Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 54 of 471 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 7063
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #6268

    New Leaf Candy

    I don't know the current whereabouts of Candy, but almost 2 weeks ago I had a session with her while she was temporarily at Natural Health. She is about 40, around 5 feet, very pretty and shapely, with just a tiny hint of baby damage. Her face and body are reminiscent of Annie who used to cycle in and out of NH some years back. That's the good news. The bad news is that she had me finished and out on the street in about 35 minutes. She didn't ask for any additional money and I didn't offer it, so maybe some more cash would have lengthened the session. I would visit her again, though.

  2. #6267

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    I have a question. Was she a little bossy and particular as to where you were on the table? Move you around what seemed like a half inch??
    Not really bossy but once she told me where to put my hands after I moved them, and she did have me slide over on the table once about an inch. She said she's originally from NY. Good mix of muscle work and then teasing right before the flip.

  3. #6266

    Hv

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Hampton village has new talent. Sara. She says she's worked elsewhere in the area so not new to town. Lovely little lean thing. Good massage with back walk. Good attitude and cute. Worth a visit.
    I have a question. Was she a little bossy and particular as to where you were on the table? Move you around what seemed like a half inch??

  4. #6265

    Nl

    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    I wonder when they'll add new talent. Might TOFTT later this week at the new location. Stay safe.
    I wonder if the same are still there? I think I'd pass on Michelle right to her face to have Candy!!

  5. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    New Leaf Healing Spa has re-opened on a quiet street near and Pleasantburg Dr and Laurens Rd. If you Google it, you'll see a picture of the old place behind QT but it will show the new address.
    I wonder when they'll add new talent. Might TOFTT later this week at the new location. Stay safe.

  6. #6263
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    There is / was a girl by that name, at the spa up that same street all the way. I wonder if it is one and the same?
    H. V also has a super cute young thing answering the phone and working the lobby, but I don't think she's on the menu. She took the house money and parked me in a room for a 10 min wait for Sara, who by the way actually speaks Engrish.

  7. #6262

    New Leaf

    New Leaf Healing Spa has re-opened on a quiet street near and Pleasantburg Dr and Laurens Rd. If you Google it, you'll see a picture of the old place behind QT but it will show the new address.

  8. #6261

    Hv

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Hampton village has new talent. Sara. She says she's worked elsewhere in the area so not new to town. Lovely little lean thing. Good massage with back walk. Good attitude and cute. Worth a visit.
    There is / was a girl by that name, at the spa up that same street all the way. I wonder if it is one and the same? Last time I went to other place and requested her, they said she was there until I arrived and. Was told. So and so will take good care of you. Which was 90% correct. Still felt like a bait and switch.

  9. #6260

    Sara

    Hampton village has new talent. Sara. She says she's worked elsewhere in the area so not new to town. Lovely little lean thing. Good massage with back walk. Good attitude and cute. Worth a visit.

  10. #6259

    Lexx

    Has anyone seen Lexx? White girl maybe in her 30's she's located off Wade Hampton Rd. Her ad says that she gives a full nude massage and you can touch her some. She also indicates that the only relief is a HJ. Her rates are $.4 for half hour $$ for the hour. Does anybody have any info on her?

  11. #6258

    Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by HombreLyndo  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate the massage quality of this place?
    It was a better than expected massage all the way around. When she went from one side of my body to the other, she crawled across my back. She was sitting on it as well. I like when they do that!

  12. #6257

    Massage Quality

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in today. I couldn't believe my eyes. They actually have a new lady there, atleast the one I saw. Very sweet. Much better than anything I've seen there since Linda left.
    How would you rate the massage quality of this place?

  13. #6256

    K Therapy

    Forgot to mention in yesterday's post that just inside the inner door there is a business license on the wall with photos and the real names of the owners. And the kicker: right below them on a table is a Credit card processing machine.

  14. #6255

    K Therapy / Pepsi

    If anyone's interested, Pepsi is back at K Therapy for the next couple of weeks. I always enjoyed her company. Her smiles, enthusiasm and effervescence. We do have a history, however, so YMMV.

  15. #6254
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I made a stop by Lin F last week. I have not been there in a long time. Got a girl who claimed to go by Mimi. I guess she was early 40's with a little extra weight around the center. She gave a good massage and I enjoyed some wonderful "P" play on the flip.

    However, I will likely not go back. The clothes I hung on the wall reaked of a musty / moldy smell. I noticed the smell as soon as I walked in. The whole building seemed permeated with it. Again, good service and I enjoyed the girl. But the smell is too much.
    Yeah, can confirm the musty smell at Lin F. Its not enough to keep me from going but its also a very convenient location and the service has always been pretty good.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape