Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6109

    Kat from Enfield

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-bdc79beab4ab

    I recall here being mentioned here a while back but can't find the review. Anyone here met her?

  2. #6108

    Kayla is now on skip


  3. #6107
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?
    Yes I have a few times. You can get her down from that much for sure.

  4. #6106

    Anyone meet her?

    Curious if anyone has met her before? Member since 2021 so I'm thinking someone must have. Would love to hear how she is:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-a8789998e9dd

  5. #6105
    Which girl are you talking about? @poolplayintool

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc

  6. #6104
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed692d7571da

    Asking for seven, has anyone seen her?

  7. #6103
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88
    There are quite a few of them, they are delusional.

  8. #6102
    [QUOTE=Chudakkad;7195649] Which girl are you talking about ?

  9. #6101
    She does not meet, are there guys who still give her allowance?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-744c729bfe88

  10. #6100
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon666  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.
    Contacted me with the same figure, at least she is consistent. Getting pro vibes.

  11. #6099
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc


    Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.
    She wanted 500 and a Uber to and from and it wasn't negotiable.

  12. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPete  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.

    Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.
    She probably changed the photos she is using because she knew I reversed searched them. Most of the time you won't get any hits with reverse search on social media sites however as was the case here I did.

    I can't see her profile because I blocked her when I thought she was not real. I asked seeking to reverse that but no reply back.

    I always reverse search for the obvious reasons.

  13. #6097
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    How do you find them? Google lens?
    I'd love to know how everyone is finding this. Google lens's doesn't work for me using the pics.

    Side note- she has been reviewed before positively but asked for a lot more than what the previous reviewer gave when I chatted with her.

  14. #6096
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-db665657c5dc

    Messages me this morning, are you available? I give her my number to txt, she asks the same question on txt, I ask about the allowance. Radio silence since then.

  15. #6095
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    Her profile lists her as being a member since 2020 which does not exactly jive with her listed age. I messaged her and she said she had just joined which obviously makes no sense. I mentioned that its best to talk about what type of arrangement she is looking for off the site because Seeking could ban someone for talking money. She wanted to use Whats App which I don't use and don't want to use. I really messed up with the woman from Boston thinking she was fake so I am not going to do that again with this girl without absolute proof.
    Correct! Didn't catch that!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape