Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 6982
-
02-20-25 20:37 #6127Senior Member

Posts: 702Nearly did
I had set up 2 dates that I had to cancel and I think I may have lost her but I am going to try again. She came across as really pleasant and reasonable.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 09:28 #6126Senior Member

Posts: 235Marie
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-0afdb2d3cc67
Has anyone met Marie?? I spoke with her, nice girl reasonable $$.
-
02-18-25 13:03 #6125Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks, appreciate it! I look forward to it as well my friend. .
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 10:44 #6124Senior Member

Posts: 265FoxyMika
We had a M&G. IMHO, better looking in person. Curvy, in good ways. Great personality, real and down to earth. She said she wasnt feeling it, so, we did not meet again. I wish you luck, she seems like a good person and a fun time.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 09:54 #6123Banned Member

Posts: 495Hmmm
Either she's bullshitting me about being on west coast or she's planning on pulling a Houdini on you; I hope it's the former for your sake.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
If you do end up seeing her on Friday, get ready for a phenomenal session. She's is a sex-bomb and watching your dick disappear inside of her is quite a sight. Have fun!
-
02-18-25 05:47 #6122Senior Member

Posts: 30How much was her per meet?
Originally Posted by GoodTime76
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-25 02:18 #6121Senior Member

Posts: 88Interesting.
Her and I connected and have a date scheduled for Friday.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 23:32 #6120Banned Member

Posts: 495Ahhh yes
I fucked her for months on end before I knew she was an UTR pro. I sent her a text just now and she is on the west coast until March; said we can hand out when she's back in CT.
Originally Posted by JtKim
[View Original Post]
She is ridiculously hot and an absolute filthy monster in bed.
-
02-17-25 19:05 #6119Senior Member

Posts: 654How much was she requesting before?
Originally Posted by JtKim
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 18:38 #6118Senior Member

Posts: 104FoxyMika
Hi, anyone have any experience with FoxyMika from the Hartford area? I'll try to post a link. Thanks in advance.
-
02-17-25 14:01 #6117Senior Member

Posts: 483The ick
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-06eb2c62bca1 If this ain't a dude in a dress, that FUGLY.
-
02-16-25 20:56 #6116Regular Member

Posts: 20She's back on seeking
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff
I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.
-
02-16-25 08:53 #6115Senior Member

Posts: 235Thanks for the info, upon my research I found that she was arrested and has a felony back from 2021 with conspiracy to commit second-degree assault and second-degree reckless endangerment. She quoted me 400/500 and I said I don't do more than $300 which she agreed to. After checking her social media profiles and that arrest record I am sure I will pass.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 07:40 #6114Regular Member

Posts: 8Kat
I saw her in September / October. She had a lot of bruises on her legs and even on her hand; bad habits did not seem to fit her personality. I ask what the bruises were about. She did not answer. Little head won and we went 2 rounds. I will not repeat unless there are some more recent good reports.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 20:32 #6113Senior Member

Posts: 480Thanks Bro!
Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





