Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 7895
-
03-05-25 18:51 #7520Senior Member

Posts: 213Treasure
Says in her profile that she's "no prostitute. " Almost first message goes right to text and asks if I want to meet her at a Days Inn for 300. You can't make this shit up. I didn't see her but I may because of those tits.
-
03-05-25 07:02 #7519Senior Member

Posts: 236Re: PPM expectations?
A lot of ladies ask for that but will most will eventually settle for half or less.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 06:47 #7518Senior Member

Posts: 23692babii on Seeking
Stay clear of this thief!
She's located in Westminster.
Her older sister is in Balt City and also uses her profile.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ccdc21a7f0acb1
-
03-03-25 16:31 #7517Senior Member

Posts: 487Non-SA Sites
Have any SB's hit you up on dating apps like Bumble or Hinge?
-
02-28-25 12:43 #7516Senior Member

Posts: 57Seeking
Has anyone ever used pre-paid visa card or currenty still using one? I prefer not to use my real CC.
-
02-26-25 23:46 #7515Senior Member

Posts: 32Just wanted to add some pics of her, she'll be in town Saturday evening.
Originally Posted by SnglDad73
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 20:56 #7514Senior Member

Posts: 487Other Sites
Have any of you had luck with SBs on sites like Hinge or Bumble?
-
02-23-25 16:53 #7513Senior Member

Posts: 34Hey guys. Regarding this girl. Hope you know what you're getting with her?
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
I'm into this kind of thing, are you guys? I mean, are you expecting 2 swords or one.
-
02-20-25 21:41 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 32College girl in town needs assistance
One of my SBs, will be in town from college. She would like some tuition assistance. I'm looking in the Owings Mills Area Saturday evening around 8 pm. 30 min sessions. DM me for all the important details. , she is a young, sexy black woman who is exploring her sexuality. Please reach out via private message if you would like to discuss.
-
02-20-25 09:28 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 54Elena
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-55f577c252b6
Her responses are clearly AI generated, it's actually pretty funny.
-
02-19-25 13:03 #7510Regular Member

Posts: 21Where do you normally start at?
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:43 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 487I'd negotiate down.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:31 #7508Regular Member

Posts: 21Guys can get a P.S. For less then 2 K. I believe the price she wants is in her head.
Originally Posted by GuardMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:35 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 76$2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
-
02-18-25 17:32 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 76https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Asking $600 PPM.









Reply With Quote






