Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 5570
-
02-25-25 11:05 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 427Or. Hear me out. Post here so we all benefit from the knowledge sharing. Thanks!
Originally Posted by HolidayHero
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 07:26 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 156MichelleSuzy
Has anyone seen her recently? How is it? What should I expect? Damage? Etc. PM details please if you're willing to share recent experience. Also if anyone has info on recent post about doctors visit that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
-
02-21-25 11:08 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 98Hey, I have been chatting with her, just curious what is she expecting for a meet if everything goes well. PM is fine.
Originally Posted by GentleGiant78
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 11:48 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 548Agree with you on this, definaltey much less law enforcement risk and the scammers are real but a lot are low-effort ones. Ask for emergency cash just before you agree to meet, etc. For better or worse, both sites have started asking for verification photos, Sugardaddymeet.com is voluntary so far.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 22:11 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 138The only thing I know is that she's been on seeking for several years, and was one of the worst communicators. Very dry, boring, vague. No matter what happened or what the convo was about. Even when it got to a point where we messaged via text, her responses usually happened 2-3 days after. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by South215
[View Original Post]
The fact that she, at 30, in 2025 still has "I have absolutely no idea what it is I'm seeking here" tells me all about her. If this is a YMMV situation, then she's looking for a unicorn.
-
02-18-25 21:04 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 236Blondie
I could have sworn I saw something about this one recently. Any info out there?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-049544924884
-
02-18-25 06:55 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 204Personally, this is the only game I play. There is still a huge problem with scammers and fakes so you always have to watch out (don't send money until you see someone face to face). I like the quality of girls better though. You get fewer meth heads and lot more college girls trying to pay tuition. The cost is generally higher and girls are often pickier but you can actually have a conversation and go on real dates. There is less law enforcement risk.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
Sugardaddymeet and Seeking to me are the only worthwhile sites. Find girls that are verified and don't have glossy photos that look like supermodels.
In terms of investment, I consider everything here to be a poor "investment" but a guy has needs LOL.
-
02-17-25 14:18 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 106Never played this game before, where can I go to read about and learn the ropes and what to expect?
How does quality and return on investment align with other options.
I'm getting tired of all the low quality providers and "catfishing" that we get elsewhere.
Any advice is appreciated, just trying to see if this is a viable option for me.
-
02-17-25 11:58 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 204Wyp
I signed up for WYP but it looks like scam central to me. It seems like every profile is the typical Asian looking model or the city they are from is Kentucky, Georgia or something. Plus, it seems they can send offers over and over and over even after you decline. It's too much to sift through for me. Plus, I just avoid the sites using credits altogether.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 10:18 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 138Has anyone seen or met these Women?(PICS)
Has anyone here talked to, met and / or been in an arrangement with any of these women from Seeking or any other website? If so, any positive or negative experiences?
1. desseybaby.
Bio aside, looks very attractive.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-0bb41e341395
2. Savannah.
Short & Positive Bio. Very cute.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-4812dafa3157
3. Victoria.
Early 20's, attractive. Decent sized bio. Decent pics. Says she's never been in an arrangement (join in early Feb.), but has also dated wealthier men.
One of those "I prefer to build an online arrangement and then meet in person". Oh lawd. The red flags are there, but has anyone here entertained her, regardless?
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-4fb118270f37
4. Sunny.
Early 30's. Decent bio. Verified. Pics seem interesting.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-6c23ea7cb369
5. Rene.
Late 20's. Cute, decent body. Small bio, but says she's open minded.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-cc8bd078582c
6. Nicole.
20 years old, cute and has the exact profile you'd expect from someone in their early 20's. I messaged her around a few months ago, but no response.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-493ec8f8dae8
7. Bella.
Early 20's. Attracted, says she's a free spirt and wants something mutually beneficial with NSA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-638e1c52a04e
8. Pepper.
Late 20's. Mentions that she has a husband who is completely fine with this. Has been on SA for years and looking for NSA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-9da458cacda8
9. Sara.
Decent looking, Tatoo enthusiast. Joined a few days ago. Says her time is precious and she's looking for a long term arrangement. Bio definitely has more put into it more than most other women.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-03092d876dc1
10. Evelyn.
Tall! Early 20's and has a cute look about her. No negativity, etc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-2a548c4f0947
-
02-17-25 09:58 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 96SB does not hassle is my experience
I have never been warned by SB or SDM but I avoid discussing gift $ on the sites.
Originally Posted by Gatttaca
[View Original Post]
Sri Liv wants to have lunch wih me on Thursday but I will pass.
WYP is part of seeking so I never rejoined it.
-
02-16-25 16:39 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 548I agree with you there. It's like a lower-cost Seeking without all the "Banned for saying money on a freeking sugar dating site!".
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 11:41 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 182Sugar
Mostly agree. Always one or the other hassle with Seeking.
Originally Posted by CoastToPeaks
[View Original Post]
I have had most luck with WYP.
I have had couple of nice short arrangements with SB and SDM.
Just wondering what can and cannot be discussed on SB without getting banned or reported. Can we talk numbers or is it better to take that offline. There is one I am in touch with but she won't give her number and wants 350 for a lunch / dinner date.
Sri Liv.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...96304d0c35e51b
Tia.
-
02-16-25 07:00 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 96Agreement on SDM as being worthwhile
I stopped using Seeking for the same reasons. I have found SDM to be good (improved over the last 2 yrs), The newest female members often work out.
Secret Benefits is ok- the newer members often respond. The most recent members are not for real or seldom respond.
Ashley Madison is a waste.
I truly do not miss Seeking and all their rules for men.
-
02-15-25 11:30 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 80Hardly New
She's been around off and on since the craigslist / BP days. I haven't seen her in years but my recollection is that scheduling was difficult and the experience was meh, but she's real and a nice person and probably a YMMV kind of thing. I remember her having good stories about her wild youth LOL. I see her sometimes at the bar where she bartends and I can never tell if she recognizes me or not, but she never says anything so I'd bet on her being able to maintain discretion for those who need it.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





