Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 17695
-
02-19-25 08:04 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 32Lackland Latinas
The quality seems good, younger than the hotel Asians, but the pictures are never the ones on the ad. This one is actually from the DR, and kind of a soft, not super toned body. She's shy, ok service. Will do doubles with a Colombian that's way more friendly. But nice massage and service overall.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ouis/182830834
-
02-19-25 08:02 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 32She's real, and she provides great service. She's a little thicker than the pictures show. Race works differently in S. America, but I'd say she's like a light skin black woman with tons of sex appeal, great BBBJ, and other options if she likes you.
Originally Posted by Bertie105
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 06:35 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 92Thanks, I will go during the day and make sure I scope the location out before going in to he extra safe!
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:11 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 86Warning
Saw her on Tryst: https://tryst.link/escort/kourtneyreeds.
She is real, and I saw her when I was in Augusta and Atlanta. This was back in 2022. She charged $200 for 30 minutes then.
She was mechanical, a dead fish. And she had everything covered. Not worth the price especially now.
-
02-18-25 19:48 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 181Columbiana
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/3144890155
Originally Posted by Bertie105
[View Original Post]
Some comments about her. For what they are worth. Haven't seen her and can't verify if real.
-
02-18-25 19:30 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 96Theres a review on another sight saying she has a pimp. I find that unlikely because she's in a regular neighborhood in a decent area. More likey a boyfriend. Either way, be safe.
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 17:28 #15334Regular Member

Posts: 13Columbiana. Vane
Any intel on this Columbian hottie? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182813981.
She is at one of the Lackland Rd hotels, if that matters.
-
02-18-25 16:50 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 92Face looks a little rough, but then again, I'm not beauty king so I can't judge.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
I might give her a whirl this weekend.
-
02-18-25 00:33 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 296Info
She seems real. Would you recommend?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182791750
-
02-17-25 15:07 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 85Appreciate the info. Her ad mentions just massage but I believe there's more on the menu.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 22:04 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 96https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182434014
Originally Posted by SkullMarked25
[View Original Post]
This one is in Fairview.
-
02-16-25 18:18 #15329Regular Member

Posts: 20Need some advice
Need a recommendation please.
I will be spending a week in your fine city this week and am looking for a provider that is petite to athletic build that doesn't shave below? Maybe alittle weird to most but I love a natural woman! Thank you in advance!
-
02-16-25 10:39 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 150Awesome post. You just made someone's experience better. Easier to move on to someone who's safe.
Originally Posted by Rams0013
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 10:30 #15327Senior Member

Posts: 103Avoid
I don't know if this is one you are talking about as there are several kenzies. This one is a ghoster schedule then crickets. On another web site review she has a pimp or bf that will rob you. Be careful.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/182742094
-
02-16-25 10:16 #15326Senior Member

Posts: 150Passion is a nice lady. Very attractive. From my experience, she doesn't schedule. I tried to schedule something via text and would never hear a response. Finally I texted that I'm interested if she is. She finally responded. Beautiful lady.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






