Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 4967
-
02-26-25 20:35 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 423Medicaid
You might want to get a divorce, so legally your wife's income can not be tied to you. Some people dont get married so they can claim to be a single parent, low or no income, etc. But, if Medicaid has a 7+ year look back, then this might not help you right away.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
Sometimes it sucks to be honest and these foreigners are reaping the Government benefits.
-
02-26-25 19:45 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 2533Medicaid
When I applied for government assistance every answer I got was you make too much money you make too much money. If my wife wasn't kinda well off and making pretty good money I be homeless and dead. I can't get not a single penny. Applied for SSI attorney said no qualify. I could get around but not going to lie and take that chance. I haven't made more than $300 in about 18 months. Wife makes too much money wife makes too much money. I believe you these providers know their way around better than citizens.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 13:28 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 1142Medicaid
The AMP vary in reported income. Your cash payments go unreported. Credit card payment do get records. Women are 1099 ed on credit card sales and tips. If its obviously too low they will funnel some cash through their other related businesses, just enough to show they can keep the lights on, or more. That's why we see so many AMPs, dead all day long, but stay in business for years. Laundering cash. The reported income for a lot of women is less than $25 k per year. Some of these AMPs raked in some big bucks during COVID with PPP loans. Even with their low reported wages it added up nicely. If one of the rainmakers ladies does't have a social security number, sometimes they will add those wages to another lady's 1099 causing them to pay extra FICA, which they don't like, but considering about 80% is not reported a fair trade off. Believe me, some of these women are very smart and know our tax code better than most citizens.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 11:43 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 1031I never seen her before but was tempted due to all these posts on her. What did you not like about her?
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-25 20:53 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 2533Shills and BS
Shiho of Lemon Scent sucks and too much fucking bullshit posts.
-
02-17-25 13:27 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 423Medicaid
About 13+ years ago I had a family member that applied for Medicaid, at that time Medicaid had a 7 year look back where they looked at your bank accounts for the past 7 years and your bank accounts could not total more than 2 k or something like that each month. I'm not sure what the look back is now. You may want to consult a Medicaid preparation Attorney for advice.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-25 12:20 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 1170They Know How
Because they stay poor things, broke ass. Nah, you got to meet certain criteria, so check your qualifying status with one state social services department and/or tax pro (without committing fraud). Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-25 15:26 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 2533Lotus Spa
How the fuck they get Medicaid? I haven't been able to work for 16-18 fucking months I don't get anything.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 23:32 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 468How funny
AMP girls get Medicaid cause their official income is less than 12 k a year. They go to cpa with 1 k in April when they file tax. Living in 3 k studio, holding Chanel bags and Tiffany's bracelet. But they must be always victim cause American men must be evil exploiter, especially if he is a white. LOL.
Originally Posted by LocaLoppa
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-25 22:30 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 1502Cannot be
That was the Kaneshiro want to be flexing but he is long gone, and the new prosecutor no like waste time on AMP busts.
ICE busts all too common all the time. Chinese getting busted regularly for years. If they here illegally they going get busted. Not exclusive to AMPs. Get all kine illegals here working like everywhere else in America.
Farm labor, construction get plenty of them. They need to be on the alert.
Its not about the money they have, its about the too many freeloaders that collect welfare and food stamps and get government subsidies when they not American. Send those back.
Originally Posted by ClaraForever
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-25 15:10 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 468Deja vu
Remember bloody Valentine's Day a few years ago?
Originally Posted by JohnZ898
[View Original Post]
Start from multiple I'd check ups one year ago, then Sanho and blue star, rejuve and happiness in Valentine's Day. Wong whoreplex, Sakura Lisa, hula owner's run away. Bench warrant against rejuve popular. Almost 60 women got indicted.
Now with ICE raid combined, maybe. After catching brown people and Indians, Chinese may be next top target. When super hard working Hispanic farm workers got caught, it is weird that six digit cash earner Asian prostitutes are safe. Almost zero to confiscate from Latino workers' wallet while blind cash of average Joe's annual net income from old *****'s cabinet.
I will step away from AMPs for a while.
-
12-20-24 00:31 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 853You just think you know everything about everyone, including their intentions. With that kind of arrogant mindset, it's a waste of time trying to talk to you.
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
I'm sad that Happy is gone, she was always nice to me. The workers come and go and there are times that things were better and times they were not as good, that is just the nature of the business. Each of the big names in the local scene has someone good there.
I'll focus on what I like, and enjoy myself. You can do what you do.
-
12-17-24 19:51 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 56Keep trying
The same type of behavior that other people have reported by her would not be tolerated if Happy were still around. Happiness is not at the level of greatness that it used to be back then, just because it's not as great as it once was doesn't make it bad.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
You really think that anyone who chooses this line of work and has been doing it for as long as you said, has no idea what fits and what doesn't. Fucking joke. You keep trying to come up with excuses but you make no sense.
You're either an obsessed loverboy or shill. Your promotions and pics that follow anytime something negative about Rachel comes up is laughable. It's not name calling if the behavior matches the descriptor, clown.
-
12-17-24 12:05 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 853Obsession
Titling your post "Happiness not what it used to be" sure isn't positive. In your review you said that "At one point told me I'm too thick which I don't think I am. ". So maybe she thought she could take it but was incorrect. Could she have told you to swap? Maybe but that would be strange (I've seen other reports of girls having this problem not related to Rachel or Happiness, and it often ends with a BJ instead). Maybe you could have cut your losses and asked for a switch if you did not like what was happening?
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
As a "nice guy" did you talk to her about it after?
Funny how a nice guy can so easily name call. "Clowns" and "Shills". And you basically calling her a thief. Got to wonder.
I may have a small boto, but I ain't no shill. Not getting any favors. I have a good time with her, sorry for you if you did not.
-
12-15-24 20:00 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 56Shill with a tiny boto
That's a comparison to girls who I don't recall having a bad review. Then you stick in someone who gets bad reviews because she tries to avoid full penetration. Propping her up in a group that she doesn't belong in. When she gets a bad review you try to drown it out with promotions and pics, shill behavior.
Originally Posted by Maruchan
[View Original Post]
The beef I have with Rachel is as I already said. If she can't handle average or bigger botos then don't waste our time. I'm not the only one who reported she tries to avoid penetration. She knows what she can take but is basically stealing money. That's really shitty on her part.
I don't paint Happiness as bad, your reading comprehension sucks ass. I go there less because Sugar and Nicole aren't there anymore then covid decreased the number of girls working.












Reply With Quote





