Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14710

    Cyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.

  2. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.
    I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.

    Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.

  3. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.

    I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.

  4. #14707

    Sarah

    Doesn't meet face to face. Just wants you to send money for pics, ect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-5d3229824157

  5. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.

  6. #14705

    Tiffany

    Tiffany.

    A fortune teller as a profession.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-3bea4ae9a551

    No thanks.

  7. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.

  8. #14703

    Layla

    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4

  9. #14702
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Damn, how do they get do fat. The first two pics looked good and it starts declining as you look further. She must have added 30 lbs.

    That's a big no.
    Sorry, the way the pics uploaded vs what I posted probably didn't make sense. On her profile her public pics are pics 1, 4 & 7, her private pics are all the others. So when she shared her private pics I called her out and said you don't really look the same as your public pics. And she confirmed that the public pics are not her due to what she claims are "discretionary reasons", but that the private pics are really her. So she basically admitted that she's knowingly misleading men with her public pics. I guess I give her credit for admitting to it, but yeah that's a pass for sure. Plus I think she was asking a 1 k ppm which made it even easier to pass on. She sent me a video over text of her ass in a thong and her thighs and ass were huge, and not it a good way. You can kinda get an idea in pic #6 how thick she is. And I love curvy ethnic women, but she was not the kind of curvy I'm into. It's too bad, because she's got nice tits and a cute face.

  10. #14701
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-0f76f583acf5

    Freak. In some kind of swingers / sex party type of scene. Loves cum but her pussy stinks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-5488bfdca553

    Certifiable cock drunk ****. Firmly average with a delusional high ask (1 k). Gives amazing head.

  11. #14700
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Her public pics aren't here. Private pics are her. I called her on it and she admitted they weren't here because "she's discreet". Still a cute girl but much thicker than those first couple pics of probably some Instagram model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-1fbe9bb6a776
    Damn, how do they get do fat. The first two pics looked good and it starts declining as you look further. She must have added 30 lbs.

    That's a big no.

  12. #14699

    Mais

    Her public pics aren't here. Private pics are her. I called her on it and she admitted they weren't here because "she's discreet". Still a cute girl but much thicker than those first couple pics of probably some Instagram model.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-1fbe9bb6a776
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5740.jpg‎   IMG_0294.jpg‎   IMG_0298.jpg‎   IMG_5741.jpg‎   IMG_0295.jpg‎  

    IMG_0297.jpg‎   IMG_5742.jpg‎   IMG_0296.jpg‎   IMG_5743.jpg‎  

  13. #14698

    Ky

    Wants a 2 k ppm for protected sex LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-a90c5b338c98

  14. #14697

    Probably Tunisa!

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanHarvey  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's middle eastern. Any idea where she could be from?
    Lots of the in the area. They can be had for a lot less!

  15. #14696
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I was wrong about this one, or maybe she just changed her tune. She texted me back out of the blue yesterday from a different number, offer went from 1 k for an hour to 1 k for as long as I wanted, no condom. We hung out for about 5 hrs, went 4 rounds. Total sweetheart, super personable. Will definitely hang out with her again.
    Her profile says she's middle eastern. Any idea where she could be from?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape