Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14729
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't work for this one.
    Must have blocked me or deactivated.

  2. #14728

    Haley

    This one is adamant about condoms and wants money upfront when you meet before any intimacy happens.

    I'm seeing this more and more recently. I got bitten by it a few weeks ago with a different gal and gave in against my better judgement, let my hard-on do the thinking and paid her upfront. After about 45 minutes she used the bullshit excuse that her roommate texted her that her cat got out and she had to leave immediately to go find it but she swore she'd come back. Yeah right, sure you will. Never again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-65cf1e9ebac5

  3. #14727
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803
    Link doesn't work for this one.

  4. #14726

    Anqa

    This one's 23 and says she's a virgin (I 90% believe she's telling me the truth). Just testing the site to see what it's all about. If any of you mongers can crack the code best of luck to ya! LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4f1a2e3d2b52

  5. #14725
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    $2 K for this one. Received in a unsolicited message.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-4dbde6035803

  6. #14724
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.
    This one is asking $600 PPM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-f1a24d03acd3

  7. #14723
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!
    Well God bless you sir!! I don't blame you. I'd do the same! LOL.

  8. #14722

    Yes I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.
    Not too easy, but have 3-4 8 and 9's that will. Keeping them to myself for now!

  9. #14721
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    My range is from 300-600.
    Are you still finding gals in the DMV (that aren't trolls from under a bridge) that'll fuck for $300? Back in the summer I got laughed at a handful of times when trying to offer that much. For me I'd say it's been $500 minimum for a good 6-8 mos now.

  10. #14720
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.
    My range is from 300-600.

  11. #14719

    Thats top range

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.
    I'll say top range may ask for 1 k or 8, but most will come down to 5 or 6. I'm talking top range, slim and get a ton of messages. I've had many go down to 3, but those are rareish. Would like to hear from others on this topic as well.

  12. #14718

    Passing Through. PPM expectations?

    I'll be in town for a week. What's the real range you guys are paying per meet? The SBs quoting $500-$600.

  13. #14717

  14. #14716

  15. #14715
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.
    Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape