Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15954

    Resent

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    I didn't get anything.
    Resent the private message.

  2. #15953

    Subscription

    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    Yea do a Mastercard. Visa card don't work because its an overseas transaction.
    I don't think that's the issue. The Blackhawk issues Visa's specifically says Visa's USA and "only valid in the US". And its Blackhawk Network California, Inc.

    What Mastercard works? I'll try that.

  3. #15952

    Don't use visa

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetBeer  [View Original Post]
    Try a MasterCard gift card (purchased online), worked for me.
    Yea do a Mastercard. Visa card don't work because its an overseas transaction.

  4. #15951
    This is messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64

    I talked to this one via app and moved to text. Seemed legit, sent me some photos of the two. Claimed to visit MKE for work. Were not able to host, were open to meeting at a coffee shop and getting a room. I believe BBBJ was ok, but cfs wanted 5 each. I passed on the opportunity Best of luck gentlemen!

    This one is DTF. Lives in WI, but she frequent here in Schaumburg. Willing to meet up anywhere. Wants 500-600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    I did meet her. Banging body, full GFE BBBJ, bfs. Just annoying to talk to and very specific on her desires in the bedroom. Operates as glorified escort. Good for one and done.

    Good luck Gentlemen!

  5. #15950
    She messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64

    I talked to these one via app and moved to text. Seemed legit, sent me some photos of the two. Claimed to visit MKE for work. Were not able to host, were open to meeting at a coffee shop and getting a room. I believe BBBJ was ok, but cfs wanted 5 each. I passed on the opportunity Best of luck gentlemen!

  6. #15949
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsFan25  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been able to meet with her? Talked a bit but something felt off. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-3f9769562c61.
    Quote Originally Posted by PauFord  [View Original Post]
    Clear your browser cache.
    The same thing has been happening to me for months. Tried this but it didn't fix the issue.

  7. #15948
    Clear your browser cache.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsetBeer  [View Original Post]
    OK, what am I doing wrong-- every profile link from here I try to open keeps giving me the message "profile not available. " It looks like it starts to open and then go to this page, why? I tried incognito modes, different browsers, clean links. All end up the same way. I recently upgraded to premium, doesn't help. Anyone run into this issue and managed to solve it? Appreciate any help on this!

  8. #15947

    Sandra

    Has anyone been able to meet with her? Talked a bit but something felt off. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-3f9769562c61.

  9. #15946

    Re: Do gift cards work anymore on SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I used to be able to use the Blackhawk visa but tried over the weekend and it failed. Is anyone able to subscribe with a gift card? If so, which one? I will not use my personal credit card so what other options are there these days?
    Try a MasterCard gift card (purchased online), worked for me.

  10. #15945

    Sophie

    Post can now be deleted

  11. #15944

    Lots of time wasted. But got two that I'm not ready to share just yet.

    Time waster. Exchanged messages, moved over to messages outside SA. Send me some naughty pictures. Hits me if I want more, but will need to pay.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-83796b800a82

    This one desperately wanted to meet asap after 2-3 exchanges of messages. Unfortunately due to my situation, I'm not always available asap. Sent me some naughty pictures, but she's not my type. She can host and willing to come to you for cheap.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-d45cc4818c8e

    Any intel? Worth pursuing? We chatted for a bit, seemed DTF, but suddenly when silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ee1a4b895a57

    Not my type, but maybe yours. Wants 300, cannot host, willing to go wherever you are with in reasonable distance. Available during the day. Her pics on Snapchat look better than her heavy filtered photos on SA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-cb02314b44ec

    Intel anyone? We're currently chatting, but she's spotty on responses. I'm impatient, I'm curious to know if she's worth pursuing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...6-6631a08a7f46

    Intel anyone? I'm chatting up with this one as well. Mainly just listening to her how depressing her current situation is, but trying to see where this will lead to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-2b66ec348b1a

    This is messaged me saying she's currently in town with her bff for a week and looking to have fun. I'm not interested since I'll be out of town this week.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-60835dabce64

    This one is DTF. Lives in WI, but she frequent here in Schaumburg. Willing to meet up anywhere. Wants 500-600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    Was chatting with this one. Pretty aggressive, seemed DTF. Tried planning on meeting, she went silent. Anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-aaaa31894c6c

  12. #15943
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Sent you a PM.
    I didn't get anything.

  13. #15942

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She looks familiar.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...9-7c021deeb2ea
    Sent you a PM.

  14. #15941

    Do gift cards work anymore on SA?

    I used to be able to use the Blackhawk visa but tried over the weekend and it failed. Is anyone able to subscribe with a gift card? If so, which one? I will not use my personal credit card so what other options are there these days?

  15. #15940

    Help from one of the gurus here?

    OK, what am I doing wrong-- every profile link from here I try to open keeps giving me the message "profile not available. " It looks like it starts to open and then go to this page, why? I tried incognito modes, different browsers, clean links. All end up the same way. I recently upgraded to premium, doesn't help. Anyone run into this issue and managed to solve it? Appreciate any help on this!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape