Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 24686
-
02-20-25 16:04 #23231Senior Member

Posts: 42K massage Ofallon
Has anyone tried out K massage on O'Fallon MO? There location has been advertised a bunch recently on STG along with the other big ones out there and curious if they're legit.
-
02-20-25 13:22 #23230Senior Member

Posts: 33Gianna from Lakes girls
Has anyone seen Gianna lately from Lakes harem? Did she go independent? Is she still out there? Anyone know anything please reach out on forum or PM.
She was one of the better non FS girls we have had. Those who saw her I think would agree.
Thanks.
Life Is A Gamble.
-
02-20-25 12:50 #23229Senior Member

Posts: 130Star Spa thank you
Thanks for the reply. Good report.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
I enjoy having the therapist participate a bit more in the finsh. So, I'll probably skip Star. I'm (usually) not looking for escort-like service, but would like to find another reasonably close AMP to visit for another handshake.
-
02-20-25 12:20 #23228Senior Member

Posts: 338Star
Decent massage, DYI encouraged & finished. A mid age Asian woman, typical mid age appearance. The same routine I've experienced at 90% of the STL AMPs.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
It seems many here are hoping for "escort" services at the AMPs. From my experience its very few and far in between. I keep my expectations low, enjoy a decent massage, but occasionally you find an liberal therapist. The young cuties who are liberal don't seem to stay around STL for very long.
-
02-20-25 10:45 #23227Senior Member

Posts: 28General Recap and Fri Night Rec?
Hello Mongers. Been enjoying the hobby for a few years here in STL but just found this website recently. I took my initial plunge with nothing more than nicely folded Jackons, shaky confidence and some good ol fashioned 'reddit research' but I'm extremely glad I did.
Here's my quick experience thus far in the area:
Sakura was my first visit, and was great. Standard HH and the lady was kind enough to lend a hand to help me complete my maiden voyage.
Checked out Jasmine a couple of times and was asked to flip each time and then guided to DIY. Massage was better at Jasmine than Sakura IMO. Didn't get any of the ladies names.
Then I landed at the land of Joyful Feet near Brentwood and that has been my go to. Mostly DIY but had 2 ladies that took matters into their own hands, Alice and Summer. At my most recent request, it seems neither of them are currently employed there any more, which is a shame. But, here is my (albeit) modest intel to share with the group. Hopefully someone, somewhere will find it helpful.
Now, my request:
I have a nice open Friday night tomorrow. Thinking about treating myself to an hour appointment somewhere, but not interested in doing the work myself. Looking for any suggestions of specific providers to make this happen, location not a huge factor. Thanks, and hopefully I am able to be of help to the community here.
HH. SS.
-
02-20-25 09:45 #23226Senior Member

Posts: 1744Interested in Star too
If someone does visit Star, please post it. I am in Fenton way more than I care to be. A little diversion would be great.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 13:50 #23225Senior Member

Posts: 130Oriental on Bayless
I'm older, so my criteria is more relaxed. I'd say my attendant was edging close to ugly just one time (but she was super friendly and fun).
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
At least half the time there my masseuse will be cute. Short and a bit heavy is normal. I would rate them better looking and younger than what I find at either of the Jasmines.
-
02-19-25 12:16 #23224Senior Member

Posts: 203How is oriental these days? Last time I went the girls were all ugly af.
Originally Posted by Splatter34
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 12:13 #23223Senior Member

Posts: 130Star Spa in Fenton
Anybody have any recent experiences at Star Spa?
I've been thinking of shaking up my routine and trying someplace different. I normally stop in at the Jasmine (s) or Oriental. I won't be interested if nothing more than DIY is available.
If I get encouragment, I'll report on my visit next week.
Thanks for any info.
-
02-18-25 09:49 #23222Senior Member

Posts: 186Helen at Jasmine
Based off a review here, a couple weeks ago I requested Helen at Jasmine and she was easily my favorite I've had. Youngest and best-looking girl at Jasmine and let me touch way more than the others there. But unfortunately, I texted them today, and they said Helen was "off" for the next 2 months. Bummer.
-
02-18-25 09:24 #23221Senior Member

Posts: 105"Kindly"
The second you see "kindly" or "kindly please," know for certain you are dealing with a scammer, very likely from India or Pakistan. In an ad, a text, an email, "Kindly" and "Kindly please" are red flags.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
Amazing they don't know not to use this wording.
-
02-17-25 08:58 #23220Senior Member

Posts: 638Would be a nice change of pace, but I'm highly skeptical. Tale as old as time, trying to guess an Asian woman's age.
Originally Posted by SamuelAdams
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 23:55 #23219Senior Member

Posts: 195Kind of More promoters??
Seeing recently posts saying Massage places having young therapists like 20' or 30's, any seniors tried these places like Rose spa, Spaah on watson recently to confirm??
-
02-16-25 16:06 #23218Senior Member

Posts: 38Spahhh on Watson
Went to Spahhh on Watson. Hadn't been there in awhile and was very pleased to see they had a new younger girl. She was cute too, looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's but who knows? Her massage skills were on par with massages I had received here in the past, therapeutic quality for sure but let me tell you, I left feeling like a new man. I will go back to see her again. Anyone know her name? PM open. If not, I'll definitely get it next time and reply to this.
-
02-16-25 10:23 #23217Senior Member

Posts: 150Thanks for sharing. She uses the word kindly. Americans don't typically use that word. The Queen's, now King's English, uses this word often. This poster is probably European or Indian. I'm still somewhat new to this but words like kindly, telegram, bare, no cash, are typically scams and should be looked at with caution.
Originally Posted by Lovethatbob
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




