Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 37355
-
02-17-25 08:19 #33830Senior Member

Posts: 778 mile regulars
Does anyone know if some of the regulars on 8 mile relocated or if they got scooped up in the recent activity? Thinking mostly of Yumi, Nancy, Rudy, etc. They were always genuine, sweet, and fun. With a lot of new ads these days I was curious if they landed anywhere local. PM is fine. Thanks.
-
02-17-25 08:00 #33829Senior Member

Posts: 214Open?
Didn't M1 also get hit in the recent raid?
Originally Posted by Herrgen
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 07:34 #33828Senior Member

Posts: 30Same KC?
I'm not sure if it's the same KC but I was just with a KC at Starmoon on Thursday. Thicker young girl (26-30) with a nice rack. They are mashed down a bit until she pulls them out. Ass has to be size 40 though. Good time with standard finish and $. 4 tip. Not a fan of the sliding accordion doors there. I called ahead for KC and they said yes. Assuming this is the same girl but maybe not. Good luck!
Originally Posted by Worker
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 07:01 #33827Senior Member

Posts: 202M1?
Gentlemen,
Any recent information on M1? I was a regular for many, many years, though has been a while. Thinking about scratching that itch again and really need to know what to expect in terms of cost and service.
Thanks in advance.
Be Safe.
-
02-16-25 20:43 #33826Senior Member

Posts: 37Coming to Roseville. Any Recommendations?
Hey Guys,
I'm heading to Roseville this week, and after doing some research, it seems there are quite a few shops in that area.
Is anyone from that area and can make any recommendations on good places, or ladies? I'm trying to avoid the dreaded TOFTT in a new location.
Thanks!
-
02-16-25 16:56 #33825Senior Member

Posts: 133Curious as well. I know who you're referring to. I'm linked to her on IG, Fb, and Snap. She's bad asf.
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:51 #33824Senior Member

Posts: 81Big Rack
So, I haven't been to Diamond in Highland for 5 weeks or so, but a girl had just started when I last went that had a huge rack. I am 75% sure they were real. She was about 40. But she has had me wanting to go back, but the mamasan there likes me so much that she snags me if I go near the place, ha. I don't have the heart to tell her no, so I started to go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Worker
[View Original Post]
But might be worth a look if boobage is your target! She had a killer rack.
-
02-16-25 15:42 #33823Senior Member

Posts: 180C's or Bigger
Originally Posted by ==
I too am interested in a west side AMP with a girl that has a pair on the larger size. But not a plus size girl. After I missed KC at Starmoon by a day, I'm interested on who else has some nice ones. Reply or PM is fine.
Originally Posted by Fitzie00
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 14:40 #33822Senior Member

Posts: 49Summer
This is Summer's ad. The pics are not her but close enough. She is a cutie for sure just not enthusiastic. YMMV.
Originally Posted by RonJohnson83
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...-/483379569448
-
02-16-25 11:33 #33821Senior Member

Posts: 486I've often enjoyed what Annie at Kim's on John are has to offer.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 23:58 #33820Regular Member

Posts: 16Summer?
Is this Summer?
Originally Posted by Member#6425
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/182539790#.
-
02-15-25 15:24 #33819Senior Member

Posts: 394Summer
I think it was like $2.
Originally Posted by BuckTurgidson
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 10:45 #33818Senior Member

Posts: 69Summer
How much are we talking here?
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:59 #33817Senior Member

Posts: 246Did you even read the comment?
The name of the place is Great Hands. It's on 9 mile in Oak Park.
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:30 #33816Senior Member

Posts: 259Name is in title
He gave you name in title Great hands.
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





