Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 1646 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 599 1099 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 24689
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23219

    Kind of More promoters??

    Seeing recently posts saying Massage places having young therapists like 20' or 30's, any seniors tried these places like Rose spa, Spaah on watson recently to confirm??

  2. #23218

    Spahhh on Watson

    Went to Spahhh on Watson. Hadn't been there in awhile and was very pleased to see they had a new younger girl. She was cute too, looked to be in her late 20's or early 30's but who knows? Her massage skills were on par with massages I had received here in the past, therapeutic quality for sure but let me tell you, I left feeling like a new man. I will go back to see her again. Anyone know her name? PM open. If not, I'll definitely get it next time and reply to this.

  3. #23217
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovethatbob  [View Original Post]
    Found this one on RR and had lots of hope for a new experience.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...isa-65544.html

    Hadn't read any reviews, but she looked like maybe a real masseuse with an angle I'd enjoy. And it shows a local number. Very few of the massage gals here have out of town numbers. So, I took a shot. Didn't lose anything, but did waste my time. The story:

    Texted, set an appointment for yesterday. Ad said no cash, asked about that, and agreed Venmo would work just fine. Got the address, a new apartment building right off 64/40 and Brentwood. Arrived and then texted for the apartment number per "her" instructions. First thing sent? A request for the Venmo payment for 250, the asked-for amount for the tantric hour. Not a rookie at this, as I've been doing this for over 50 years, and I know enough to NEVER ever ever pay upfront. (OK, in rare circumstances when it's a nationally known provider and it's a high cost evening of fun. But even then, there better be pages and pages of reviews on T-E-are.) I said no way. "She" said how about half then. I went dark, started up the engine and drove to Calla where it's easy-peasy and I have a decent time at an average cost.

    LTB.
    Thanks for sharing. She uses the word kindly. Americans don't typically use that word. The Queen's, now King's English, uses this word often. This poster is probably European or Indian. I'm still somewhat new to this but words like kindly, telegram, bare, no cash, are typically scams and should be looked at with caution.

  4. #23216
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    I last saw Lindsey a year ago in St. Peters. She told me she was starting a good job and was going to stop escorting. I haven't seen her advertise since then.
    It's probably for the best. I saw her in 2022, and I had to change my mattress topper after. Maybe it's a dick move to say so, but health and cleanliness matters more than feelings.

  5. #23215

    Caution. For sure a scam

    Found this one on RR and had lots of hope for a new experience.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...isa-65544.html

    Hadn't read any reviews, but she looked like maybe a real masseuse with an angle I'd enjoy. And it shows a local number. Very few of the massage gals here have out of town numbers. So, I took a shot. Didn't lose anything, but did waste my time. The story:

    Texted, set an appointment for yesterday. Ad said no cash, asked about that, and agreed Venmo would work just fine. Got the address, a new apartment building right off 64/40 and Brentwood. Arrived and then texted for the apartment number per "her" instructions. First thing sent? A request for the Venmo payment for 250, the asked-for amount for the tantric hour. Not a rookie at this, as I've been doing this for over 50 years, and I know enough to NEVER ever ever pay upfront. (OK, in rare circumstances when it's a nationally known provider and it's a high cost evening of fun. But even then, there better be pages and pages of reviews on T-E-are.) I said no way. "She" said how about half then. I went dark, started up the engine and drove to Calla where it's easy-peasy and I have a decent time at an average cost.

    LTB.

  6. #23214

    Lindsey St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    I saw somebody posted that they saw Lindsey in St Charles. Anybody know how to get ahold of her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-349026?page=1
    I last saw Lindsey a year ago in St. Peters. She told me she was starting a good job and was going to stop escorting. I haven't seen her advertise since then.

  7. #23213

    Legit. Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or have knowledge of Lisa from Rub ratings. Just saw her ad today and don't think I've seen it before. Can't find any reviews. Seems like a legit ad but who knows.
    Decided to see what Lisa was all about. Everything sound legit and good, then suddenly she hits you up with a "c-note" booking fee. Talked her down to half. Thought maybe for a minute.

    What was odd is that she texted from two different number, calling one them her VIP. Then when she wanted payment, Zelle it was yet a different number to send to. On top of that, she was all into appointment documentation and wanted name, address, age etc. — to what end not entirely sure. Could be a phishing thing but not done very well.

    It all seemed like way too much so passed and moved on. Smelled like a scam.

  8. #23212

    Lindsey St Charles

    I saw somebody posted that they saw Lindsey in St Charles. Anybody know how to get ahold of her.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-349026?page=1

  9. #23211
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    That is RN Kellee formerly of Fenton. She worked with / shared a studio with Brittany? Off of Bowles south of 44. I tried each on once pre COVID. Bad attitude / high price. HJ only limited touching. Some people say they have gotten more. Search the massage section for Kellee, Kelly, and Brittany.
    My experience was exactly the same as Jeff. I tried both separately twice and same result. Didn't seem to matter that I had seen them before. Have not repeated and won't.

  10. #23210

    Kellee

    Quote Originally Posted by JOtis  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see these girls yet? Pic looks like bbw Kellee formerly in Fenton. Open to DM.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ual-49313.html
    That is RN Kellee formerly of Fenton. She worked with / shared a studio with Brittany? Off of Bowles south of 44. I tried each on once pre COVID. Bad attitude / high price. HJ only limited touching. Some people say they have gotten more. Search the massage section for Kellee, Kelly, and Brittany.

  11. #23209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    RN Kellee

    Anyone see these girls yet? Pic looks like bbw Kellee formerly in Fenton. Open to DM.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ual-49313.html

  12. #23208

    Did you ask??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrsk3200  [View Original Post]
    Went to Rose spa this past weekend, when I walked in was told they were busy and to come back by an attractive younger (20's) girl. Anybody know what her name is? Want to go and schedule a session with her.
    Most likely she may be for just answering the phones, if she is working ask her name if you visit her, DM me thanks.

  13. #23207

    Rose Spa

    Went to Rose spa this past weekend, when I walked in was told they were busy and to come back by an attractive younger (20's) girl. Anybody know what her name is? Want to go and schedule a session with her.

  14. #23206

    Yes Just A HJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubzz2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Amiee?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

    I'm curious if there's something more than a $300 HJ here.
    First the good she is very pretty and very sweet just a nice person, she provides a nuru type experience. The not so good, she tried to upsell me to 500 just to DATY, I did not ask about FS but I can only imagine if it is available it must be expensive.

  15. #23205

    Intel

    Has anyone seen Amiee?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

    I'm curious if there's something more than a $300 HJ here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape