm trying to get enough money to have his funeral and to help his wife with her finances since my son was her security blanket. Anything anyone can help with is definitely appreciated, and I would like to thank you all again for your support and help ahead of time. May GOD bless you and your family.

  14. #37577
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Only one way to find out. Did you ask her what her donation is? If it's higher I would be inclined to say she's real.
    Ya qv 1. 3,and hh 1. 8 coins.

  15. #37576
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
    Only one way to find out. Did you ask her what her donation is? If it's higher I would be inclined to say she's real.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape