Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14743
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBuck  [View Original Post]
    So, this was my approach when I was in the bowl.

    The approach works with many new to Seeking girls who don't want to admit to themselves that they are selling their pussy. It is based on the premiss that the party that has the money calls the shots and that there are MANY POT SB out-there and very few "real" SD's. Also lines up with their desire to be "spoiled". Heck, sometimes new SBs with platonic in their profile would head to the FC with me after the M&G. Most headed to the FC on date 2.

    Over 12 months this worked for me with 13 SB, all bare, 50% CIP. I am no longer in the game, I hit the lottery (figuratively) my last SB is now SO, since 2019,38 year age gap. HAHA, life is very good.

    Guidelines:

    1. Craft your profile as an experienced SD looking for a new SB after a previous LT SR ended due to SB moving away, finding someone in RL, etc. Say in your profile that you will absolutely never ask them to meet you at a hotel on a first meet and also you are not looking for a platonic SB, you are looking for a real connection. Again. Say in your profile that you are looking for a real connection with the right lady, intimacy is not expected but as in normal relationships, if there is a connection, intimacy will quickly and naturally follow.

    2. In the DM's. Never discuss money with the POT SB. When she presses, say first you are sure that this does not apply to her but you are not looking for a working girl, prostitute, escort, or anyone looking to be paid for sex. You are looking for a smart, sexy SB to connect with and help financially. Say that the way that you will help is that at the end of a date (with adult fun) you will give her an envelope. This way YOU decide how much to give. Tell her that you are looking to meet weekly and after 2 or 3 months you can switch to a monthly envelope.

    3. When she says "what if the amount in the envelope is not enough", respond "as in any relationship if there is an issue, we do the adult thing and talk to resolve the issue". In my experience, when a SB that I had fucked complained about the amount (only one of 13, my normal was 300 per envelope), I said, "that is all I have in my budget", sorry if it does not work for you, do you want to cancel our date this week? She said, "no that is fine". Also make sure that she cums a shit-ton the first time you have sex, get down there and lick her pussy like it is the last pussy on earth (google lesbian guide to pussy licking) before fucking her. It seems that young men these days don't enjoy dining at the why.
    This is a great post! Do a lot of what is outlined but will fine tune my game. My # of SB's is much higher in past year, but 300 is the # you should be looking for! Can't always get there, but its enough for most for their time. Some will still hold out for 5 or say they never go below 8, etc. This is a fun game, to try and get them for the lowest amount and then have them be ok with that amount for continuous times. I only go for for 8's or better so you will miss out on a few, but even those you can have for 5, and if you follow the game plan can possibly get some to be ok with 3 moving forward. We all are looking for the unicorn, but they are as well and for them, they also want to feel safe, have fun, and in their minds make sure they are valued. In their minds, the higher the # the higher the value, but they also would rather be spending their time with someone who they feel safe with and treats them nicely. They all have been on enough bad dates that the good ones stand out and those are the ones they are willing to take a little less from so they avoid the headaches.

  2. #14742

    Low cost approach

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    So, this was my approach when I was in the bowl.

    The approach works with many new to Seeking girls who don't want to admit to themselves that they are selling their pussy. It is based on the premiss that the party that has the money calls the shots and that there are MANY POT SB out-there and very few "real" SD's. Also lines up with their desire to be "spoiled". Heck, sometimes new SBs with platonic in their profile would head to the FC with me after the M&G. Most headed to the FC on date 2.

    Over 12 months this worked for me with 13 SB, all bare, 50% CIP. I am no longer in the game, I hit the lottery (figuratively) my last SB is now SO, since 2019,38 year age gap. HAHA, life is very good.

    Guidelines:

    1. Craft your profile as an experienced SD looking for a new SB after a previous LT SR ended due to SB moving away, finding someone in RL, etc. Say in your profile that you will absolutely never ask them to meet you at a hotel on a first meet and also you are not looking for a platonic SB, you are looking for a real connection. Again. Say in your profile that you are looking for a real connection with the right lady, intimacy is not expected but as in normal relationships, if there is a connection, intimacy will quickly and naturally follow.

    2. In the DM's. Never discuss money with the POT SB. When she presses, say first you are sure that this does not apply to her but you are not looking for a working girl, prostitute, escort, or anyone looking to be paid for sex. You are looking for a smart, sexy SB to connect with and help financially. Say that the way that you will help is that at the end of a date (with adult fun) you will give her an envelope. This way YOU decide how much to give. Tell her that you are looking to meet weekly and after 2 or 3 months you can switch to a monthly envelope.

    3. When she says "what if the amount in the envelope is not enough", respond "as in any relationship if there is an issue, we do the adult thing and talk to resolve the issue". In my experience, when a SB that I had fucked complained about the amount (only one of 13, my normal was 300 per envelope), I said, "that is all I have in my budget", sorry if it does not work for you, do you want to cancel our date this week? She said, "no that is fine". Also make sure that she cums a shit-ton the first time you have sex, get down there and lick her pussy like it is the last pussy on earth (google lesbian guide to pussy licking) before fucking her. It seems that young men these days don't enjoy dining at the why.

  3. #14741

    Lets skip the poll

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    If a single person responds, I will.

    Age.

    Height.

    Weight.

    Hair.

    Annual Budget.

    Marital Status on Profile.

    Fudge+- a little if slightly identifying.
    We all have $$$ YMMV, we have all heard stories from the ladies about horrible experiences from others and some good ones that they have had.

  4. #14740

    Poll. Just curious

    If a single person responds, I will.

    Age.

    Height.

    Weight.

    Hair.

    Annual Budget.

    Marital Status on Profile.

    Fudge+- a little if slightly identifying.

  5. #14739
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Yes! If you're in good shape and don't look that bad, it can still be done for 300. Even though it's harder these days, it can be done. One of my main SB that I've been seeing for years is still at 300.
    Well you can't really count that, she was grandfathered in at a price back when the game was different. I'm talking about women that are somewhat new but educated to the game. I'm white, late 40's decent looking / good shape. I don't have an issue picking up women in my age range, I just happen to like having sex with much younger women than my age range LOL. For the past year or so, any gal 25 or younger that's at least a 7 or an 8 has been $500 minimum for me. If you can still find an 8 for $300, you're luckier than finding a 4 leaf clover, either that or she's got serious self esteem issues. I think I posted this a few weeks ago, but back in Nov I went to NY for a week and I'd say for 50 - 60 % of the women up there that were a 7 or hotter 1 k was the Minimum. That level of GPS hasn't quite completely infiltrated the DC pool, but its creeping up that way slowly but surely.

  6. #14738
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
    Yes! If you're in good shape and don't look that bad, it can still be done for 300. Even though it's harder these days, it can be done. One of my main SB that I've been seeing for years is still at 300.

  7. #14737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeThe  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-49ca461caff7

    https://www.instagram.com/msdaniellecollins/?hl=en

    Main Profile pic comes back to a Instagram in Australia. Even recent pics like last week in Insta are Australia.

    Move to text and want to meet in DC near her place for intro. Shares face covered pics in text and doesn't want to share face pics for discretion.
    When they hit you up for a deposit / gas money, etc before the meetup you'll know it's not her. Her tiktok never places her in DC.

  8. #14736

    Maybe real Maybe not

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-49ca461caff7

    https://www.instagram.com/msdaniellecollins/?hl=en

    Main Profile pic comes back to a Instagram in Australia. Even recent pics like last week in Insta are Australia.

    Move to text and want to meet in DC near her place for intro. Shares face covered pics in text and doesn't want to share face pics for discretion.
    Last edited by JustLikeThe; 02-20-25 at 13:49. Reason: Added Insta

  9. #14735
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted back that it's a he.

  10. #14734

    About Right

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    That rate is about right in my experience. I had one go to $4 and recently had one on the hook that quoted $4 but changed plans three times. I might still hit her up later as I see she is not super active on the site so maybe just nervous. If she changes plans a fourth time I'll let you all know.

  11. #14733

    RTFF Please

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    That link is blocked for me and pretty sure that I blocked her or should I say him. A search on the forum says that girl is a dude.

  12. #14732

    23 YO Virgin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52
    Possibly but man come on. A chick in this day that is a virgin at 23 and might possibly give it up to some older dude for money? I guess stranger things have happened but the amount of effort one would have to put in for that trophy would be exhausting.

  13. #14731

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    Must have blocked me or deactivated.
    Same thing. Either deactivated or blocked me too. Maybe SA is actually enforcing the rule about money talk with their female members now.

  14. #14730
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work for this one.
    Must have blocked me or deactivated.

  15. #14729

    Haley

    This one is adamant about condoms and wants money upfront when you meet before any intimacy happens.

    I'm seeing this more and more recently. I got bitten by it a few weeks ago with a different gal and gave in against my better judgement, let my hard-on do the thinking and paid her upfront. After about 45 minutes she used the bullshit excuse that her roommate texted her that her cat got out and she had to leave immediately to go find it but she swore she'd come back. Yeah right, sure you will. Never again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-65cf1e9ebac5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape