Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 1254 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 41275
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37480

    Laney Banks

    Anyone else have some serious trouble getting ahold of this one? Is it just because I am not a regular?

    Takes her days to weeks to get back to me. Then one message and poof gone again for another few weeks. Always bubbly when she answers tho.

    Is she worth the 350? Does she negotiate?

  2. #37479
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. She's been posting on and off for awhile now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/809687041685
    Yeah. I hit it maybe a year ago. Pretty much looks like her pics. Decent BBBJ and CG. She came to me, so I feel like I paid too much. If she could be had at a decent price I would say go for it. Pretty nice girl in general for me at least.

  3. #37478

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBall  [View Original Post]
    No drama, private location, can be had for a very reasonable donation. She's a little heftier than her pics lead on but she's sweet and has a pretty face.
    Where is her Brandy? Her big booty friend.

  4. #37477

    Lots of reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/982410571522

    Couldn't find Lottie's link but she PWG goes by Lottie.
    Search Bekka top right under search.

  5. #37476

    Bri Baby

    Do anyone have any intel on this one?. She's been posting on and off for awhile now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/809687041685

  6. #37475

    Bitcoin is Scammer Catnip

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I've tried ro reaxh out and never hear back.
    I tried her a few times when the ad showed up, nice looking MILF pics, not all over the internet, so it was worth a text or two. No answer and I saw these posts, so I thought I'd confirm scammer status.

    Bitcoin gets a fast response! LOL Scam for SURE! After fish-on, I like to tire them out with 'Cointoss', a fictional app that I can usually keep them on the hook while I frustrate them. I like to through out a big number if they ghost, to get them back on track and see how long I can string them along.

    Happy Mongering,

    Tall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-02-11 at 6.55.59 AM.jpg‎  

  7. #37474
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Why isn't eccie used in Jax? I'm in Nola right now and it's such a valuable asset.
    Different areas of the country use different resources. I moved here from Omaha and everyone in Omaha used sipsap. I'm sure no one here has ever heard of sipsap.

  8. #37473

    Any review on this one or Lottie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/982410571522

    Couldn't find Lottie's link but she PWG goes by Lottie.

  9. #37472

    BJ competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    Yes Brittany, I've been coaching her on her BBBJ skills and she is vastly improved from where she was 2 months ago.
    Ashley James mentioned a Brittany recently. Is this who she's doing doubles with this week?

  10. #37471

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Brittany right? Are pics accurate? Some older reviews I found seem mixed.

    No disrespect to you though, appreciate the response.

    So far I've been considering.

    Exotic redhead-seems mixed.

    Piper-mixed but ok recently.

    River. Seems ok option.

    Missy/missys gf-seem good if still nearby enough
    Yes Brittany, I've been coaching her on her BBBJ skills and she is vastly improved from where she was 2 months ago.

  11. #37470

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/266137776816

    She's staying in a house on Sonora. Nice private room. Older gal, nice body, great skills.
    Goes by Brittany right? Are pics accurate? Some older reviews I found seem mixed.

    No disrespect to you though, appreciate the response.

    So far I've been considering.

    Exotic redhead-seems mixed.

    Piper-mixed but ok recently.

    River. Seems ok option.

    Missy/missys gf-seem good if still nearby enough

  12. #37469

    Courtney

    Anyone have anything in this one? Comes are solid, price little high for my liking but if the incall is good, pics and accurate and service on point might be worth a spin. PM if you prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/298905696654

  13. #37468

    Exotic Redhead

    Exotic Redhead is real, pics are accurate, decent skills and she has a very open menu. Tries her hardest to please under the circumstances.

    Unfortunately she is heavily medicated and hotel full of cats so never saw again. Been along time so maybe the situation has changed.


  14. #37467

    Westside

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good options westside for BBBJ? Rather not drive over the bridge every time I want quick relief. Prefer at least good BBBJ but more would be nice, prefer not on youngerman either. Thanks guys.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/266137776816

    She's staying in a house on Sonora. Nice private room. Older gal, nice body, great skills.

  15. #37466
    Janet text me is a scammer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape