Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 354 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 5307
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4647

    Totally agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo  [View Original Post]
    I have been in the hobby now for a couple decades. Very familiar with all the AMPs around the area that have come and gone, as well as escorts.

    I can't get over some of the prices they are asking in the AMPs lately. I am not a poor man, but I refuse to pay over 2 bills for an AMP experience (I have walked out of the AMP many times). Especially since you can get an escort for half of that cost. I have been sampling the STG asians for 1 bill and have had great times (no massage) but I am ok with that.

    If you guys keep paying the high prices, they will keep going up! LOL!
    We control the pricing if we want to. If we all decide to visit, and walk with a statement, "sorry more than I can afford," what do you think will happed in a very short time?

  2. #4646

    $$$ Costs $$

    I have been in the hobby now for a couple decades. Very familiar with all the AMPs around the area that have come and gone, as well as escorts.

    I can't get over some of the prices they are asking in the AMPs lately. I am not a poor man, but I refuse to pay over 2 bills for an AMP experience (I have walked out of the AMP many times). Especially since you can get an escort for half of that cost. I have been sampling the STG asians for 1 bill and have had great times (no massage) but I am ok with that.

    If you guys keep paying the high prices, they will keep going up! LOL!

  3. #4645

    Chanell

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Hey Sky Spa, if you see this, please bring back Chanel!
    Agreed, she's awesome. Victoria, Blue and Chanell. What a lineup that would be.

  4. #4644

    Hotel Asians

    Has anyone had luck with them? Sky is pretty much a go to but I was just wondering. Dm if you have had a good experience. TIA.

  5. #4643
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Sunny, Ruby, and Pink are in the current lineup. I always put $$. 2 on the shelf and it's never been questioned, but I have never drawn Sunny.

    Was $$ until about 6 to 8 months ago when the HF went up from 0. 6 to 0. 8. But I never pay mama, and I don't separate HF and tip.
    Saw Ruby myself this afternoon. I tried $210 on the shelf. She politely asked for another $10 and I complied. At least she wasn't trying to gouge on the price. Ruby, Sunny, and Pink today. Sunny and Pink came in and introduced themselves just before I left the room. Ruby has some curves, but not what I'd call fat for sure. If there was a "lineup" I'd have picked Ruby anyway. There's really no losing in the appearance department here these days. Everything is as expected. Got the full hour.

  6. #4642

    Iffy

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoks  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. She's one of the hottest around.

    https://tryst.link/massage/miss-e
    Eh $200 deposit and no phone number listed. Also has different cities listed. Those two red flags are enough for me to pass but let us know if you TOFTT and actually get to see her.

  7. #4641

    OF fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Epoks  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one. She's one of the hottest around.

    https://tryst.link/massage/miss-e
    Numerous locations, no phone number, and an OF link posted twice.

    She's probably trying to drum up subscribers to her page. Probably nowhere near Toledo and probably not even doing actual meet ups wherever she actually is.

  8. #4640

    Miss E

    Any info on this one. She's one of the hottest around.

    https://tryst.link/massage/miss-e

  9. #4639

    5333

    Finally was able to stop in. Don't remember her name but 30-35 ish cute very thin no ass but nice fake tits. Massage was just OK before and after. She was the only one there that day so was always on her phone. Tried up selling but only took so much and she didn't want me to walk. $$. 2 Wanted me to stop the next day to see her again. She might have been a few years younger than the girls at Sky. But I have a better time at Sky.

  10. #4638
    Quote Originally Posted by TtownHorny  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a really dumb question, but still worth a shot. Are there any full, or at least fun menu parlors left in the 419, that have white girls?

    Last one I can remember was Utopia on Woodville Rd. And that was in the early 90's (yes, I'm that old). Over the past 3 decades since, I've hit the one on Byrne a solid dozen times, with a splattering of other places.

    The Asian parlors are cool, and I've stumbled across some beautiful women, but they're always too business like. Though I must admit, the place on Byrne is amazing with the wash down and sauna, I could make an hour visit out of that alone.

    You may all now proceed with ridiculing me.
    The last one I knew of was Kims and Good Times. That was into the 2000's, probably 2010 ish I would think. Maybe even later. There was a place on Laskey for a short time in the 2000's too. But today, I know of none.

  11. #4637

    Don't make fun of me too much

    I know this is a really dumb question, but still worth a shot. Are there any full, or at least fun menu parlors left in the 419, that have white girls?

    Last one I can remember was Utopia on Woodville Rd. And that was in the early 90's (yes, I'm that old). Over the past 3 decades since, I've hit the one on Byrne a solid dozen times, with a splattering of other places.

    The Asian parlors are cool, and I've stumbled across some beautiful women, but they're always too business like. Though I must admit, the place on Byrne is amazing with the wash down and sauna, I could make an hour visit out of that alone.

    You may all now proceed with ridiculing me.

  12. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Sunny, Ruby, and Pink are in the current lineup. I always put $$. 2 on the shelf and it's never been questioned, but I have never drawn Sunny.

    Was $$ until about 6 to 8 months ago when the HF went up from 0. 6 to 0. 8. But I never pay mama, and I don't separate HF and tip.
    That's what I remember too. Though I've not been there since the hour house fee was $70. Even then $200 got it done. I hope enough mongers have walked that any $200 tip crapola is history.

  13. #4635

    Sky

    Hey Sky Spa, if you see this, please bring back Chanel!

  14. #4634
    Who's the better one to see?

  15. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by FindlayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is Victoria still at sky? Wanted to see her while she was there. Hopefully didn't miss her.
    Sunny, Ruby, and Pink are in the current lineup. I always put $$. 2 on the shelf and it's never been questioned, but I have never drawn Sunny.

    Was $$ until about 6 to 8 months ago when the HF went up from 0. 6 to 0. 8. But I never pay mama, and I don't separate HF and tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape