Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37593

    Greek for me.

    Hey guys, I'm looking to hook up with a local girl that provides Greek. I'm hoping for tomorrow (Saturday) or maybe Sunday. If y'all know any of the local girls that will accommodate my trip to Greece then please let me know. PM is fine or just let me know here in the forum. I would prefer bareback but will settle for covered. Thanks and Happy Mongering Safely.

    L2 gitit.

  2. #37592

  3. #37591

    Nice

    Thats a nice little chocolate spinner right there. Interested to hear feedback as well!

  4. #37590

  5. #37589

    Goth

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    In town for work and decided to sample the flavors. Tried to setup a date with Goth Queen (giggleship) last night but she didn't reply until this afternoon. Tried setting up for tonight and she gives me a long sob story about needing gas, selling content, wanting me to send her $. I told her I'll give in person and she said she can't meet tonight. I tell her then we can meet tomorrow and she goes on another rant before telling me she won't see me. Might be a scam or ripoff. Buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/254581470992
    Yeah, she does the same thing everytime and then will constantly ask you to buy content. She has ZERO intentions on meeting.

  6. #37588

    Work

    Work has been killing me lately fellas so I've been on a stand still for a few. Soon as the schedule slows back down I'll be back with several pics to share.

    Pipe approves this message.

  7. #37587

    Karla Romanian

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3581113

    Pics are real. This woman is beautiful. She's an amazing spinner with some big man mades. Body is just amazing. Just my type. Perfect little pussy. For those that need BBBJ and GFE, sorry don't think that's offered unless it's an upsell. Her CBJ was very good. I couldn't resist and pulled her into 69 and ate that wonderful little pussy. It was perfect. She was really responsive. She moved to every position I wanted. At one point even said "take me however you want" . Indeed I will. Very sweet girl, gave me compliments, held a good conversation, just wow.

    Traveling with Sara that's been reviewed recently. My experience with Sara was that she was beautiful, but stand offish. Karla is beautiful and into it.

  8. #37586
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw this one, she looks like her pics, banging body and pretty face. She's staying at the hotels by jtb and 95. She leaves tomorrow unfortunately or I'd go back. She wanted $6 for hh or $$ for hr and would do BBBJ for an extra. 6. I negotiated $$ for a hh and BBBJ. Her skills were really good, makes it disappear on dt. Lite DFK and really sweet. She cared about what she did and about my opinion. I'll definitely see her next time she's in town.
    She's awesome. I see her everytime she here. 200 Mario coins for hour with double shot. She does Greek buts it's expensive an additional 200 Mario coins. Nice body and sweet lady.

  9. #37585
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941
    This woman has been a provider for many years and has reviews all over the place and has gone by different names. I have seen her once about 7 years ago and was not impressed. Her man mades are hard, and not fun to play with. She does this weird thing where she talks to herself. Anyway I don't recommend.

  10. #37584

    Goth Queen a no go

    In town for work and decided to sample the flavors. Tried to setup a date with Goth Queen (giggleship) last night but she didn't reply until this afternoon. Tried setting up for tonight and she gives me a long sob story about needing gas, selling content, wanting me to send her $. I told her I'll give in person and she said she can't meet tonight. I tell her then we can meet tomorrow and she goes on another rant before telling me she won't see me. Might be a scam or ripoff. Buyer beware.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/254581470992
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1644.jpg‎   IMG_1642.jpg‎   IMG_1643.jpg‎  

  11. #37583

    Laura Colombian

    Finally saw this one, she looks like her pics, banging body and pretty face. She's staying at the hotels by jtb and 95. She leaves tomorrow unfortunately or I'd go back. She wanted $6 for hh or $$ for hr and would do BBBJ for an extra. 6. I negotiated $$ for a hh and BBBJ. Her skills were really good, makes it disappear on dt. Lite DFK and really sweet. She cared about what she did and about my opinion. I'll definitely see her next time she's in town.

  12. #37582
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941
    Try searching ravena or something like that. She has been revieved on the jax board and Brunswick ga / Kingsland ga also. Really nothing special man made c to small d cups and looks like she has a skin issue. She is definitely on something when I seen her. There are better out there but she is good for a last minute pump and dump but as always YMMV.

    -Stay Safe Gents.

  13. #37581
    Not coming up with anything on this Paisley. Anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/932357340941

  14. #37580

    Tgtbt

    If to call or text the number and they give to an address on Cagle then it is a ripoff. There will be a female there but she is not the one in the picture. Those are models and you ain't getting any of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315

  15. #37579
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    You must not be talking about the right Karman. Karman is tall, tight, with probably the best ass in the game. Not sure what you mean by "lots of damage".
    I concur with this. I've seen her recently, she's put on a bit of weight but still looks good, and her service is top notch in my experience. Always pleasant, present, and lucid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape