Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 17049
-
02-20-25 11:44 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 548Yep, can still see her profile. Thanks for sharing. What do you mean by, "just became full if you're looking to meet up with her"?
Originally Posted by Wndrngbldr
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 02:14 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 253Odette
Anyone have luck with this one? I'm a bit suspicious if real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9346f8ec93df
-
02-19-25 19:15 #15967Senior Member

Posts: 34I guess she's still at it.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71905986&nsp=1
I reported on her before and it was a huge headache to break up. But she has a 2 profiles active. So just became full if you're looking to meet up with her.
-
02-19-25 16:18 #15966Regular Member

Posts: 3Lola
Just post the review of this person on here.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
I'm sure many of us are talking to her LOL.
-
02-19-25 16:17 #15965Regular Member

Posts: 3Lola SA
Just post the reviews publicly for the love of god LOL.
She is hot and I'm sure many people here are talking to her.
-
02-19-25 10:05 #15964Senior Member

Posts: 193100%
Wham bam thank you mam type of lady!
Originally Posted by RoyMunson
[View Original Post]
Also her body is not toned and loose, also not GFE for me.
No kissing and no BBBJ. So I'm surprised someone here mentioned she was GFE.
She's basically an expensive quickie.
Plus I think she's definitely way older than her age she claims to be.
No repeat for me of course.
-
02-19-25 09:24 #15963Senior Member

Posts: 246Not saying it didn't happen to someone else, but I didn't see any problems like that. I was 'Premium' from the second the transaction completed (could send, read messages, etc). My month just ended, the renewal attempt failed, so now I can't send or read old messages anymore, but nothing else happened to my account. I can still see my favorites list, search, etc and haven't gotten any messages about my account status. We'll see what happens if I try to renew again, but not in my plans for the moment.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:59 #15962Senior Member

Posts: 270Where did you hear that? It doesn't make any sense. How does google pay know if you're using what you pay for?
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:55 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 253Nothing hah.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:31 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 203I was considering Google Pay but read that Google Pay will claw back the subscription amount of you're inactive on the SA app for a period of time (few days). The claw back causes SA to downgrade your membership from what I heard though not sure if any of that is true. The whole process is beyond frustrating so if anyone has a tried and true way to subscribe w / o exposing personal credit card info, please PM me.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 08:26 #15959Senior Member

Posts: 203Cleared my inbox and sent messages
You should have the PM now.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 07:40 #15958Senior Member

Posts: 246Blackhawk Visa
I posted about this a few weeks ago. Blackhawk Visa from Giftcards.com always used to work but was declined this time around. But SA does take Google Pay, at least in the Chrome desktop browser, and I was able to add the Visa to GPay and SA accepted it. Both the card and the Google account I use are burners. No real info in either.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:43 #15957Senior Member

Posts: 253If your inbox is full it won't send. Make sure your messages have enough spac even for sent PMs. Nothing still.
Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 21:12 #15956Senior Member

Posts: 572Good to know. I'm glad I opted and picked a different girl to meet that day instead of her. As much as possible, I try to avoid high mileage gals.
Originally Posted by RoyMunson
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 20:12 #15955Senior Member

Posts: 112Jessica has been doing this for years and she's high mileage. She used to have an SA profile under Itgirl.
Originally Posted by BrickForm
[View Original Post]
If you do a search on this forum for Itgirl you'll find more reviews of her. Every guy that saw her mentioned her awkward personality and strange demeanor and how she usually leaves right after you finish the deed.












Reply With Quote





