Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 18394
-
02-19-25 20:33 #14734Senior Member

Posts: 1054Someone posted back that it's a he.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:51 #14733Senior Member

Posts: 228About Right
That rate is about right in my experience. I had one go to $4 and recently had one on the hook that quoted $4 but changed plans three times. I might still hit her up later as I see she is not super active on the site so maybe just nervous. If she changes plans a fourth time I'll let you all know.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:45 #14732Senior Member

Posts: 228RTFF Please
That link is blocked for me and pretty sure that I blocked her or should I say him. A search on the forum says that girl is a dude.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:40 #14731Senior Member

Posts: 22823 YO Virgin
Possibly but man come on. A chick in this day that is a virgin at 23 and might possibly give it up to some older dude for money? I guess stranger things have happened but the amount of effort one would have to put in for that trophy would be exhausting.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:35 #14730Senior Member

Posts: 228Same
Same thing. Either deactivated or blocked me too. Maybe SA is actually enforcing the rule about money talk with their female members now.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:07 #14729Senior Member

Posts: 76Must have blocked me or deactivated.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:30 #14728Senior Member

Posts: 1021Haley
This one is adamant about condoms and wants money upfront when you meet before any intimacy happens.
I'm seeing this more and more recently. I got bitten by it a few weeks ago with a different gal and gave in against my better judgement, let my hard-on do the thinking and paid her upfront. After about 45 minutes she used the bullshit excuse that her roommate texted her that her cat got out and she had to leave immediately to go find it but she swore she'd come back. Yeah right, sure you will. Never again.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-65cf1e9ebac5
-
02-18-25 19:22 #14727Senior Member

Posts: 1021Link doesn't work for this one.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:19 #14726Senior Member

Posts: 1021Anqa
This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52
-
02-18-25 17:36 #14725Senior Member

Posts: 76$2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
-
02-18-25 17:33 #14724Senior Member

Posts: 76This one is asking $600 PPM.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3
-
02-18-25 15:50 #14723Senior Member

Posts: 1021Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:41 #14722Senior Member

Posts: 368Yes I am
Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:01 #14721Senior Member

Posts: 1021Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:34 #14720Senior Member

Posts: 457My range is from 300-600.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






