Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 25038
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22443
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?
    She's legitimately pretty, they are flattering pics but not heavily filtered / shopped.

  2. #22442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Or sick. I don't see any recent arrests.
    Let's hope she not sick for that long instead she just do trade with her dealer instead.

  3. #22441
    Quote Originally Posted by Finder117  [View Original Post]
    As someone who has seen Mommy Diva more times than I can count. I have to say that she's hit a level of demons that I'm no longer comfortable recommending anyone to see her. With scabs popping up all over her body that she's picking at, active fent use and REALLY bad alcohol dependency it's just become too much and too risky for me to even consider it anymore. If she cleaned up her shit and got herself even somewhat right; she's a good time, but for now she needs a stint in rehab before I'd consider it.

    Steer clear.
    Anyone seen her recently?

  4. #22440

    Mimi looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.
    Are her pictures on her website accurate or are they beauty filtered?

  5. #22439

    Jade

    Or sick. I don't see any recent arrests.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Girls like jade either locked up or do trade with her dealer.

  6. #22438
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Any info is appreciated. TYIA..
    Girls like jade either locked up or do trade with her dealer.

  7. #22437

    Wondering the same about Jade

    Any info is appreciated. TYIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cackalope  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know what happened to Jade? She was my regular, I was seeing her once a week sometimes twice. Had to pay a big bill and told her I couldn't seee her for two weeks. Just hit her up to resume and no responses for several days. That's not like her.
    .

  8. #22436

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Saw one of my favs recently (last couple of days). She was sober, clean, no smells and quite wet. Lot of fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info you sent me privately, gents. I learned the incalls she's using do appear to be fine.

    However, I also learned something else that was reported that was troubling. I've been told that she's recently developed a smell down there. Smells for me are an absolute deal breaker. When I saw her a couple months ago there was no smell. But if anyone can report on this who saw her more recently, I'd be much obliged. I'm hoping she's done something about it.

  9. #22435
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.
    She's been posting the last few days again.

  10. #22434

    She's on a break

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonCeltics1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is it hard to get ahold of Mimi? And does she offer msog?
    I've never had trouble getting ahold of her. She is currently on a break though, reportedly to get a BBL.

  11. #22433

    Jade

    Does anybody know what happened to Jade? She was my regular, I was seeing her once a week sometimes twice. Had to pay a big bill and told her I couldn't seee her for two weeks. Just hit her up to resume and no responses for several days. That's not like her.

  12. #22432

    'Come see me in Providence'

    Any info on this one? Tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/246442435802

  13. #22431

    Mimi the former dancer

    Hey guys, is it hard to get ahold of Mimi? And does she offer msog?

  14. #22430

    Fish in a Barrel

    In all candor, I have never shot fish in a barrel, but Seeking, SB and even WYP are as close to that as I can imagine. I am a ten year veteran of these sites, on and off, and have never run out of options. Definitely worth the vig.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    I've been on Seeking a little over a month now after doing SB for about 4 years. Seeking def has more activity and it's nice being able message anytime (on Premium). The prices are for sure higher, both for Premium and for the women. My standard 150 doesn't get too many bites. And the usual scams of asking for cashapp are rampant. But if you have the bank to go up in price I think Seeking would be a better option.

  15. #22429
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    You got to graduate to seeking, this nonsense is rare, you might pay a little more say $4 or more for multiple hours, but you will get multiple pops, BBFS, BBBJCIM, cof, anal, and the exceptional GFE experience. One caveat, you got to go 30+, the young ones will do all of this but for twice the rate. My success rate is ridiculous.
    I've been on Seeking a little over a month now after doing SB for about 4 years. Seeking def has more activity and it's nice being able message anytime (on Premium). The prices are for sure higher, both for Premium and for the women. My standard 150 doesn't get too many bites. And the usual scams of asking for cashapp are rampant. But if you have the bank to go up in price I think Seeking would be a better option.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape