Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 527 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 7895
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #7520

    Treasure

    Says in her profile that she's "no prostitute. " Almost first message goes right to text and asks if I want to meet her at a Days Inn for 300. You can't make this shit up. I didn't see her but I may because of those tits.

  2. #7519

    Re: PPM expectations?

    A lot of ladies ask for that but will most will eventually settle for half or less.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  3. #7518

    92babii on Seeking

    Stay clear of this thief!

    She's located in Westminster.

    Her older sister is in Balt City and also uses her profile.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ccdc21a7f0acb1

  4. #7517

    Non-SA Sites

    Have any SB's hit you up on dating apps like Bumble or Hinge?

  5. #7516

    Seeking

    Has anyone ever used pre-paid visa card or currenty still using one? I prefer not to use my real CC.

  6. #7515
    Quote Originally Posted by SnglDad73  [View Original Post]
    One of my SBs, will be in town from college. She would like some tuition assistance. I'm looking in the Owings Mills Area Saturday evening around 8 pm. 30 min sessions. DM me for all the important details. , she is a young, sexy black woman who is exploring her sexuality. Please reach out via private message if you would like to discuss.
    Just wanted to add some pics of her, she'll be in town Saturday evening.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9602.jpg‎   IMG_9601.jpg‎  

  7. #7514

    Other Sites

    Have any of you had luck with SBs on sites like Hinge or Bumble?

  8. #7513
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I'd negotiate down.
    Hey guys. Regarding this girl. Hope you know what you're getting with her?

    I'm into this kind of thing, are you guys? I mean, are you expecting 2 swords or one.

  9. #7512

    College girl in town needs assistance

    One of my SBs, will be in town from college. She would like some tuition assistance. I'm looking in the Owings Mills Area Saturday evening around 8 pm. 30 min sessions. DM me for all the important details. , she is a young, sexy black woman who is exploring her sexuality. Please reach out via private message if you would like to discuss.

  10. #7511

    Elena

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-55f577c252b6

    Her responses are clearly AI generated, it's actually pretty funny.

  11. #7510
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Usually my max is $$.

    Post a link and we can tell you if we know her. DM is fine too
    Where do you normally start at?

  12. #7509
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd negotiate down.

  13. #7508
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
    Guys can get a P.S. For less then 2 K. I believe the price she wants is in her head.

  14. #7507
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Usually my max is $$.

    Post a link and we can tell you if we know her. DM is fine too
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803

  15. #7506
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Usually my max is $$.

    Post a link and we can tell you if we know her. DM is fine too
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

    Asking $600 PPM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape