Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 13291
-
02-24-25 16:15 #12061Regular Member

Posts: 8BBBJ recommendations
I know I've asked this before, but does have a great BBBJ recommendations? I like to try multiple throats and compare them haha.
-
02-24-25 15:57 #12060Senior Member

Posts: 237Wow!!
Got in contact with this one and she told me 200 for a QV!! That's insane, I get it it's her body and I don't have to see her but damn is that the new rate for a QV? Please tell me why'all not paying this. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/greenville/183111796
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/southcarolina/greenville/183111796
-
02-24-25 09:30 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 143Sounds frustrating to deal with her
Man, she's more trouble than she's worth. I suppose I should be happy she doesn't see black guys. Dodged a boulder.
Originally Posted by VincentSpies
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-25 08:45 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 156She got arrested for meth again last year. Not sure if she's in prison or not but zero contact since the blue got her.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-25 10:15 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 99Confirm
Can confirm. The lack of FS is why 1 was enough for me. Very beautiful and willing to tailor some stuff to your wants. Reach out and talk to her if you have specific questions.
Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 21:39 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 512Try Misty.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 15:58 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 170Baby M
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/341499523694
I've searched this site for any reviews on this Lady, but couldn't find anything. I talked with her on my last trip thru town but wasn't able to set up a time for meeting. I wanted to check with this board before pulling the trigger.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
JK.
-
02-19-25 21:59 #12054Banned Member

Posts: 1377I seriously have no idea why she mentioned my screen name? I literally told my experience that I never saw any evidence of drug usage and I had a few Greek appointments which were nice and they were fair prices and her regular front door admission was fair priced as well. I don't get what she is going on about regarding what I said? That the way it went and I had nothing bad to say about her? I truly don't get it regarding her having any issues with anything I mentioned?
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 17:34 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 121I'm sure you'll be fine. She isn't going anywhere. I think the most she'd do is try to change up her ad and maybe her contact number, but like someone said earlier, without some sucker willing to bankroll her she won't be able to pay her living expenses and fund her habit otherwise.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
For those of you that commented on habit signs, you won't see marks because she doesn't use the needle. But she is an opiate addict and has been for years. She mostly smokes it. Many guys won't care and that's fine. My only point is clarifying is she's probably still an addict and will likely stay in the hobby because of it.
I particularly liked her rant about BBFS. She may have stopped (or mostly stopped) because of the reviews here causing her issues but trying to make it seem like she never did is just silly.
I wonder if her loser boyfriend is still in the picture. That's another one I've seen her deny when plenty of us have seen evidence to the contrary in the past. Either way, I stopped seeing her for various reasons. The last experience a while back just sealed the deal. Cold, super transactional experience (more than usual), her phone timer going off with the "warning" alert and then a second time when your time was up, plus all of the add-on fees for just about everything that she lists out on the phone or in person like you're pricing a new car with the dealership. If she quits one day, good riddance. Won't affect me any. More for you guys.
-
02-19-25 16:53 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 122Easy to find.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/554412742994 Quite the read if it doesn't get deleted.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
02-19-25 15:18 #12051Regular Member

Posts: 20Jen
You guys done pissed her off now I won't ever get to see her, I reached out to her about a year ago and never heard back so I didn't bother her any further, was planning on reaching out soon but seems to be too late now.
-
02-18-25 18:04 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 449Nothing hard
I never saw any signs of any hard usage. Just the lingering smell of weed in her apartment. Only reasons I quit seeing her was she tried to go way up on her donations, then she quit posting. I do find it funny she specified in her most recent ad she does not provide BBFS. I've left plenty of my swimmers in each orifice.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 15:10 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 155I've never had any issues with her when I was seeing her. Never saw any signs of demons no marks or tracks anything. Always super friendly and flirty.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 11:05 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 142I have seen her a few times and I never seen any bad signs and the last time I was there she was near the Michlin plant and half way threw our session she answered her phone and argued with someone. Then when she hung up she rushed me out of there and acted real nervous. I don't need it, there's way better out there just look and be patient.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 07:43 #12047Banned Member

Posts: 1377I'm surprised you didn't like her. I used to get a great Greek experience from her for fairly good price and regular was even better priced of course. She always delivered for me and did whatever we worked out. Her apartment was always nice and quiet and I never had any issues and assumed everyone else was satisfied with her as well. I didn't know at the time that she had a habit though. She never showed any signs of any habit. Never saw marks on her arms or legs and she ways seemed coherent and never under the influence of anything when I was seeing her.
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




