Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 19306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17656

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanM56  [View Original Post]
    So was having one of those mornings where the ones I wanted to see weren't answering. Well unfortunately she did. So we talked about a date instead of the nuru. OK normal donations for a qv. I would have been even madder if I had set up anything longer. She had an excuse for damn near everything, suddenly no DATY and mainly she just.

    Wanted to do a CBJ. Just couldn't get in the V, and oh big time clock watcher. Even had an alarm set. Did manage to finish on her. But definitely not worth the time or donations.

    Aka Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/742734259769
    Thanks for the intel. I have been trying to set a time with her and couldn't get our schedules to work. Saves me a lot time and disappointment.

  2. #17655

    What a complete waste, even as a date

    So was having one of those mornings where the ones I wanted to see weren't answering. Well unfortunately she did. So we talked about a date instead of the nuru. OK normal donations for a qv. I would have been even madder if I had set up anything longer. She had an excuse for damn near everything, suddenly no DATY and mainly she just.

    Wanted to do a CBJ. Just couldn't get in the V, and oh big time clock watcher. Even had an alarm set. Did manage to finish on her. But definitely not worth the time or donations.

    Aka Dman92.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/742734259769

  3. #17654

    Candie, Cuban Doll, Vanessa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/179836242024

    I circled around to this one recently as I have seen her a few times before. She has a nice thin 20 something body and a cute face with great skills all around. Not particularly GFE but It's hard to beat the view of her bouncing around on you member. BBBJ, DATY, CFS, and more on the menu but perhaps at her discretion. She can be a bit particular to get a hold of for new people but I don't think you would be disappointed. Some mixed reviews in the past but I have never had any problems and do love that young body.

  4. #17653

    Older melb pawg

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like fun but definitely could use a new pair of thigh highs!
    Lololol, say whaaaat?! You don't like the homeless hooker vibe?! 😂128514;. I love me a dirty **** that'll do anything for money 😁.

  5. #17652
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...3/474862159182

    Good coms, open menu, decent rates. Has anyone toftt?
    She sounds like fun but definitely could use a new pair of thigh highs!

  6. #17651

    Southern Hospitality is The Real Deal

    Southern Hospitality is a top notch professional pleaser. Pics are accurate and she provides a great GFE.

    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    This is a little late but, met with her several weeks ago for the second time. She has been reviewed several times, and most all are positive. No change in that for me. Pics are accurate and experience was on point. Nothing I can add that would change previous views. Definite repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/676059723245

  7. #17650

    Older pawg any good?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...3/474862159182

    Good coms, open menu, decent rates. Has anyone toftt?

  8. #17649

    Bad Experiences

    Quote Originally Posted by MWood66  [View Original Post]
    Although I have TOFTT on occasion, I always try plan my next visit based on reviews from our fellow hobbyist but today, I strayed from that principal, and it cost me a lot of time. Reached out to Kiki more out of curiosity and boredom than anything else and was able to set a meet pretty quickly. I have never met with her before bc the reviews are mostly bad. Arrived at her incall location, which wasn't a bad place and she met me out front. Thats when I knew I made a mistake deviating from the aforementioned principal. Guys, DON'T! However, if you like a chick whose face and chest is literally covered in meth scabs, she's your girl. I didn't even get out of the car. Put it in reverse and got out of there. Point is: listen to others who have been there and done that. She is in the NO FLY Zone.
    Seems to me that a lot more people are having really bad experiences with providers who have been written about over the years on these pages. IDK, try doing some research and save yourself the trouble, hassle, time wasting and frustration. Senior Forum Members, like JayJayTwo, OneWayOut, BeachRunner and others with hundreds of posts and reviews on who's good, who's terrible and except for a couple of providers on STG, like Southern Hospitality are mostly a waste or in most cases, totally WASTED! Meanwhile, I put it out there on a UTR recently Lady NV who I saw and recommended and you guys who PM me for her contact information, she tells me, cancelled or just never showed up!? So it cuts both ways and this was after reading your posts, guys! And you guys with NO POSTS, try posting or reporting on your experiences and you will gain some credibility! The top talent in Brevard will not suffer fools and you guys will learn it the hard way like most of us did years and years ago! No Cheers!

  9. #17648

    Really Bad Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzMo  [View Original Post]
    Contacted the one known as Badbunnie or Bad Bunny in Melbourne. Fairly good coms. Just as all of them. She instantly started complaining about being broke so I asked if she had incall. Of course not. Car date. Only right now or pick up and drive to a place. Did tell me was at the marathon at us1 and university. So I just wanted to help out and asked if she had any content. Said yes a lot of new Vids. So 1 for 10 or 3 for 20. Shit what's 20. Well for 20 decided to ghost and ignore me. What's the deal with these girls. To just rip off 20 bucks and not even have the guts to even send anything back. Oh well, no biggie but now there's a bad review on them. Which will cause even less people contact. Also what's the deal with this GPS. Also, the contacting you back hours, if not days later. Just a little vent for a sec.
    Long time and undesirable SW w an ad on STG. Runs low level streets of Cocoa & Melb. Bro search Honey Bee if you like to them thick, trustworthy, great service and has NEVER walked. Plus $ friendly.

  10. #17647

    Listen to your fellow mongers!

    Although I have TOFTT on occasion, I always try plan my next visit based on reviews from our fellow hobbyist but today, I strayed from that principal, and it cost me a lot of time. Reached out to Kiki more out of curiosity and boredom than anything else and was able to set a meet pretty quickly. I have never met with her before bc the reviews are mostly bad. Arrived at her incall location, which wasn't a bad place and she met me out front. Thats when I knew I made a mistake deviating from the aforementioned principal. Guys, DON'T! However, if you like a chick whose face and chest is literally covered in meth scabs, she's your girl. I didn't even get out of the car. Put it in reverse and got out of there. Point is: listen to others who have been there and done that. She is in the NO FLY Zone.

  11. #17646

    Bad Bunny

    Contacted the one known as Badbunnie or Bad Bunny in Melbourne. Fairly good coms. Just as all of them. She instantly started complaining about being broke so I asked if she had incall. Of course not. Car date. Only right now or pick up and drive to a place. Did tell me was at the marathon at us1 and university. So I just wanted to help out and asked if she had any content. Said yes a lot of new Vids. So 1 for 10 or 3 for 20. Shit what's 20. Well for 20 decided to ghost and ignore me. What's the deal with these girls. To just rip off 20 bucks and not even have the guts to even send anything back. Oh well, no biggie but now there's a bad review on them. Which will cause even less people contact. Also what's the deal with this GPS. Also, the contacting you back hours, if not days later. Just a little vent for a sec.

  12. #17645

    Southern hospitality

    This is a little late but, met with her several weeks ago for the second time. She has been reviewed several times, and most all are positive. No change in that for me. Pics are accurate and experience was on point. Nothing I can add that would change previous views. Definite repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/676059723245

  13. #17644

    Sadie

    Sadie advertises about as often as she needs to, which is not very often. https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...d/398851027033.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManOverThere  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of pocket for about 9 months. When I returned I can not find info or ads on Xina or sadie can someone send me contact info please.

  14. #17643

    Returning to the game

    Fellas, I'm getting back in the game, is Triple Thick Blond aka Michon still around? Last I heard she was on "Vacation" not sure if she retired.

    Side note. We need to bring back end of the year ATF wrap up posts LOL.

    Thanks.

    -GD.

  15. #17642

    Negative Review

    Worked out a meet with this one. Comms was OK. Sent me an address to private residence in Cocoa with several cars parked in the drive. Text on the way with no response. Once I arrived, texted again. I was ghosted. About an hour later she texts and said she fell asleep. Wanted to know if I could come back. Nope. Total waste of time. Maybe you will have better luck if you give it a go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...c/913555714465

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape