Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 133 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1797
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    As the pic will tell you the answer. Last summer either on Fri or Sat around 9,10 or 11 PM dancer in pairs come out to work. This night was this cute tall slim black girl and across the street was either a white girl or latina. Two other times I saw a pair of black girls and a pair of latinas. They look gooooood but they charge four dubs for mouth hugs so I'm not trying to spend that for convo. Enjoy ya'll.
    Excellent.

    I see the light.

  2. #1796

    Tusk and?

    As the pic will tell you the answer. Last summer either on Fri or Sat around 9,10 or 11 PM dancer in pairs come out to work. This night was this cute tall slim black girl and across the street was either a white girl or latina. Two other times I saw a pair of black girls and a pair of latinas. They look gooooood but they charge four dubs for mouth hugs so I'm not trying to spend that for convo. Enjoy ya'll.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vlcsnap-2024-06-01-10h34m31s385.jpg‎  

  3. #1795
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjutsu  [View Original Post]
    I'm not lazy, I have a job. Don't have the time driving around for hours like you have I guess but thank you either way.
    If I offended it wasn't my intention. I was more trying to tease you about the questions. Also if you didn't know there are ladies out there that only come out during the morning rush hours because some dudes need to before they go to work.

  4. #1794
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro you lazy. Go do some recon let your peen guide the way. Just throw a nod to a chick or roll the window and say hi. The jump offs won't hesitate.
    I'm not lazy, I have a job. Don't have the time driving around for hours like you have I guess but thank you either way.

  5. #1793
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjutsu  [View Original Post]
    Tuskegee around south road / Sutphin?
    Damn bro you lazy. Go do some recon let your peen guide the way. Just throw a nod to a chick or roll the window and say hi. The jump offs won't hesitate.

  6. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    On Tusk. Most of the chicks are on Tusk or in the immediate surrounding area. Yea Queens has a few spots Flushing (not the asian brothels), Jamaica, I got lucky once back in the day around Northern Blvd and 50 something. Also I think QB has something.
    Tuskegee around south road / Sutphin?

  7. #1791
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Queens Bridge Projects?
    Yea. Was there around 9 AM. Seen like 7 heads rush a parked to purchase. There was also one dazed chick just lounging.

  8. #1790
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Also I think QB has something.
    Queens Bridge Projects?

  9. #1789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjutsu  [View Original Post]
    Where you find this girl at?
    On Tusk. Most of the chicks are on Tusk or in the immediate surrounding area. Yea Queens has a few spots Flushing (not the asian brothels), Jamaica, I got lucky once back in the day around Northern Blvd and 50 something. Also I think QB has something.

  10. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    Howdy gents. Was out and about in my usual spot. I run into this slim thing and she gets in. It started off weird with her asking me if I had weapons and to give her a sec because she can't find her hammer in her bag. Luckily nothing bad happened and maybe she was bluffing to protect herself. We got to the shady spot and she asks a dub for lip hugs. It was meh nothing to brag about. I usually never bone these chicks just head. Something popped into my head to *uck. Paid another dub and she took forever to take her pants off. My peen was soft by then and I'm trying to put it in. She spreads her lips for me and my soft peen gets in and instant hard. I didn't last more than a few pumps. Will def be seeing her several more times. Had to blur a tattoo on her in the pic.
    Where you find this girl at?

  11. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    It was a rainy night out when I ran into her. Looks was a 3 out of 10 and the service was a 2 out of 10. She gave me a teeth job but for a dub can't really complain. While she was giving me a teeth job she was rubbing herself and of course I got to ask her if she is down for the man makeup. She was one of the few chicks that enjoyed the glazing. She sat up and let it sit there for a sec without complaining about it all on her face.
    All those girls better enjoy that LOL they already charge cheap and already are doing whatever for money. She looks very familiar I think that is Midnight or Chocolate. I definitely recognize her face.

  12. #1786
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this sentiment, in one of the areas I ***** in, people ask me the same shit yet barely ever post or report on finding and want all the Intel. So I get why certain information is omitted. Being consistent and patient has paid off.
    I didn't ask for names or the phone numbers just the general location, its more than one track in Queens. I'm already familiar with the stroll he goes to and know most of the girls. All I was saying was at least give the town that's all.

    These are also streetwalkers who often don't have numbers, its not the same as fast houses or independents where guys can risk "ruining" chicks.

  13. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this sentiment, in one of the areas I ***** in, people ask me the same shit yet barely ever post or report on finding and want all the Intel. So I get why certain information is omitted. Being consistent and patient has paid off.
    I gave him the answer indirectly. Exchange of info is ideal for anyone. My biggest fear is bringing people that jack up the prices or worst to the area.

  14. #1784
    Quote Originally Posted by KingElegant  [View Original Post]
    I found these spots from reading pages and pages of past posts in this same forum. Then I went out and looked around for hours until I found what I was looking for.
    I agree with this sentiment, in one of the areas I ***** in, people ask me the same shit yet barely ever post or report on finding and want all the Intel. So I get why certain information is omitted. Being consistent and patient has paid off.

  15. #1783

    Cool as a fan

    It was a rainy night out when I ran into her. Looks was a 3 out of 10 and the service was a 2 out of 10. She gave me a teeth job but for a dub can't really complain. While she was giving me a teeth job she was rubbing herself and of course I got to ask her if she is down for the man makeup. She was one of the few chicks that enjoyed the glazing. She sat up and let it sit there for a sec without complaining about it all on her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape