Thread: Lotus Spa
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 452
-
03-06-25 11:59 #422Senior Member

Posts: 2535Opening or not
I haven't seen a new ad haven't heard from Lily so wondering if this place will ever open again.
-
02-26-25 23:35 #421Senior Member

Posts: 194ICE is not only picking on this industry but any workplace that has illegal workers that enter our country on visitors visa of on the continent, illegally entering USA. Yes, it does hit our hobby but these illegal workers are everywhere, from restaurants to farms to any other places in our workforce.
Originally Posted by IchiroCho
[View Original Post]
I am one that like me, everyone is supposed to pay taxes and this include workers in this industry so if they are working illegally it means they are not paying taxes.
-
02-26-25 22:01 #420Senior Member

Posts: 87Ice raids
It's not just Lotus, many of the girls at other shops are scared and are unsure of their next steps. ICE is not targeting drug dealers and dangerous criminals, like they promised. Just like Musk, they are carpet bombing the place. The girls are being swept up in this BS political game. The Acting Director of ICE and his boss are destroying our hobby and in my book they are both pricks.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-25 16:37 #419Senior Member

Posts: 2535Lotus
Anyone going? Heard through a grape vine two may have gotten arrested? No green card and no license? So ICE not being pricks just Doug their job? Let me know what you guys think. I just want Lily Olivia and has anyone seen Mona?
Originally Posted by TomThumb69
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-25 20:33 #418Senior Member

Posts: 93March 1st
Just heard from a friend that Lotus is closed now they will reopen on March 1st. Anyone heard about this change?
-
02-17-25 13:08 #417Senior Member

Posts: 150Lyn
Anyone know when Lyn is coming back? She is amazing! TIA.
-
02-14-25 13:08 #416Senior Member

Posts: 306Donna from Tokyo Spa was the owner or part owner am I correct?
Short Older Korean lady with big double D size real boobs I don't know she calls herself something different but I'm fairly certain she was either owner or part owner here, has anyone seen her? Some of the old timers here remember Donna from Tokyo spa she was excellent service.
-
02-13-25 21:05 #415Senior Member

Posts: 45Similar situation on Blue star and Bb amazing spa on king street kalakaua
Driving around last night when I saw some popos on blue star spa and Bb amazing spa on king street idk they be just raiding spa's now? Kind of scared I don't want popos seeing me butt naked haha.
-
02-12-25 16:54 #414Senior Member

Posts: 500Lily
The popo really scared her. So at the moment she has postponed her return. If anyone has info on Jspa's Hayun, or any of the other new girls I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 16:33 #413Senior Member

Posts: 2535Donna
Who is this Donna?
Originally Posted by Hunt638
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-25 14:54 #412Senior Member

Posts: 2535Lily Olivia
Anyone know where and when Lily comes back? Also where Olivia ended up?
-
02-10-25 21:52 #411Senior Member

Posts: 306I hope all is well either way Donna my atf!!
Even though she won't see me anymore, I still hope she's doing well, and I hope they didn't take her in for nothing. Any info about her would be much appreciated. Thank you.
-
02-10-25 14:39 #410Senior Member

Posts: 304Still operating?
Has anyone been there since Feb 6? Their website now just says "coming soon". I really liked how they rotated the talent pretty frequently.
-
02-10-25 02:09 #409Senior Member

Posts: 118Reasonable chance that it was the guy who lost to Blangiardi the first time around.
Originally Posted by Milby
[View Original Post]
Getting scary again out there.
-
02-09-25 19:36 #408Senior Member

Posts: 132Well. Chinese Nana, but she advertised herself as Japanese. She wore a cute sailor girl outfit.
Originally Posted by LargeRocket69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





