Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 37356
-
02-20-25 05:25 #33861Senior Member

Posts: 98Pretty sure you're thinking of M8 . M1 got busted a few years ago, but was back in business within like 48 hours.
Originally Posted by MadThad0890
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 01:24 #33860Senior Member

Posts: 94Jade
If that's her it was 30 pounds ago!
Originally Posted by Darwin2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:52 #33859Banned Member

Posts: 298Lara Search
I just took a stab in the dark with spelling his name didn't know I spelled it right wanted to make sure and since you confirmed it I did a Lara Search but I thought he had a location in Troy I didn't get that on this forum. None of the companies in his name are listed in Troy so maybe it doesn't exist or its in another person's name but it's his business. I already knew about both the Birmingham locations tho.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 21:46 #33858Senior Member

Posts: 228"Melt your stress away" / Jade in Berkley?
Anyone seen this lady? Second pic looks promising!
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...828027526.html
-
02-19-25 19:20 #33857Senior Member

Posts: 929A lara search will show all businesses for which he is the registered agent. Good job on the spelling BTW.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 19:13 #33856Senior Member

Posts: 427Not what I said
Did I say that? The OP said massage and HJ OR BJ in his area. It was never said implied or suggested that BJ is it was ever offered there. So let's put that to rest shall we.
Originally Posted by ZigZagMan123
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 18:09 #33855Senior Member

Posts: 750Healing Touch on Hoover; Warren
Visited today. Below average rub and tug. The place is nice, but I cant imagine the business would survive with this level of service. I paid $70 for the hour, tipped $50 for the handy. She did get the jugs out for the HJ. Had nice nips, but mercifully the lights were low for the rest of the package. Overall; meh. I wouldn't go back. I thought I read a recent report of someone getting FS with a hot provider? Whatever.
JD.
-
02-19-25 16:49 #33854Banned Member

Posts: 298Beauty Tech Spa
Mongers familiar with Gary Raykhinshteyn the owner (or however you spell his name) what's his other location? It's been radio silence on my end since the verdict came out.
-
02-19-25 14:44 #33853Regular Member

Posts: 24Wespa
I've been to Wespa several times under previous management no BJ offered ever. I visited once under the new management standard hand shake was all that was offered. I don't recommend Wespa.
-
02-19-25 13:38 #33852Senior Member

Posts: 120LOL man I hate getting snagged with a regular. It be one thing if we start clicking for a different menu but if it's the same old song and dance each time I end up going else where too.
Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:34 #33851Senior Member

Posts: 120If you make it up north check out Heige in Flint. Discount rates and the chunk provider will do the b hole.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 11:39 #33850Senior Member

Posts: 30Wespa
Since wespa has been discussed lately, and I've never been there, I decided to give them a try. Massage was pretty good. She got my quads really well which my legit masseuse avoids because it too close. However, no HE at all. She just said finished and left the room. Everything seemed like it would happen, then nothing. Now I am frustrated and need to go somewhere else soon. I doubt I'll return there unless I really need my quads hit well again.
-
02-18-25 20:21 #33849Senior Member

Posts: 427Furthermore on Wespa
New management there since October so the menu is different there now. Yes definitely no BJ there under previous ownership, not sure about now. But my post was in response to good massage and occasional HJ in his area. Heejunk added several others.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:15 #33848Senior Member

Posts: 427Plymouth area
Didn't say that, can't speak to that, but he asked for local to his area being Plymouth and also said HJ which is a given here.
Originally Posted by Mrtroy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 19:48 #33847Senior Member

Posts: 929BJ available at Commerce, Novi health, and Springwell.
Originally Posted by SEMichigan001
[View Original Post]
Handies available throughout novi, wixom, westland, and livonia. Asian Health, thai Dds, starmoon, acupressure, accura, etc









Reply With Quote






