Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 366 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 5485
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4600

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Last time I was there I visited with Anna and she was definitely offering DFK. Plus she definitely got into riding my face which I was enjoying myself. It was a little over a month ago since I visited due to work travel, but for me it was definitely GFE.
    Sounds like this is a place to visit!

    Quick question.

    I see the door fee is $60 - what's the expected upcharge? I'm horrible at negotiating.

  2. #4599
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
    Last time I was there I visited with Anna and she was definitely offering DFK. Plus she definitely got into riding my face which I was enjoying myself. It was a little over a month ago since I visited due to work travel, but for me it was definitely GFE.

  3. #4598

    Vivi DFK

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
    I missed the chance to edit. She will deep french kiss if you make her cum.

  4. #4597
    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.
    Vivi gives me BBBJ after being sure to shower me good with her commando tight little dress pulled up above her waste for full access. She's just the bomb.

    By the way. There is no bigger DATY fiend than me. A week after one of the other girls at Relax gave me 69 I'm down for the count with a nasty virus. Flu and covid tests both negative. I'd never give up one of my favorite pastimes. But there's a lot of shit out there right now.

  5. #4596

    Relax choices

    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    That's complicated. Everyone's got different tastes. I've had Ewa once and Kiki 3 times. Last time I was there I met Mocha and she is smokin! I may try to see her next. Ewa is not the hottest (IMO), but her skills and methods are incredible. Kiki is really cute and VERY bubbly. Bottom line. Unless you have extremely particular tastes / needs. You can't go wrong with at relax.

    Happy hunting!
    I've had Ewa 3 times and Kiki once. Ewa is so damn real, sensual, fun. Kiki too but I prefer Ewa. As others have said she's not the hottest of the bunch but just very sensual for me. DFK and DATY are most important to me. Can anyone else chime in if any other girls offer DFK at Relax? From the sounds of it Vivi does not or maybe YMMV? Mocha? Thanks YD.

  6. #4595

    Relax Choices

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    So going to be in the area of the Relax.

    Which masseuse is the best? I enjoy a reasonable massage with the tease and all the alphabet experiences.
    That's complicated. Everyone's got different tastes. I've had Ewa once and Kiki 3 times. Last time I was there I met Mocha and she is smokin! I may try to see her next. Ewa is not the hottest (IMO), but her skills and methods are incredible. Kiki is really cute and VERY bubbly. Bottom line. Unless you have extremely particular tastes / needs. You can't go wrong with at relax.

    Happy hunting!
    Last edited by BassMan1989; 02-15-25 at 14:57. Reason: Type-o

  7. #4594

    Relax on Roosevelt.

    So going to be in the area of the Relax.

    Which masseuse is the best? I enjoy a reasonable massage with the tease and all the alphabet experiences.

  8. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPete  [View Original Post]
    I looked into this one. " Sensual erotic massage, no F S, body slides with L1. ". Qouted hh $. 80 hr $$. 20. Too much for too little if you ask me.
    Thanks for the update!!

  9. #4592

    Massage lacking

    Quote Originally Posted by Lan7600  [View Original Post]
    Lulu.

    Let me start by saying that the spa is very clean and includes a table shower plus sauna. Did the hour for 80, well worth it. Had to wait a few min since only two were working. In comes in Lulu, short Korean with some big jugglers for her size. $. 60 for FS. Did TS, sauna, massage. Gave a decent massage and loved how she was teasing through out the session. She did the trick where she would lick you from your tip all the way to your balls, it was amazing. As she continued with CBJ, she got into 69 and I gladly dined in. Small landing strip and small tight kitty. Every position we did was amazing and she finished me with squat CG, great view of her nice ass. To wrap up, I would definitely repeat hopefully she is still there. Service 10/10.
    Just left. It was maybe 40 minutes. Quick shower, sauna, quick light massage on only back kind of rubbed on legs. And then 20 minutes of exercise. She to mechanical for me. Looks amazing but nope. Relax girls much more friendly.

  10. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronacin  [View Original Post]
    I was texted yesterday that they are open, I guess it was closed for sometime, I call and texted several times for the last 2 weeks, but I didn't get a response till yesterday, So I asked if Jenny still was there, the response was yes come now. I'm not so sure that is true, but I will try to make it this coming Friday.

    Good luck.
    Today I stop by Chimacra, despite I asked the mamasan I wanted to see Jenny, and she confirmed yes Jenny and to come IN. I guess the only girl there was Sarah, but when I asked her how many girls were working today, she answered 3 girls, on my way out I asked the mamasan that I wanted to see the other girls just to see their looks, the mamasan said later 3 girls now only one, I guess only Sarah. Any way service was meh, mechanical, the girl is ok, she is about 5'5" and skinny, maybe early 40's face is cute, but no ass, and no GFE.

    So for now I'm not planning to return.

  11. #4590

    Is there any good here?

    Is there any good here?

  12. #4589

    I inquired.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklySports  [View Original Post]
    A little more info would help me. Feel free to private message.
    I looked into this one. " Sensual erotic massage, no F S, body slides with L1. ". Qouted hh $. 80 hr $$. 20. Too much for too little if you ask me.

  13. #4588

    Crystal Spa

    Does anyone have any intel on Crystal Spa on Butterfield? Was briefly open last year before the holidays, and I had an enjoyable experience that I've detailed in a previous post. Seems to be closed and shuttered now, although I've occasionally seen what looks like contractors going in and out. I live extremely close by and loved the convenience of this spot. Hope they plan to re-open.

  14. #4587

    Great day to Relx!

    Found myself with a rare day off, so I thought I'd spoil myself and try out a new-to-me joint. Usually I'll go to either Sunny Day in MP or Harmony in Norridge, but after seeing the great reviews from you guys about Lombard, I had visited Lanes a couple of times at the end of the year. Holy Smokes! That place is no joke! An absolute must in my mind. Today I wanted to try something different though. Originally I drove to the newish place in Lisle, but for whatever reason I wasn't feeling it when I pulled in the driveway. Let's try Chimara instead! Same thing. That darn feeing in the driveway! Let's try Relax. Toning but good things on the forum! Parked in the back and headed around to the front door. Was met by a petite beauty with a nice tattoo on her right arm. Thought it was my lucky day! Led me to the room and I started to get myself ready. A few minutes later a different beauty walks in a that sexy Sailor Moon outfit I read about! I got Vivi! Good Lord that girl is a Smokeshow!

    I would have been thrilled with her massage alone, but was very happy that she wasn't. The good stuff was absolutely amazing! She's as close to perfection as I've seen in quite some time.

    I have to figure out how to get a few more days off!

  15. #4586

    Chimara

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    Decided to drop by and the sign on the door said closed. I did ring the bell, but no one answered right away. When I got to my car an older mamasan came out and waved me back in. I didn't see anyone else inside so I just said that I would come back later. It is a bit weird going in as there is a nail salon in the same building and there was a nail tech looking at me entering and leaving.
    Sign in the lot does say additional parking in back, is there access that way? More discreet?:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape