Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6116
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    She's back on seeking

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-5cb1a414c0ff

    I wonder how much she's going to ask this time.

  2. #6115
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.
    Thanks for the info, upon my research I found that she was arrested and has a felony back from 2021 with conspiracy to commit second-degree assault and second-degree reckless endangerment. She quoted me 400/500 and I said I don't do more than $300 which she agreed to. After checking her social media profiles and that arrest record I am sure I will pass.

  3. #6114

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?
    I saw her in September / October. She had a lot of bruises on her legs and even on her hand; bad habits did not seem to fit her personality. I ask what the bruises were about. She did not answer. Little head won and we went 2 rounds. I will not repeat unless there are some more recent good reports.

  4. #6113
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yes I have a few times. You can get her down from that much for sure.
    Thanks Bro!

  5. #6112
    [QUOTE=PoolPlayInTool;7196648]https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab


    See post 1938.

    Katie.

    "Saw her last week, easy setup, she drove to my place, pics are hers but she looked a bit different, not in a bad way though, lacks personality and smelled of smoke but had a good time. ". ".

    ----------
    Another review from last year:


    Saw her for 300 ppm and got bbfscip, no cim. Lackluster GFE, borderline dead fish. Skin tasted salty. I also hate daty with big girls because there's so much blubber you have to fight through to get to the prize. She doesn't like MSOG, I had to convince her to go two rounds. Upside is that she's very tight in the best ways possible. Awkward personality and business as usual attitude. Kept running in and out of the bathroom, singing to herself with the door closed. Kicked her out after 45 minutes.

    Overall didn't enjoy my experience. YMMV with this one, but definitely not worth more than 200. Her current size is like purple hair Jenn from Windsor Locks. Too big for my liking.

  6. #6111
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?
    Saw her about 6 years ago, pretty average experience did not repeat, there are quite a few reviews of her if you do a search.

  7. #6110

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Does that skip ad say 3 oo half hour? What did she ask for through SA?

  8. #6109

    Kat from Enfield

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?

  9. #6108

    Kayla is now on skip


  10. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?
    Yes I have a few times. You can get her down from that much for sure.

  11. #6106

    Anyone meet her?

    Curious if anyone has met her before? Member since 2021 so I'm thinking someone must have. Would love to hear how she is:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-a8789998e9dd

  12. #6105
    Which girl are you talking about? @poolplayintool

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc

  13. #6104
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?

  14. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88
    There are quite a few of them, they are delusional.

  15. #6102
    [QUOTE=Chudakkad;7195649] Which girl are you talking about ?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape