Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 5311
-
02-18-25 10:43 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 79Bernath
Does anyone have any experience with AMP on Bernath? Any extras?
-
02-17-25 15:37 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 29Sky
Hit sky today got Ruby. It was very busy today. She's very good and took great care of everything. Good time as usual.
-
02-17-25 14:19 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky. Young girl
That would seriously be the best line up.
Originally Posted by Ryloong22
[View Original Post]
Does anybody remember the really young girl Sky had. She had to be in her late 20's? I'd love for her to come back too!
-
02-17-25 10:28 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 1673The flaw with this plan is. Those reading and contributing here makes up such a small percentage of their customers that it would not have an impact.
Originally Posted by TitanGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 00:41 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 447Totally agree!
We control the pricing if we want to. If we all decide to visit, and walk with a statement, "sorry more than I can afford," what do you think will happed in a very short time?
Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 09:55 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 147$$$ Costs $$
I have been in the hobby now for a couple decades. Very familiar with all the AMPs around the area that have come and gone, as well as escorts.
I can't get over some of the prices they are asking in the AMPs lately. I am not a poor man, but I refuse to pay over 2 bills for an AMP experience (I have walked out of the AMP many times). Especially since you can get an escort for half of that cost. I have been sampling the STG asians for 1 bill and have had great times (no massage) but I am ok with that.
If you guys keep paying the high prices, they will keep going up! LOL!
-
02-15-25 21:17 #4645Senior Member

Posts: 330Chanell
Agreed, she's awesome. Victoria, Blue and Chanell. What a lineup that would be.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 21:15 #4644Senior Member

Posts: 330Hotel Asians
Has anyone had luck with them? Sky is pretty much a go to but I was just wondering. Dm if you have had a good experience. TIA.
-
02-14-25 15:20 #4643Senior Member

Posts: 975Saw Ruby myself this afternoon. I tried $210 on the shelf. She politely asked for another $10 and I complied. At least she wasn't trying to gouge on the price. Ruby, Sunny, and Pink today. Sunny and Pink came in and introduced themselves just before I left the room. Ruby has some curves, but not what I'd call fat for sure. If there was a "lineup" I'd have picked Ruby anyway. There's really no losing in the appearance department here these days. Everything is as expected. Got the full hour.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 13:58 #4642Senior Member

Posts: 26Iffy
Eh $200 deposit and no phone number listed. Also has different cities listed. Those two red flags are enough for me to pass but let us know if you TOFTT and actually get to see her.
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 11:02 #4641Senior Member

Posts: 64OF fishing
Numerous locations, no phone number, and an OF link posted twice.
Originally Posted by Epoks
[View Original Post]
She's probably trying to drum up subscribers to her page. Probably nowhere near Toledo and probably not even doing actual meet ups wherever she actually is.
-
02-14-25 10:48 #4640Senior Member

Posts: 65Miss E
Any info on this one. She's one of the hottest around.
https://tryst.link/massage/miss-e
-
02-14-25 10:10 #4639Senior Member

Posts: 1465333
Finally was able to stop in. Don't remember her name but 30-35 ish cute very thin no ass but nice fake tits. Massage was just OK before and after. She was the only one there that day so was always on her phone. Tried up selling but only took so much and she didn't want me to walk. $$. 2 Wanted me to stop the next day to see her again. She might have been a few years younger than the girls at Sky. But I have a better time at Sky.
-
02-14-25 09:49 #4638Senior Member

Posts: 1673The last one I knew of was Kims and Good Times. That was into the 2000's, probably 2010 ish I would think. Maybe even later. There was a place on Laskey for a short time in the 2000's too. But today, I know of none.
Originally Posted by TtownHorny
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-25 23:12 #4637Senior Member

Posts: 64Don't make fun of me too much
I know this is a really dumb question, but still worth a shot. Are there any full, or at least fun menu parlors left in the 419, that have white girls?
Last one I can remember was Utopia on Woodville Rd. And that was in the early 90's (yes, I'm that old). Over the past 3 decades since, I've hit the one on Byrne a solid dozen times, with a splattering of other places.
The Asian parlors are cool, and I've stumbled across some beautiful women, but they're always too business like. Though I must admit, the place on Byrne is amazing with the wash down and sauna, I could make an hour visit out of that alone.
You may all now proceed with ridiculing me.










Reply With Quote




