Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6124

    FoxyMika

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi, anyone have any experience with FoxyMika from the Hartford area? I'll try to post a link. Thanks in advance.
    We had a M&G. IMHO, better looking in person. Curvy, in good ways. Great personality, real and down to earth. She said she wasnt feeling it, so, we did not meet again. I wish you luck, she seems like a good person and a fun time.

  2. #6123

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman203  [View Original Post]
    Her and I connected and have a date scheduled for Friday.
    Either she's bullshitting me about being on west coast or she's planning on pulling a Houdini on you; I hope it's the former for your sake.

    If you do end up seeing her on Friday, get ready for a phenomenal session. She's is a sex-bomb and watching your dick disappear inside of her is quite a sight. Have fun!

  3. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTime76  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in September / October. She had a lot of bruises on her legs and even on her hand; bad habits did not seem to fit her personality. I ask what the bruises were about. She did not answer. Little head won and we went 2 rounds. I will not repeat unless there are some more recent good reports.
    How much was her per meet?

  4. #6121

    Interesting.

    Her and I connected and have a date scheduled for Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her for months on end before I knew she was an UTR pro. I sent her a text just now and she is on the west coast until March; said we can hand out when she's back in CT.

    She is ridiculously hot and an absolute filthy monster in bed.

  5. #6120

    Ahhh yes

    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff

    I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.
    I fucked her for months on end before I knew she was an UTR pro. I sent her a text just now and she is on the west coast until March; said we can hand out when she's back in CT.

    She is ridiculously hot and an absolute filthy monster in bed.

  6. #6119
    Quote Originally Posted by JtKim  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff

    I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.
    How much was she requesting before?

  7. #6118

    FoxyMika

    Hi, anyone have any experience with FoxyMika from the Hartford area? I'll try to post a link. Thanks in advance.

  8. #6117

    The ick

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-06eb2c62bca1 If this ain't a dude in a dress, that FUGLY.

  9. #6116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    She's back on seeking

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff

    I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.

  10. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.
    Thanks for the info, upon my research I found that she was arrested and has a felony back from 2021 with conspiracy to commit second-degree assault and second-degree reckless endangerment. She quoted me 400/500 and I said I don't do more than $300 which she agreed to. After checking her social media profiles and that arrest record I am sure I will pass.

  11. #6114

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?
    I saw her in September / October. She had a lot of bruises on her legs and even on her hand; bad habits did not seem to fit her personality. I ask what the bruises were about. She did not answer. Little head won and we went 2 rounds. I will not repeat unless there are some more recent good reports.

  12. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have a few times. You can get her down from that much for sure.
    Thanks Bro!

  13. #6112
    [QUOTE=PoolPlayInTool;7196648]https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab


    See post 1938.

    Katie.

    "Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time. ". ".

    ----------
    Another review from last year:


    Saw her for 300 ppm and got bbfscip, no cim. Lackluster GFE, borderline dead fish. Skin tasted salty. I also hate daty with big girls because there's so much blubber you have to fight through to get to the prize. She doesn't like MSOG, I had to convince her to go two rounds. Upside is that she's very tight in the best ways possible. Awkward personality and business as usual attitude. Kept running in and out of the bathroom, singing to herself with the door closed. Kicked her out after 45 minutes.

    Overall didn't enjoy my experience. YMMV with this one, but definitely not worth more than 200. Her current size is like purple hair Jenn from Windsor Locks. Too big for my liking.

  14. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?
    Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.

  15. #6110

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Does that skip ad say 3 oo half hour? What did she ask for through SA?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape