Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 354 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4635

    Sky

    Hey Sky Spa, if you see this, please bring back Chanel!

  2. #4634
    Who's the better one to see?

  3. #4633
    Quote Originally Posted by FindlayGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is Victoria still at sky? Wanted to see her while she was there. Hopefully didn't miss her.
    Sunny, Ruby, and Pink are in the current lineup. I always put $$. 2 on the shelf and it's never been questioned, but I have never drawn Sunny.

    Was $$ until about 6 to 8 months ago when the HF went up from 0. 6 to 0. 8. But I never pay mama, and I don't separate HF and tip.

  4. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by JoatMon  [View Original Post]
    8 Door fee and $$ is what she asked for. I tried $. 6 but she wasn't having it. Said they were slow and I was her first of the day. I was visiting from over 1 K miles away, wasn't going to haggle over. 4 and the experience was worth it for me having traveled so far. I would have paid the extra for each of the sauna sessions.
    So, $80 door fee (that's jacked up another $10) for the hour and a $200 tip? They're slow and you were first of the day? Totally ass backwards. Sunny's going to be disappointed if I draw her when I visit (probably this week).

  5. #4631

    Sky

    Is Victoria still at sky? Wanted to see her while she was there. Hopefully didn't miss her.

  6. #4630

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by FostoriaFun  [View Original Post]
    So $ 20 and 80 fee or the door fee and $$? I wasn't aware if it had gone up that muxh and was planning a visit this week so def curious.
    8 Door fee and $$ is what she asked for. I tried $. 6 but she wasn't having it. Said they were slow and I was her first of the day. I was visiting from over 1 K miles away, wasn't going to haggle over. 4 and the experience was worth it for me having traveled so far. I would have paid the extra for each of the sauna sessions.

  7. #4629

    Sunny Sunday at Sky.

    Saw Sunny again. She'll be my go to girl while she is here.

    Fantastic massage, fantastic everything.

    Petite, and boy can she back walk. Left exhausted and relaxed.

    Met Ruby, very pretty woman. Maybe a little younger.

  8. #4628
    Quote Originally Posted by JoatMon  [View Original Post]
    It was the only thing in her hand with a napkin. Neosporin helps with any infections etc, so if she by chance had something, this would be helping her. Me on the other hand, not so much, that's what the cover is for.
    So $ 20 and 80 fee or the door fee and $$? I wasn't aware if it had gone up that muxh and was planning a visit this week so def curious.

  9. #4627

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Glad ypu had a good time with Sunny, but are you serious? She used Neosporin for lube? How do you know it was Neosporin, and what "protection" do you think that adds? This seems very strange. Please explain.
    It was the only thing in her hand with a napkin. Neosporin helps with any infections etc, so if she by chance had something, this would be helping her. Me on the other hand, not so much, that's what the cover is for.

  10. #4626
    Quote Originally Posted by JoatMon  [View Original Post]
    I did notice that her "lube" appeared to be neosporin, but whatever, it worked and adds some protection.
    Glad ypu had a good time with Sunny, but are you serious? She used Neosporin for lube? How do you know it was Neosporin, and what "protection" do you think that adds? This seems very strange. Please explain.

  11. #4625

    Sky

    Went to Michigan for a medicinal trip, ended up (thanks to all of your reports) stopping at Sky. Entered and mamasan led me to room. Sunny entered and asked how long, hour. I was cold (it was snowing), she helped me undress and took me to the sauna room and told me to stay there till I wanted to leave, but to knock first and she would let me out. Spent maybe 15 minutes in there and then she led me to the table shower. Really good cleaning took place in there and then back to the sauna for another 15 minutes. After she led me to the room. Started with great head, back and shoulder massage and moved to legs. Quite a bit of teasing on the inner legs, but on the flip I was already at full attention. She asked me what I wanted. I told her and she said $$ (was. 80 for hour for room). Paid my fee and she said I'll be right back. Asked me to lay on my stomach after returning and gave a really good glute massage and a little tuma. Quicky flipped to have her between my legs with my still saluting member in her mouth. I didn't want to pop, she was quite good with that mouth. I had her lay on the table. I now understand what that surprise down low is; P. Regardless went to town. I did notice that her "lube" appeared to be neosporin, but whatever, it worked and adds some protection. She had put the cover on during the time between my legs while she was tasting me. She wasn't overly vocal but she was shaking and telling me that was was cumming, we kept it up for around 30 minutes. Either she was really good convinving me or a great actor, she was drenched and pulsing as I filled the bag. After cleanup, while I was still laying there Ruby came in and introduced herself and gave junior a quick fondle and a kiss on the cheek. Sunny was still cleaning me up and Pink came in and grabbed the boys like they belonged to her and told me next time she wanted the same I gave Sunny. I am quite sure they were the only three there that day. As I was leaving another monger came in and was put into the room next to me. Great experience and will be back again next time I am in the area (live in FL). Thanks for all the tips and advice, made for a great visit mongers!

  12. #4624
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesitBare69  [View Original Post]
    Had another good stop at Sky after trying with 3 from Skip with no luck. Met Ruby and she's similar to Victoria there. Standard everything and did meet Pink and Summer.
    Was in Toledo on Thurs. Tried several providers on STG an Erotic monkey no luck. Ended up at Sky. Great time from now on I won't try any of the providers that's not interested.

    An answer 5 to 6 hours later. Sky give me everything I am looking for a don't have to wait on an answer.

  13. #4623

    Sky

    Had another good stop at Sky after trying with 3 from Skip with no luck. Met Ruby and she's similar to Victoria there. Standard everything and did meet Pink and Summer.

  14. #4622

    Met Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Did you get her name?
    I see in the post that he says "Met Sunny" So lets go with that as her name.

  15. #4621

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Met Sunny, a petite middle aged woman. Love to see ribs, and a small ass.

    Nice bolt ons.

    Great massage, walked on my back.

    Saw Pink, one other I didn't meet.
    Did you get her name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape