Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 133 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1990
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1885

    Where?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Found her by Tusk. Picked her up asked if she was cool with some stuff. Soon as she said yes, went to the tel. Did the thing and made a mess.
    You have her name and number?

  2. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Found her by Tusk. Picked her up asked if she was cool with some stuff. Soon as she said yes, went to the tel. Did the thing and made a mess.
    What time did you see her out there?

  3. #1883

    Drench Warfare

    Found her by Tusk. Picked her up asked if she was cool with some stuff. Soon as she said yes, went to the tel. Did the thing and made a mess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2025-02-15-18h48m07s552-3.jpg‎   20250215_122227.jpg‎  

  4. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjutsu  [View Original Post]
    Was it that fair skin thick girl with the big ass?
    No Star was dark-skinned and skinny.

    Check your PM I sent you a Pic.

  5. #1881
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    To those who didn't hear the news, Star who was a regular on the Tusk track passed away last Saturday in a fire. Those of you who were regulars on that track may be familiar with her. She died with her friend and it's being investigated as arson.

    She was a super chill girl. Very laid-back. May She RIP.
    Was it that fair skin thick girl with the big ass?

  6. #1880
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Howdy yall. Like the title reads the whole tusk strip and the main streets leading into tusk are covered in New York Pricks and Dicks cameras (NYPD Cameras). They seem to be going all out with some streets having up to 3 cameras on one post. They are trying to cover all angles leading into and out of the strip. You have the regular round surveillance cams and then what concerns me is what I believe are plate reading cameras (flat and rectangular looking). There are ways around this. I'm guessing they want to make their lives easier by profiling cars that will most likely lead them to an easy arrest. Maybe I being P-noid but I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts. I'd also advice yall to get smart out there. Stay safe, stay out the belly of the beast, and have fun.
    WTF? You can't be serious. That track has been around forever they never cared. This all goes back to Roosevelt Avenue. The people who blew that track up on social media are now going to make it bad for everywhere else. Election season is over so why are they doing this now. Unless something serious happened but I would have heard about it.

  7. #1879

    Tusk stroll littered with all sorts of cameras

    Howdy yall. Like the title reads the whole tusk strip and the main streets leading into tusk are covered in New York Pricks and Dicks cameras (NYPD Cameras). They seem to be going all out with some streets having up to 3 cameras on one post. They are trying to cover all angles leading into and out of the strip. You have the regular round surveillance cams and then what concerns me is what I believe are plate reading cameras (flat and rectangular looking). There are ways around this. I'm guessing they want to make their lives easier by profiling cars that will most likely lead them to an easy arrest. Maybe I being P-noid but I'd like to hear anyone's thoughts. I'd also advice yall to get smart out there. Stay safe, stay out the belly of the beast, and have fun.

  8. #1878

    Looking for a Gilf / Granny type BBFS cip (non-asian) I got trades

    Looking for gilf -granny type (non-asian) BBFS cip / I got trades. Hit me up ONLY if you got trades with this criteria.

  9. #1877
    Quote Originally Posted by DiddyBopping  [View Original Post]
    To those who didn't hear the news, Star who was a regular on the Tusk track passed away last Saturday in a fire. Those of you who were regulars on that track may be familiar with her. She died with her friend and it's being investigated as arson.

    She was a super chill girl. Very laid-back. May She RIP.
    R. I. P Star I saw her once, she was down to earth from what I remember.

  10. #1876

    Star RIP

    To those who didn't hear the news, Star who was a regular on the Tusk track passed away last Saturday in a fire. Those of you who were regulars on that track may be familiar with her. She died with her friend and it's being investigated as arson.

    She was a super chill girl. Very laid-back. May She RIP.

  11. #1875
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to aim for the bull's eye. I always catch the neck for some reason. Found her around Tusk damage was a dub plus a hi five.
    Did you get name? Kind of looks like Maggie / Maddie but I'm not sure. If she got a limp when she walks then it's her LOL.

  12. #1874

    I'm cross eyed

    I can't seem to aim for the bull's eye. I always catch the neck for some reason. Found her around Tusk damage was a dub plus a hi five.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2024-11-09-08h26m15s962.jpg‎  

  13. #1873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblex  [View Original Post]
    Went out there last Friday night for the first time but can agree that it was dead, saw one rough looking tranny and that was it.
    The best chick I saw was older. Her bop was crap. Like of slight of hand iyk. She wanted 6 to go to an actual room. But last time I did something like that, I couldn't even gt in the building. Think she called herself destiny or something. Typical stereotype name, curly hair older. And I refuse to go to roosevelt. I seen the YT vids and all those girls look NASTY.

  14. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    As the pic will tell you the answer. Last summer either on Fri or Sat around 9,10 or 11 PM dancer in pairs come out to work. This night was this cute tall slim black girl and across the street was either a white girl or latina. Two other times I saw a pair of black girls and a pair of latinas. They look gooooood but they charge four dubs for mouth hugs so I'm not trying to spend that for convo. Enjoy ya'll.
    Man the busted chicks are charging 6 for mouth hugs these days. Hope you enjoyed the 4's while they lasted.

  15. #1871
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruchacz1  [View Original Post]
    The article says:

    "That's why she and other advocates urge the cops to go after the sex buyers.

    "You want public safety, focus on the guys," she said. "No buyers, no market. ".

    The NYPD has said it's focused on Johns but could provide data on arrests until "completion of the operation. ".

    What do you guys think? Are we putting ourselves at risk nowadays?

    Just got back into the game a month ago. Had two sessions, but nothing to report that has not been said here. One skinny Latina, shitty service, and one Asian. And then overnight the shit got shut down.

    I am concerned about the quote from this article. What do you guys think?
    I mean. Focusing on the johns ain't exactly a new concept. That's been the focus for YEARS. The girls just go to rehab, complete a course and then gtfo. The guys just go to jail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape