Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 5570
-
02-14-25 20:17 #4955Regular Member

Posts: 22Newbie from Chapel Hill -- Has anyone had any success?
-
02-12-25 17:33 #4954Regular Member

Posts: 22Sugar daddy meet is best of a bad lot
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 14:11 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 45Other options
I got suspended on seeking while trying to renew my membership and I don't know why.
Would like to know if there's any other options beside seeking.
Thanks and stay safe.
-
02-10-25 01:04 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 575Been talking to her. Planning to meet for lunch or dinner. Will report back.
Originally Posted by BullSweaty
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-25 18:45 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 204YoungAndFun2024
I don't have her number any more but I can vouch for her. She's a nice girl. She's kind of shy and needs the guy to take charge. Not the wildest or most adventurous but definitely fulfills the Asian fetish. She is reliable and has good comms as well.
Originally Posted by Smokey1986
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 18:23 #4950Regular Member

Posts: 13For what it's worth, I've gotten tested after seeing her (after a while so if I had anything it would show up) and I tested negative for everything. Of course this doesn't invalidate another user's experience, as this can be a roll of the dice, but just letting you know. She is def a pro though in terms of the numbers of people she sees.
Originally Posted by Ganggang123
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-25 15:00 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 45Contact number
I'm not a member any more and don't want to buy a premium now because I'm going on vacation soon and might do so when I come back.
If anyone can PM the contact number for youngandfun2024.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-af0ec64391c7
I will really appreciate that I been craving Asian lately so so bad and can't help it, I tried the HC but they want 440 for half hour which is to my way too much for an Asian.
The 2nd girl I would like to get in touch with is Cheyenne.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-da2349158b4f
Thanks and stay safe.
-
02-08-25 11:28 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 518I'll be damned. I watched that train wreck of a show. IRCC, she seemed the most normal of the MILFS and left early for some reason. I'd fuck her.
Originally Posted by Jm1312
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-25 13:26 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 50Know her
She was on this past season of MILF manor.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
She is well reviewed her.
-
02-07-25 09:45 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 223Classy Dame
I have never met her but I do know she is on Hinge with the name Lannette. She is consistent with her age on both profiles, 51.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-25 20:31 #4945Regular Member

Posts: 3Naturalexplorer intel?
Anyone have intel?
Member since 2016 figured someone would.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-4a0509a110f3
-
02-05-25 12:46 #4944Regular Member

Posts: 22Has anyone seen this woman recently? (ClassyDame)
-
01-31-25 13:21 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 47A Lot Bigger than the Pics
Nice lady, but much bigger than the pics.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-25 23:34 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for the tips, some of these ladies use one site more than the other, so that's it takes awhile to get a resonse.
Originally Posted by NiteLifed69
[View Original Post]
Adding profile photos for people who don't have accounts. Mostly seem to be using the same photos on both sites.
-
01-29-25 11:37 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 72SA and SDM profiles
Comms are not good with Sweetness for me when I send a message she responds in about 2 days this has been going on for about several messages.
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
Piggyback. My review of two profiles on SA and SDW, I would like information on the third profile.
Jenna. SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-fd4e0ae8fa5e
Jenna. SDM.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...71677495&nsp=1
Description:
Saw her twice -.
Difficult comms -her response time is not great at all but once we got on the same page.
She was on time looks like her pics, had an amazing time with Jenna. Great massage, HJ, BBBJ.
And cfs.
AB. Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-6f5b0300d90b
Ablostinthought. SDM.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73140610
Description:
Saw once -.
Decent comms, was just not a good time for me, YMMV, horrible BJ and cfs she just laid on the bed with her legs open no movement at all.
Any information on this one below?
Kristen. SA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-fc40e5e11641
KrissyJade. SDM.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73488867









Reply With Quote






