The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 1248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37582
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Only one way to find out. Did you ask her what her donation is? If it's higher I would be inclined to say she's real.
    Ya qv 1. 3,and hh 1. 8 coins.

  2. #37581
    Quote Originally Posted by YoloLife  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
    Only one way to find out. Did you ask her what her donation is? If it's higher I would be inclined to say she's real.

  3. #37580

    Taylor

    Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6586.jpg‎  

  4. #37579

    Ashleigh

    Is this Ashleigh the one with red flags or is she OK? Any reports?

    https://www.escortbabylon.net/image_list/9044440599

  5. #37578

    Ashley James

    Hit it yesterday. Super strong smoke smell.

    Other than that, this girl likes to get fucked. Her pics are very filtered, but it was a good time. She put in major effort. I'm on the bandwagon now.

  6. #37577
    Quote Originally Posted by Quebec99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to confirm if Clit is still with us? He hasn't posted in a while, so makes me believe it might be true.
    Scroll down to read TomCat and JohnDough report on the incident.

  7. #37576
    Quote Originally Posted by StarsTunna  [View Original Post]
    Body has lots of damage, if you don't care about that then just see her.
    You must not be talking about the right Karman. Karman is tall, tight, with probably the best ass in the game. Not sure what you mean by "lots of damage".

  8. #37575

    Taylor

    Anyone got any info on this one? Good comms. Asked for a pic and doesn't quite match up with the online pics. One she sent me, she was heavily tatted. PM me if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315

  9. #37574
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this one? Her mouth as good as she claims it is in the ad?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/047121547745
    Trash don't bother. Ultra filtered pics. Smells like a smoke bomb.

  10. #37573

    Cliteastwood

    Has anyone been able to confirm if Clit is still with us? He hasn't posted in a while, so makes me believe it might be true.

  11. #37572

    D'licious

    Quote Originally Posted by KKgator  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/d-licious

    Has anyone seen her? I'm headed to OP in a few weeks & would like to see 1-2 providers. Appreciate the help. Gainesville lacks talent.
    I visited D'licious a few months back. At the time she was only offering massages.

    She looks as good as her pics with a great MILF body and nice natural curves. She was friendly and hosts out of a hotel a nicer area.

    During the massage she used scented oil and rubbed everything down thoroughly but did not use her mouth or kitty. The massage was good just not tree benji good, though YMMV.

    I didn't ask if she offered more, but my guess is she wouldn't or likely would be unenthusiastic if she did.

  12. #37571

    Real but

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Just got to say this. Like many have said before, the majority of these girls could care less about providing good service. This is a business for them and they are just bad business people. Karman (although has her faults) always provides good and reliable service. Great head game and treats people with respectfully. I'm going to posting a bit more about what I've come across.
    Body has lots of damage, if you don't care about that then just see her.

  13. #37570

    Take it or leave it

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    You have 1 post and you're vouching for a girl that's a known thief. That's a red flag right there. Pretty sure you should stay away from Maci. Keep mongers safe.
    One post doesn't mean I am new to the game. I've been in and out of this game for over two decades. And I wasn't vouching for her. All I said is that she has treated me well. But after seeing all these posts about her, I too am reconsidering whether I want to see her again.

    I thought this site was about sharing our experiences with providers. Was I wrong for saying what I said about her?

  14. #37569

    European Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this girl? She just left Orlando and Tampa area, seems that she has came through here once before. Smoking hot, sounds like she's a little by the book but hard to pass on.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cleo22
    I saw her once a few months ago when she was "traveling" through here. I speak fluent Spanish and she said that she lives in Spain. Doubt it! Anyways, she stayed in a nice hotel, but kept the visit very short. I booked the HHR, but she treated me like it was a QV. She didn't want me making any loud noises and actually spoke to me while whispering. SMH. Her looks are definitely up there. Although, I will say parts of her body are man-made and don't feel anywhere near as good as natural. She was not into the experience, acted a bit cold, and honestly it felt like wasted money for me. But, who knows, maybe your experience will be better than mine. I do not recommend.

  15. #37568

    As far as service goes. Karman is always reliable

    Just got to say this. Like many have said before, the majority of these girls could care less about providing good service. This is a business for them and they are just bad business people. Karman (although has her faults) always provides good and reliable service. Great head game and treats people with respectfully. I'm going to posting a bit more about what I've come across.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape