Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 887 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12054
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    You guys done pissed her off now I won't ever get to see her, I reached out to her about a year ago and never heard back so I didn't bother her any further, was planning on reaching out soon but seems to be too late now.
    I seriously have no idea why she mentioned my screen name? I literally told my experience that I never saw any evidence of drug usage and I had a few Greek appointments which were nice and they were fair prices and her regular front door admission was fair priced as well. I don't get what she is going on about regarding what I said? That the way it went and I had nothing bad to say about her? I truly don't get it regarding her having any issues with anything I mentioned?

  2. #12053
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    You guys done pissed her off now I won't ever get to see her, I reached out to her about a year ago and never heard back so I didn't bother her any further, was planning on reaching out soon but seems to be too late now.
    I'm sure you'll be fine. She isn't going anywhere. I think the most she'd do is try to change up her ad and maybe her contact number, but like someone said earlier, without some sucker willing to bankroll her she won't be able to pay her living expenses and fund her habit otherwise.

    For those of you that commented on habit signs, you won't see marks because she doesn't use the needle. But she is an opiate addict and has been for years. She mostly smokes it. Many guys won't care and that's fine. My only point is clarifying is she's probably still an addict and will likely stay in the hobby because of it.

    I particularly liked her rant about BBFS. She may have stopped (or mostly stopped) because of the reviews here causing her issues but trying to make it seem like she never did is just silly.

    I wonder if her loser boyfriend is still in the picture. That's another one I've seen her deny when plenty of us have seen evidence to the contrary in the past. Either way, I stopped seeing her for various reasons. The last experience a while back just sealed the deal. Cold, super transactional experience (more than usual), her phone timer going off with the "warning" alert and then a second time when your time was up, plus all of the add-on fees for just about everything that she lists out on the phone or in person like you're pricing a new car with the dealership. If she quits one day, good riddance. Won't affect me any. More for you guys.

  3. #12052

    Easy to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    You guys done pissed her off now I won't ever get to see her, I reached out to her about a year ago and never heard back so I didn't bother her any further, was planning on reaching out soon but seems to be too late now.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/554412742994 Quite the read if it doesn't get deleted.

  4. #12051

    Jen

    You guys done pissed her off now I won't ever get to see her, I reached out to her about a year ago and never heard back so I didn't bother her any further, was planning on reaching out soon but seems to be too late now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3701.jpg‎  

  5. #12050

    Nothing hard

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    I never saw any signs of any hard usage. Just the lingering smell of weed in her apartment. Only reasons I quit seeing her was she tried to go way up on her donations, then she quit posting. I do find it funny she specified in her most recent ad she does not provide BBFS. I've left plenty of my swimmers in each orifice.

  6. #12049
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you didn't like her. I used to get a great Greek experience from her for fairly good price and regular was even better priced of course. She always delivered for me and did whatever we worked out. Her apartment was always nice and quiet and I never had any issues and assumed everyone else was satisfied with her as well. I didn't know at the time that she had a habit though. She never showed any signs of any habit. Never saw marks on her arms or legs and she ways seemed coherent and never under the influence of anything when I was seeing her.
    I've never had any issues with her when I was seeing her. Never saw any signs of demons no marks or tracks anything. Always super friendly and flirty.

  7. #12048
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised you didn't like her. I used to get a great Greek experience from her for fairly good price and regular was even better priced of course. She always delivered for me and did whatever we worked out. Her apartment was always nice and quiet and I never had any issues and assumed everyone else was satisfied with her as well. I didn't know at the time that she had a habit though. She never showed any signs of any habit. Never saw marks on her arms or legs and she ways seemed coherent and never under the influence of anything when I was seeing her.
    I have seen her a few times and I never seen any bad signs and the last time I was there she was near the Michlin plant and half way threw our session she answered her phone and argued with someone. Then when she hung up she rushed me out of there and acted real nervous. I don't need it, there's way better out there just look and be patient.

  8. #12047
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    I'm surprised you didn't like her. I used to get a great Greek experience from her for fairly good price and regular was even better priced of course. She always delivered for me and did whatever we worked out. Her apartment was always nice and quiet and I never had any issues and assumed everyone else was satisfied with her as well. I didn't know at the time that she had a habit though. She never showed any signs of any habit. Never saw marks on her arms or legs and she ways seemed coherent and never under the influence of anything when I was seeing her.

  9. #12046

    Has Soccer Mom retired?

    No more ads up. I wasn't a regular; more of an infrequent visitor. She is a nice person and I tried texting recently and got no response. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

  10. #12045
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    Funny, per her ad she's reverse aged several years. No thanks. I'd be more interested in the girl in the pics she uses.

  11. #12044

    She does have nice rack but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.
    Kimora does have nice tits. I remember a time she didn't have them. Still liked them, though.

    She's not what she used to be. Demons can really change a provider for the worse. I hope she gets help.

  12. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250217_124816_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  13. #12042

    Information

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/610778372859 Wanted to see have anyone seen her. Please Pm.

  14. #12041

    Customer Service

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.
    In mongering as well as all my dealings in life, I try to follow this rule: I'm offering you money in exchange for your service or product. If I have to beg you to take my money, I don't need your service or product I'll go elsewhere. Period.

  15. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jordan in Anderson?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macgee1
    Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape