Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 7065
-
02-05-25 17:37 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 120K Therapy / Pepsi
If anyone's interested, Pepsi is back at K Therapy for the next couple of weeks. I always enjoyed her company. Her smiles, enthusiasm and effervescence. We do have a history, however, so YMMV.
-
02-03-25 10:46 #6254Regular Member

Posts: 18Yeah, can confirm the musty smell at Lin F. Its not enough to keep me from going but its also a very convenient location and the service has always been pretty good.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-25 22:45 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 174Summer
Stopped in today. I couldn't believe my eyes. They actually have a new lady there, atleast the one I saw. Very sweet. Much better than anything I've seen there since Linda left.
-
02-02-25 15:18 #6252Senior Member

Posts: 120Lin F
I made a stop by Lin F last week. I have not been there in a long time. Got a girl who claimed to go by Mimi. I guess she was early 40's with a little extra weight around the center. She gave a good massage and I enjoyed some wonderful "P" play on the flip.
However, I will likely not go back. The clothes I hung on the wall reaked of a musty / moldy smell. I noticed the smell as soon as I walked in. The whole building seemed permeated with it. Again, good service and I enjoyed the girl. But the smell is too much.
-
01-31-25 10:36 #6251Regular Member

Posts: 12Nl
So with NL Close what are some other recommendations that have a good table shower and a good massage?
-
01-30-25 15:31 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf
This location is permanently closed. They'll be opening again soon at a new location. That's all I've got.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 17:04 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 1189Chinese New Year! A big day in their culture.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-25 15:03 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf Closed?
This afternoon, 1:00. New Leaf behind QT on Pleasantburg: No cars in the parking spaces. Exterior door locked. Inside "OPEN" sign not lit. No sign in the window saying that they're closed or have moved. Does anyone have any information?
-
01-26-25 17:08 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 512#1
Speaking of gps I had two experiences at #1 in Greer that was interesting. I have been visiting off and on since Jenny was there and to be honest about a year before she arrived. In Ocober I went by one evening and paid $60 for the hour. I apologize for not getting her name but her English was as bad as my Chinese. She understood some English but had to use the app translater sometimes. Massage was good and this led me to be open to extras. I thought this would be one time there might be something different than the standard finish. Not! I negotiated (LOL) $160 (no she did not break out the translator for this but I wish I made her) for her to drop her top down and the standard finish. Never before and not ever again but this was on me. Fast forward to last week when I needed a decent massage so I go back to #1 I was in the area. Long story short I did not get the name of the lady but I paid for an hour $60 and the work began soon after. This was probably the least enjoyable experience for me because there was no pressure at all. I could have asked for harder but at times she would use her forearms and that helped some but again not what I was expecting. At the 40 minute mark she asks me to flip and then gives the cheek / HJ sign for extra and ask how much tip? To be honest I am not a fan of HJ because I can do it myself. She was cute so I said two Andys and she replied more. I said three Andys and she said ok but if you want my top down you need more. I said you know, that is okay and I am good. She was surprised and said "you funny"because everyone knows it is only HJ here and I told her that I am older, and I can do that myself respectfully. I paid with a ben and I told her to keep the two Andys as a tip. Does this qualify as GHJS?
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 16:08 #6246Senior Member

Posts: 120There is no STG link. Google is your friend. You might search under "New Leaf Wellness Spa" in Greenville.
Originally Posted by SpudNut21
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-25 15:25 #6245Senior Member

Posts: 56I'm going to in Gville for business. Where is this fascinating place? Is there an STG link?
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-25 18:49 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 174Better looking
I've only seen one of them, so I'm not sure which one is the better looking. Maybe a little less if that's all you had. !
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]
I don't understand the non a gain?
-
01-24-25 18:31 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 120New Leaf
Business put me on Pleasantburg today and although I didn't have the funds or the time, I stopped at and L around 1:00 this afternoon just to see what was going on. Surprise! The parking lot was empty. I sincerely hope that the GPS has had a negative effect on business and prices might adjust accordingly. I know that hoping don't make it so, but I can wish. Also, I can confirm that there is a sign on the inner door stating that they are moving to a new location at the end of the month. Got to wonder why they're moving after less than 2 months there.
-
01-24-25 13:39 #6242Regular Member

Posts: 3I saw the better looking one and she will for a Benjamin let you taste but no more.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
But I really want to find the Chinese / Korean non a gain.
-
01-24-25 10:41 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 174Minani
One of them isn't a dime a dozen. Once you unwrap the box.
Originally Posted by SawDustSam
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




