Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 887 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12046

    Has Soccer Mom retired?

    No more ads up. I wasn't a regular; more of an infrequent visitor. She is a nice person and I tried texting recently and got no response. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!!

  2. #12045
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    Funny, per her ad she's reverse aged several years. No thanks. I'd be more interested in the girl in the pics she uses.

  3. #12044

    She does have nice rack but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.
    Kimora does have nice tits. I remember a time she didn't have them. Still liked them, though.

    She's not what she used to be. Demons can really change a provider for the worse. I hope she gets help.

  4. #12043
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.
    You have to screenshot her ads. She pulls them when she's done for the day. I noticed she still uses pics that aren't her (she thinks they're close).

    Not surprised in the slightest she's back so quickly. She probably had a temporary guy she suckered into bankrolling her for a while. But she's not able to quit completely, mostly due to her expensive daily habit. She has no higher education, no real job experience, and probably still doesn't even have a vehicle. So yeah, she's not going anywhere unless she finds some guy willing to let her drain his account on the regular. You guys enjoy, though. I doubt her crap service has improved any. She probably has a few extra up-charges added in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250217_124816_Chrome~2.jpg‎  

  5. #12042

    Information

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/610778372859 Wanted to see have anyone seen her. Please Pm.

  6. #12041

    Customer Service

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.
    In mongering as well as all my dealings in life, I try to follow this rule: I'm offering you money in exchange for your service or product. If I have to beg you to take my money, I don't need your service or product I'll go elsewhere. Period.

  7. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Jordan in Anderson?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macgee1
    Like you I was or have been a little intrigued by her for about a month so I decided to reach out via text. She replied back an hour or so later and she proceeded to ask me of my affiliation with uncle LEO which as we know is standard in some cases. I have yet to hear back from her after my denial response but perhaps you will have better success.

  8. #12039

    Jordan

    Has anyone see Jordan in Anderson?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macgee1

  9. #12038

    Kimora

    I've seen Kimora Banks once. I thought those were some nice silicone fun bags.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    As one might imagine I prefer a woman with a nice rack. I love store-bought boobies. Who in the Greenville market would you rate up there at the top? We had this conversation recently on the Charleston forum and the voting was pretty much unanimous. It's been several years but Dakota has some pretty amazing tits.

  10. #12037

    Best Tits in Town?

    As one might imagine I prefer a woman with a nice rack. I love store-bought boobies. Who in the Greenville market would you rate up there at the top? We had this conversation recently on the Charleston forum and the voting was pretty much unanimous. It's been several years but Dakota has some pretty amazing tits.

  11. #12036

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    the number matches what i have.
    she's a fuck bunny!

  12. #12035

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    And. It's back. Jenn's ad is back up (if this is her): https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/834816700174.
    The number matches what I have.

  13. #12034

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    Ad been deleted.
    And. It's back. Jenn's ad is back up (if this is her): https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/834816700174.

  14. #12033

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    Ad been deleted.

  15. #12032

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveHarris109  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this is Jenn because it's the same pictures she had been advertising before. The first Pic is new but the second and third pic's are the same as before. Haven't seen her since she moved to her new spot. Pound on, HC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape