Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 19309
-
02-17-25 21:02 #17704Senior Member

Posts: 1032Blonde Heather
Well in keeping with my hobbyists New Years Resolution of seeing more woman outside of my wonderful trusted regular providers I decided to venture into the not so satisfying world of known CBJ advertisers. Kudos to RustyZipper and JayJayTwo for laying the groundwork and encouraging me to take the chance on Heather. My big head has been in a battle with my little head about reaching out to this woman as my little head was impressed with Heather's photos in her ad that she shares with Palm Bay Kelly on STG but my big head felt that no matter how good those pics looked it would ultimately be a disappointing visit since I've been spoiled by the likes of LSME, Sadie, Shayla and a few others whose looks are just as pleasing as Heathers. Well the short version of this review is that I am glad that I got to meet Heather and I do look forward to hopefully seeing her again. Heathers photos don't do her justice and she definitely needs a better photographer because dare I say that when she opened the door to let me in wearing her tight little black dress I was hooked. I doubt there is any other current advertising provider that puts in the amount of effort that Heather does to look her best at all times. I looked up the definition of a "Blonde Bombshell" and her picture was attached. Seriously gentlemen this late 40's early 50's woman is smoking hot!
Now we all know that looks aren't everything when it comes to one being completely satisfied in this hobby of ours and other things like communication, incall availability, donation cost, and of course the service itself is a vital part to one wanting to repeat. Well I can tell you that the communication was timely, incall was perfect, donation was reasonable, and service was provided with enthusiasm and great technique and yes I will be repeating. Does Heather get the full NBC seal of approval? No unfortunately not. Lack of DFK and BBJ are some issues that many of you as well as myself have a hard time dealing with. Could these issues change based on the individual? Maybe but I'm honestly not sure and only Heather knows the answer to that question. What I can tell you for sure is that I'm willing to give Heather the opportunity to keep me coming back. I couldn't find Heather's current ad but here she is with her friend Kelly.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...l/837396311519
While I'm at it here's LSME very old ad, Shayla's current ad, and our recent birthday girl Sadie's ad.
https://preferred411.com/P173079
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...d/169907095201
Happy Hooker Hunting Gentlemen!
-
02-17-25 20:18 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 1943Lady NV
So this is who she is, Lady NV. Read the post and see! Cheers!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 19:42 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 464Also wondering
Who the first one is?
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 15:18 #17701Regular Member

Posts: 13Xina
I finally met her. Nothing I can add to what's been said in the past! Just confirming she's very nice, pretty, and knows exactly whet to do!
-
02-17-25 14:27 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 183I have spent some time with Xina and have always truly enjoyed my time with her. Unfortunately there are times when I just can't get away to her spot. I have talked to Madam D and love her look, but the whole prostate thing I am not comfortable with.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
But the first pic, honestly have no idea who she is, but she looks good.
Aka Dman92.
-
02-17-25 10:24 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 202Mailbox cleared.
Mailbox is cleared.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 08:21 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 1032Clear your messages
Hey Zipper clear out some space in your inbox I would like to send you a private message.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 07:48 #17697Senior Member

Posts: 791Vanessa
Well said. She would not be a regular for me but for the experience vs. AMP money it's an option. Now if she would only do a table shower.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 17:03 #17696Senior Member

Posts: 96Ms New booty
Made contact with her after a several hour delay. I was seeking a massage and she offers Massage and BBBJ-- HHR and HR. For the 30 bucks more I went for the hour session. Arrived at the agreed time and she had me wait about 15 min in my car. Text me to come to the door and she let me in. There was an older man sitting in the living room, did not say anything as we passed through to the bedroom. She said she rents a room from him and he would not bother us which was true. Began with a decent massage and pretty much avoided me touching her. Conversation was fine and after 15 min or so she said she was only going to do 30 min because she was tired. She did proceed with the BBBJ, lt was very average, you could tell by the fast and hard sucking that she just wanted to get it done and was not into it. Gave me a towel to clean up, handed me 30 bucks back and I was on my way. I have a feeling she does that to a lot of guys just to get 100 for 30 min and does not really do the hour once she gets you there. I might be wrong but it was one and done for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/titus...-/902210345168
-
02-16-25 16:16 #17695Senior Member

Posts: 464Yikes
You just saved your brother.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:58 #17694Senior Member

Posts: 1943Yuck!
Now I'm definitely no Brad Pitt and in fact a fat old man, but this girl's picture makes me want to throw up 🤮! No wonder it was a "one and done"! Let's say none and done for anyone else who is brave enough to see her! Please try one of these ladies!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:37 #17693Senior Member

Posts: 183Thank you and so far the comms are horrible, one minute going good then next thing ya know it's an hour a couple hours or shit even days later.
Originally Posted by OneWayOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:19 #17692Senior Member

Posts: 490Danielle from Treasure Coast
See Brev Class Escort#1641 by Headache basically lame waste of time w outdated pics. Never seen her myself but the rumor there is she & purple rain came to Brevard due to lack of business there (she also has sister in game) Rojo Bear was ONLY one I knew who enjoyed Purple Rain and no one has talked up the Italian sister or Danielle.
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 11:57 #17691Senior Member

Posts: 183Has anyone seen her
So has anyone actually seen this one? Had set up an appointment for the following morning and then she basically ghosted me for the visit, but then after a couple days I get a very basic sorry for the other day message. Here are 2 of her posts, the Lauderdale one has more pics and she looks very familiar, but it's not coming at the moment.
But very curious if anyone has actually seen her and how was the visit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...ale-for-female escort / caucasian_e / need-nothing-else-this-v-day-b /513703289597.
This one has more pics.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/852310662279
-
02-16-25 09:48 #17690Senior Member

Posts: 183So to add to my previous reply, when I stopped by, power was on, and the air was as well, so windows were closed. Granted not the blinds but the windows. LOL.
Originally Posted by RustyZipper
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






