Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 41283
-
02-19-25 21:54 #37578Regular Member

Posts: 2Just Seems Weird
Don't we recognize the lady in the pic? In reading the story, she seems to be the mother of the person that was killed. She hasn't posted on STG since that night 2/14.
Does seem weird, no Clit for a few days. I hope it is just the penicillin running its course and he is back with us soon.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:04 #37577Senior Member

Posts: 259Ya qv 1. 3,and hh 1. 8 coins.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:14 #37576Senior Member

Posts: 586Only one way to find out. Did you ask her what her donation is? If it's higher I would be inclined to say she's real.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 16:32 #37575Senior Member

Posts: 259Taylor
Anyone met up with this chick? Did some research and came up with nothing. Says she got a place on the ss. Might be TGTBT? This is the pic she sent.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
-
02-19-25 15:24 #37574Senior Member

Posts: 174Ashleigh
Is this Ashleigh the one with red flags or is she OK? Any reports?
https://www.escortbabylon.net/image_list/9044440599
-
02-19-25 13:04 #37573Senior Member

Posts: 919Ashley James
Hit it yesterday. Super strong smoke smell.
Other than that, this girl likes to get fucked. Her pics are very filtered, but it was a good time. She put in major effort. I'm on the bandwagon now.
-
02-19-25 10:29 #37572Senior Member

Posts: 2334Scroll down to read TomCat and JohnDough report on the incident.
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:25 #37571Senior Member

Posts: 180You must not be talking about the right Karman. Karman is tall, tight, with probably the best ass in the game. Not sure what you mean by "lots of damage".
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 10:24 #37570Senior Member

Posts: 316Taylor
Anyone got any info on this one? Good comms. Asked for a pic and doesn't quite match up with the online pics. One she sent me, she was heavily tatted. PM me if you prefer.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/672006573315
-
02-19-25 08:29 #37569Regular Member

Posts: 3Trash don't bother. Ultra filtered pics. Smells like a smoke bomb.
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 06:54 #37568Senior Member

Posts: 788Cliteastwood
Has anyone been able to confirm if Clit is still with us? He hasn't posted in a while, so makes me believe it might be true.
-
02-19-25 01:16 #37567Regular Member

Posts: 1D'licious
I visited D'licious a few months back. At the time she was only offering massages.
Originally Posted by KKgator
[View Original Post]
She looks as good as her pics with a great MILF body and nice natural curves. She was friendly and hosts out of a hotel a nicer area.
During the massage she used scented oil and rubbed everything down thoroughly but did not use her mouth or kitty. The massage was good just not tree benji good, though YMMV.
I didn't ask if she offered more, but my guess is she wouldn't or likely would be unenthusiastic if she did.
-
02-18-25 21:30 #37566Senior Member

Posts: 185Real but
Body has lots of damage, if you don't care about that then just see her.
Originally Posted by Wildcat64
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:00 #37565Regular Member

Posts: 12Take it or leave it
One post doesn't mean I am new to the game. I've been in and out of this game for over two decades. And I wasn't vouching for her. All I said is that she has treated me well. But after seeing all these posts about her, I too am reconsidering whether I want to see her again.
Originally Posted by Wildcat64
[View Original Post]
I thought this site was about sharing our experiences with providers. Was I wrong for saying what I said about her?
-
02-18-25 16:56 #37564Regular Member

Posts: 12European Sara
I saw her once a few months ago when she was "traveling" through here. I speak fluent Spanish and she said that she lives in Spain. Doubt it! Anyways, she stayed in a nice hotel, but kept the visit very short. I booked the HHR, but she treated me like it was a QV. She didn't want me making any loud noises and actually spoke to me while whispering. SMH. Her looks are definitely up there. Although, I will say parts of her body are man-made and don't feel anywhere near as good as natural. She was not into the experience, acted a bit cold, and honestly it felt like wasted money for me. But, who knows, maybe your experience will be better than mine. I do not recommend.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






