Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 6979
-
02-18-25 10:44 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 265FoxyMika
We had a M&G. IMHO, better looking in person. Curvy, in good ways. Great personality, real and down to earth. She said she wasnt feeling it, so, we did not meet again. I wish you luck, she seems like a good person and a fun time.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:54 #6123Banned Member

Posts: 495Hmmm
Either she's bullshitting me about being on west coast or she's planning on pulling a Houdini on you; I hope it's the former for your sake.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
If you do end up seeing her on Friday, get ready for a phenomenal session. She's is a sex-bomb and watching your dick disappear inside of her is quite a sight. Have fun!
-
02-18-25 05:47 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 30How much was her per meet?
Originally Posted by GoodTime76
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 02:18 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 88Interesting.
Her and I connected and have a date scheduled for Friday.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 23:32 #6120Banned Member

Posts: 495Ahhh yes
I fucked her for months on end before I knew she was an UTR pro. I sent her a text just now and she is on the west coast until March; said we can hand out when she's back in CT.
Originally Posted by JtKim
[View Original Post]
She is ridiculously hot and an absolute filthy monster in bed.
-
02-17-25 19:05 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 654How much was she requesting before?
Originally Posted by JtKim
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:38 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 104FoxyMika
Hi, anyone have any experience with FoxyMika from the Hartford area? I'll try to post a link. Thanks in advance.
-
02-17-25 14:01 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 483The ick
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-06eb2c62bca1 If this ain't a dude in a dress, that FUGLY.
-
02-16-25 20:56 #6116Regular Member

Posts: 20She's back on seeking
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff
I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.
-
02-16-25 08:53 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks for the info, upon my research I found that she was arrested and has a felony back from 2021 with conspiracy to commit second-degree assault and second-degree reckless endangerment. She quoted me 400/500 and I said I don't do more than $300 which she agreed to. After checking her social media profiles and that arrest record I am sure I will pass.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 07:40 #6114Regular Member

Posts: 8Kat
I saw her in September / October. She had a lot of bruises on her legs and even on her hand; bad habits did not seem to fit her personality. I ask what the bruises were about. She did not answer. Little head won and we went 2 rounds. I will not repeat unless there are some more recent good reports.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 20:32 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks Bro!
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 16:38 #6112Senior Member

Posts: 480[QUOTE=PoolPlayInTool;7196648]https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab
See post 1938.
Katie.
"Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time. ". ".
----------
Another review from last year:
Saw her for 300 ppm and got bbfscip, no cim. Lackluster GFE, borderline dead fish. Skin tasted salty. I also hate daty with big girls because there's so much blubber you have to fight through to get to the prize. She doesn't like MSOG, I had to convince her to go two rounds. Upside is that she's very tight in the best ways possible. Awkward personality and business as usual attitude. Kept running in and out of the bathroom, singing to herself with the door closed. Kicked her out after 45 minutes.
Overall didn't enjoy my experience. YMMV with this one, but definitely not worth more than 200. Her current size is like purple hair Jenn from Windsor Locks. Too big for my liking.
-
02-15-25 16:31 #6111Senior Member

Posts: 480Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 13:49 #6110Senior Member

Posts: 483Wtf
Does that skip ad say 3 oo half hour? What did she ask for through SA?
Originally Posted by Barebacker69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





