Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 123 173 573 1073 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15969
    Quote Originally Posted by Wndrngbldr  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71905986&nsp=1

    I reported on her before and it was a huge headache to break up. But she has a 2 profiles active. So just became full if you're looking to meet up with her.
    Yep, can still see her profile. Thanks for sharing. What do you mean by, "just became full if you're looking to meet up with her"?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  2. #15968

    Odette

    Anyone have luck with this one? I'm a bit suspicious if real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9346f8ec93df

  3. #15967

    I guess she's still at it.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71905986&nsp=1

    I reported on her before and it was a huge headache to break up. But she has a 2 profiles active. So just became full if you're looking to meet up with her.

  4. #15966

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Nothing hah.
    Just post the review of this person on here.

    I'm sure many of us are talking to her LOL.

  5. #15965

    Lola SA

    Just post the reviews publicly for the love of god LOL.

    She is hot and I'm sure many people here are talking to her.

  6. #15964

    100%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has been doing this for years and she's high mileage. She used to have an SA profile under Itgirl.

    If you do a search on this forum for Itgirl you'll find more reviews of her. Every guy that saw her mentioned her awkward personality and strange demeanor and how she usually leaves right after you finish the deed.
    Wham bam thank you mam type of lady!

    Also her body is not toned and loose, also not GFE for me.

    No kissing and no BBBJ. So I'm surprised someone here mentioned she was GFE.

    She's basically an expensive quickie.

    Plus I think she's definitely way older than her age she claims to be.

    No repeat for me of course.

  7. #15963
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I was considering Google Pay but read that Google Pay will claw back the subscription amount of you're inactive on the SA app for a period of time (few days). The claw back causes SA to downgrade your membership from what I heard though not sure if any of that is true. The whole process is beyond frustrating so if anyone has a tried and true way to subscribe w / o exposing personal credit card info, please PM me.
    Not saying it didn't happen to someone else, but I didn't see any problems like that. I was 'Premium' from the second the transaction completed (could send, read messages, etc). My month just ended, the renewal attempt failed, so now I can't send or read old messages anymore, but nothing else happened to my account. I can still see my favorites list, search, etc and haven't gotten any messages about my account status. We'll see what happens if I try to renew again, but not in my plans for the moment.

  8. #15962
    Where did you hear that? It doesn't make any sense. How does google pay know if you're using what you pay for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I was considering Google Pay but read that Google Pay will claw back the subscription amount of you're inactive on the SA app for a period of time (few days). The claw back causes SA to downgrade your membership from what I heard though not sure if any of that is true. The whole process is beyond frustrating so if anyone has a tried and true way to subscribe w / o exposing personal credit card info, please PM me.

  9. #15961
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    You should have the PM now.
    Nothing hah.

  10. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by FafaFooey  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this a few weeks ago. Blackhawk Visa from Giftcards.com always used to work but was declined this time around. But SA does take Google Pay, at least in the Chrome desktop browser, and I was able to add the Visa to GPay and SA accepted it. Both the card and the Google account I use are burners. No real info in either.
    I was considering Google Pay but read that Google Pay will claw back the subscription amount of you're inactive on the SA app for a period of time (few days). The claw back causes SA to downgrade your membership from what I heard though not sure if any of that is true. The whole process is beyond frustrating so if anyone has a tried and true way to subscribe w / o exposing personal credit card info, please PM me.

  11. #15959

    Cleared my inbox and sent messages

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    If your inbox is full it won't send. Make sure your messages have enough spac even for sent PMs. Nothing still.
    You should have the PM now.

  12. #15958

    Blackhawk Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    I used to be able to use the Blackhawk visa but tried over the weekend and it failed. Is anyone able to subscribe with a gift card? If so, which one? I will not use my personal credit card so what other options are there these days?
    I posted about this a few weeks ago. Blackhawk Visa from Giftcards.com always used to work but was declined this time around. But SA does take Google Pay, at least in the Chrome desktop browser, and I was able to add the Visa to GPay and SA accepted it. Both the card and the Google account I use are burners. No real info in either.

  13. #15957
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    Resent the private message.
    If your inbox is full it won't send. Make sure your messages have enough spac even for sent PMs. Nothing still.

  14. #15956
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has been doing this for years and she's high mileage. She used to have an SA profile under Itgirl.

    If you do a search on this forum for Itgirl you'll find more reviews of her. Every guy that saw her mentioned her awkward personality and strange demeanor and how she usually leaves right after you finish the deed.
    Good to know. I'm glad I opted and picked a different girl to meet that day instead of her. As much as possible, I try to avoid high mileage gals.

  15. #15955
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickForm  [View Original Post]
    This one is DTF. Lives in WI, but she frequent here in Schaumburg. Willing to meet up anywhere. Wants 500-600.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-fabc8a5f37d4

    I did meet her. Banging body, full GFE BBBJ, bfs. Just annoying to talk to and very specific on her desires in the bedroom. Operates as glorified escort. Good for one and done!
    Jessica has been doing this for years and she's high mileage. She used to have an SA profile under Itgirl.

    If you do a search on this forum for Itgirl you'll find more reviews of her. Every guy that saw her mentioned her awkward personality and strange demeanor and how she usually leaves right after you finish the deed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape