Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 748 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14718

  2. #14717

  3. #14716
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.
    Hmm, she's skinny! Pics are real. I'd say 99% of the seeking girls are filtered and doesn't represent their pics. This Asian girl if she cleans up she would be better looking.

  4. #14715
    Quote Originally Posted by About  [View Original Post]
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.
    Give it up.

  5. #14714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    Have her socials. Lives with her boyfriend so probably not going anywhere after the meet and greet.

  6. #14713

    Drought

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Absolutely a drought. But not going there. LOL.

  7. #14712

    PR man and I would both laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    I know it is getting tough, but definitely not that tough.

    WTF.

  8. #14711

    Lost all respect for you

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.
    Wouldn't do that with a rubber d**k.

  9. #14710

    Cyn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-f9a44d442eac

    400. She can take a pounding. Nice thin body. Took everything. Will swallow.

  10. #14709
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.
    I guess it's not active. I post them anyway in case they simply blocked me but others here can see it.

    Another thing is the one I posted, their previous profile, ended up "located" in seattle before they pulled the plug. Not that that's a huge red flag as accessible as the world is, but it's still a little sus.

  11. #14708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    In advance

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    She told me she wanted that small fee in advance before meeting. I said I'd consider a gift in person if the M&G went well but not in advance. Crickets, which is just fine.

    I actually do voluntarily give a reasonable gift at a meet & greet if I like a woman and there's chemistry. It's when they require it that I bail.

  12. #14707

    Sarah

    Doesn't meet face to face. Just wants you to send money for pics, ect.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-5d3229824157

  13. #14706
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.
    Is that profile link still active? Didn't work for me.

    Yeah she said she lived up in Westminster. She told me l "wasn't a gentleman at all" when I said I don't pay without intimacy. LOL, guess I disappointed her.

  14. #14705

    Tiffany

    Tiffany.

    A fortune teller as a profession.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-3bea4ae9a551

    No thanks.

  15. #14704
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Won't meet without you agreeing to a "small allowance" at meet and greet. I've never in my life paid for a m&g, but man if I was ever going to consider it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-a76b62b182a4
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-4da87c966ff1

    Pics of that woman used previously on this profile. They asked for like 150 for a meet and claimed to live in pa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape