Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 25041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22446

    Warning mystic

    Hey everyone, really wish this was a better report. 3 weeks ago I came across a Coventry ad for Mystic advertising she gave gummies. Thinking with the little head and how exciting that must be I decided to reach out. Turns out she works with a friend named Kim that also gives gummies so I saw them together. Kim expertly sucked my balls while Mystic (never got her name) deepthroated me like it was the fountain of youth and it would take away all the years of drug abuse from her face. They both looked as you'd imagine but it was honestly the best blowjob I've ever gotten. I forced her head all the way down as I cummed and she happily gulped down the entire load. Even sucked a second one out of me. Fast forward to today and me not seeing anyone since I last saw them I'm now worried I got a UTI. Going to the VA tomorrow to get checked out and fingers crossed it'll only burn for a week. Link to their ad is below. Please take caution and I'll update y'all once I know more.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/416295391253

  2. #22445
    Quote Originally Posted by 50mag  [View Original Post]
    Not convinced she is real. I've set up 4 dates at her incall, every time I'm ghosted when I get there.
    I tried last week and she had major attitude on the phone. I passed. She said she was there but when I got there she wasnt responding. I called her and I could hear a turn signal in the car. Like WTF she never came but instead flipped out on phone.

  3. #22444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Not convinced she is real. I've set up 4 dates at her incall, every time I'm ghosted when I get there.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/246442435802

  4. #22443

    Jade POSSIBLY up in Concord, NH now

    Waiting for confirmation from Concord, NH board. Go check it out if you're interested and if confirmed, please report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope she not sick for that long instead she just do trade with her dealer instead.

  5. #22442
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?
    She's legitimately pretty, they are flattering pics but not heavily filtered / shopped.

  6. #22441
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Or sick. I don't see any recent arrests.
    Let's hope she not sick for that long instead she just do trade with her dealer instead.

  7. #22440
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    As someone who has seen Mommy Diva more times than I can count. I have to say that she's hit a level of demons that I'm no longer comfortable recommending anyone to see her. With scabs popping up all over her body that she's picking at, active fent use and REALLY bad alcohol dependency it's just become too much and too risky for me to even consider it anymore. If she cleaned up her shit and got herself even somewhat right; she's a good time, but for now she needs a stint in rehab before I'd consider it.

    Steer clear.
    Anyone seen her recently?

  8. #22439

    Mimi looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?

  9. #22438

    Jade

    Or sick. I don't see any recent arrests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Girls like jade either locked up or do trade with her dealer.

  10. #22437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Any info is appreciated. TYIA..
    Girls like jade either locked up or do trade with her dealer.

  11. #22436

    Wondering the same about Jade

    Any info is appreciated. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Jade? She was my regular, I was seeing her once a week sometimes twice. Had to pay a big bill and told her I couldn't seee her for two weeks. Just hit her up to resume and no responses for several days. That's not like her.
    .

  12. #22435

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Saw one of my favs recently (last couple of days). She was sober, clean, no smells and quite wet. Lot of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info you sent me privately, gents. I learned the incalls she's using do appear to be fine.

    However, I also learned something else that was reported that was troubling. I've been told that she's recently developed a smell down there. Smells for me are an absolute deal breaker. When I saw her a couple months ago there was no smell. But if anyone can report on this who saw her more recently, I'd be much obliged. I'm hoping she's done something about it.

  13. #22434
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.
    She's been posting the last few days again.

  14. #22433

    She's on a break

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is it hard to get ahold of Mimi? And does she offer msog?
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.

  15. #22432

    Jade

    Does anybody know what happened to Jade? She was my regular, I was seeing her once a week sometimes twice. Had to pay a big bill and told her I couldn't seee her for two weeks. Just hit her up to resume and no responses for several days. That's not like her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape