Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 1990
-
02-17-25 05:06 #1885Senior Member

Posts: 179Where?
You have her name and number?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 01:01 #1884Regular Member

Posts: 22What time did you see her out there?
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:12 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 66Drench Warfare
Found her by Tusk. Picked her up asked if she was cool with some stuff. Soon as she said yes, went to the tel. Did the thing and made a mess.
-
01-23-25 21:38 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 95No Star was dark-skinned and skinny.
Originally Posted by Ninjutsu
[View Original Post]
Check your PM I sent you a Pic.
-
01-23-25 08:51 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 203Was it that fair skin thick girl with the big ass?
Originally Posted by DiddyBopping
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 07:07 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 95WTF? You can't be serious. That track has been around forever they never cared. This all goes back to Roosevelt Avenue. The people who blew that track up on social media are now going to make it bad for everywhere else. Election season is over so why are they doing this now. Unless something serious happened but I would have heard about it.
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 12:35 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 66Tusk stroll littered with all sorts of cameras
Howdy yall. Like the title reads the whole tusk strip and the main streets leading into tusk are covered in New York Pricks and Dicks cameras (NYPD Cameras). They seem to be going all out with some streets having up to 3 cameras on one post. They are trying to cover all angles leading into and out of the strip. You have the regular round surveillance cams and then what concerns me is what I believe are plate reading cameras (flat and rectangular looking). There are ways around this. I'm guessing they want to make their lives easier by profiling cars that will most likely lead them to an easy arrest. Maybe I being P-noid but I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts. I'd also advice yall to get smart out there. Stay safe, stay out the belly of the beast, and have fun.
-
11-15-24 22:17 #1878Senior Member

Posts: 68Looking for a Gilf / Granny type BBFS cip (non-asian) I got trades
Looking for gilf -granny type (non-asian) BBFS cip / I got trades. Hit me up ONLY if you got trades with this criteria.
-
11-12-24 18:24 #1877Senior Member

Posts: 66R. I. P Star I saw her once, she was down to earth from what I remember.
Originally Posted by DiddyBopping
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-24 19:58 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 95Star RIP
To those who didn't hear the news, Star who was a regular on the Tusk track passed away last Saturday in a fire. Those of you who were regulars on that track may be familiar with her. She died with her friend and it's being investigated as arson.
She was a super chill girl. Very laid-back. May She RIP.
-
11-09-24 14:45 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 95Did you get name? Kind of looks like Maggie / Maddie but I'm not sure. If she got a limp when she walks then it's her LOL.
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-24 08:48 #1874Senior Member

Posts: 66I'm cross eyed
I can't seem to aim for the bull's eye. I always catch the neck for some reason. Found her around Tusk damage was a dub plus a hi five.
-
11-03-24 15:34 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 105The best chick I saw was older. Her bop was crap. Like of slight of hand iyk. She wanted 6 to go to an actual room. But last time I did something like that, I couldn't even gt in the building. Think she called herself destiny or something. Typical stereotype name, curly hair older. And I refuse to go to roosevelt. I seen the YT vids and all those girls look NASTY.
Originally Posted by Dblex
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:30 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 105Man the busted chicks are charging 6 for mouth hugs these days. Hope you enjoyed the 4's while they lasted.
Originally Posted by KingElegant
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-24 15:27 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 105I mean. Focusing on the johns ain't exactly a new concept. That's been the focus for YEARS. The girls just go to rehab, complete a course and then gtfo. The guys just go to jail.
Originally Posted by Ruchacz1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



