High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 673 1173 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Bumping this for visibility.

    Amanda's eroticmonkey profile was updated again in January. Is she really back at it or are we getting fooled?
    WOW! Haven't seen her post in a long time! I think I was one of the first few who started to see her back in 2017.

  2. #22456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by RifireDog  [View Original Post]
    I believe she is Barbara or whatever her name was. Advertised in the past.

    As green eyes. Our beloved king posted about her and his ability.

    To BBFS CIP.
    Yep that's her, She was hosting on Elmwood ave next door to gas station.

  3. #22455

    New provider

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidWanker  [View Original Post]
    This one seems new on the scene looks to be up my alley. Any info is appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/img/014/Mjk...hlYjAwMGI.webp
    I believe she is Barbara or whatever her name was. Advertised in the past.

    As green eyes. Our beloved king posted about her and his ability.

    To BBFS CIP.

  4. #22454

    Another review: she around or total scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsimelus92  [View Original Post]
    Is Amanda still around her last review on erotic monkey was this past summer.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/rhode-isl...scorts/1116276

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amanda-e...vidence-261866
    Bumping this for visibility.

    Amanda's eroticmonkey profile was updated again in January. Is she really back at it or are we getting fooled?

  5. #22453

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, really wish this was a better report. 3 weeks ago I came across a Coventry ad for Mystic advertising she gave gummies. Thinking with the little head and how exciting that must be I decided to reach out. Turns out she works with a friend named Kim that also gives gummies so I saw them together. Kim expertly sucked my balls while Mystic (never got her name) deepthroated me like it was the fountain of youth and it would take away all the years of drug abuse from her face. They both looked as you'd imagine but it was honestly the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I forced her head all the way down as I cummed and she happily gulped down the entire load. Even sucked a second one out of me. Fast forward to today and me not seeing anyone since I last saw them I'm now worried I got a UTI. Going to the VA tomorrow to get checked out and fingers crossed it'll only burn for a week. Link to their ad is below. Please take caution and I'll update y'all once I know more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/416295391253
    Well good news, had a full STD panel done yesterday and by the grace of Eddie Money I got a clean bill of health.

  6. #22452

    Any info on this one

    Looks to be new provider and in my wheelhouse any info is appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/061652960068

  7. #22451

    Any info on this one

    This one seems new on the scene looks to be up my alley. Any info is appreciated. https://skipthegames.com/img/014/Mjk...hlYjAwMGI.webp

  8. #22450

    Mommy Diva

    Anyone seen her lately? Is she still spiraling downward? I used to stop in every week and unload down her throat. Just wondering as I stopped when I read about the hard drugs, but that was months ago.

  9. #22449

    Jo

    The gal in that ad is Jo. I saw her gf advertising her virgin (yeah, right) ass in an auction. Didn't know her name is Kim. I saw Jo once about a year ago. Very nice lady, great head with gummy, and no evidence left. Thought about tapping that bum but just went with head. No Dr. Appointment needed for me, but that was a while ago now. Good luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, really wish this was a better report. 3 weeks ago I came across a Coventry ad for Mystic advertising she gave gummies. Thinking with the little head and how exciting that must be I decided to reach out. Turns out she works with a friend named Kim that also gives gummies so I saw them together. Kim expertly sucked my balls while Mystic (never got her name) deepthroated me like it was the fountain of youth and it would take away all the years of drug abuse from her face. They both looked as you'd imagine but it was honestly the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I forced her head all the way down as I cummed and she happily gulped down the entire load. Even sucked a second one out of me. Fast forward to today and me not seeing anyone since I last saw them I'm now worried I got a UTI. Going to the VA tomorrow to get checked out and fingers crossed it'll only burn for a week. Link to their ad is below. Please take caution and I'll update y'all once I know more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/416295391253

  10. #22448
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?
    Her pictures are accurate but she is 10 x better in person. She is currently taking a break.

  11. #22447

    Warning mystic

    Hey everyone, really wish this was a better report. 3 weeks ago I came across a Coventry ad for Mystic advertising she gave gummies. Thinking with the little head and how exciting that must be I decided to reach out. Turns out she works with a friend named Kim that also gives gummies so I saw them together. Kim expertly sucked my balls while Mystic (never got her name) deepthroated me like it was the fountain of youth and it would take away all the years of drug abuse from her face. They both looked as you'd imagine but it was honestly the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I forced her head all the way down as I cummed and she happily gulped down the entire load. Even sucked a second one out of me. Fast forward to today and me not seeing anyone since I last saw them I'm now worried I got a UTI. Going to the VA tomorrow to get checked out and fingers crossed it'll only burn for a week. Link to their ad is below. Please take caution and I'll update y'all once I know more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/416295391253

  12. #22446
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Not convinced she is real. I've set up 4 dates at her incall, every time I'm ghosted when I get there.
    I tried last week and she had major attitude on the phone. I passed. She said she was there but when I got there she wasnt responding. I called her and I could hear a turn signal in the car. Like WTF she never came but instead flipped out on phone.

  13. #22445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Not convinced she is real. I've set up 4 dates at her incall, every time I'm ghosted when I get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/246442435802

  14. #22444

    Jade POSSIBLY up in Concord, NH now

    Waiting for confirmation from Concord, NH board. Go check it out if you're interested and if confirmed, please report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope she not sick for that long instead she just do trade with her dealer instead.

  15. #22443
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?
    She's legitimately pretty, they are flattering pics but not heavily filtered / shopped.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape